:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Pinch of Yum
January 2, 2017
6:58 pm
Pam Poovey
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 523
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

I'm glad you guys posted this here. I was just going to check her blog to see how her pregnancy was going. My friend just lost her full term baby, and it's just too awful for words. It's so much more common than you think.

January 3, 2017
2:05 am
Tobias Funke
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 380
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2013

i really can't imagine how they must be feeling right now. what she wrote was so beautiful and heartbreaking, the pictures alone brought me to tears. i was happily following their pregnancy journey and my heart really hurts for them to suffer such an abrupt and tragic loss 

January 4, 2017
4:06 am
Tobias Funke
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 380
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2013

okay, just when i thought i couldnt be sadder for them, i read was Bjork wrote on lindsays personal ig crycry

January 4, 2017
7:29 am
Turtle Dub
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 397
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2013

Yeah, ditto. I can't stop looking at the photos, reading her words, and thinking of them. It's so sad … no words, really.

January 8, 2017
12:40 pm
omgavocadotoast
Cat
Meows: 22
Snarking Since:
April 20, 2015

Man, I want to the blog this morning to get a few ideas for my weekly meals and ended up sobbing at my computer.  I can't even imagine, but you can bet I'll be hugging my little guy extra tight today.

January 8, 2017
4:22 pm
Disney Nursing Bingo Card
Hamcat
Meows: 109
Snarking Since:
October 7, 2015

omgavocadotoast meowed
Man, I want to the blog this morning to get a few ideas for my weekly meals and ended up sobbing at my computer.  I can't even imagine, but you can bet I'll be hugging my little guy extra tight today.

Same! Haven't been to her blog in a while actually. Devastating. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.