:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Annoying Catholics
January 7, 2017
2:18 am
Oksana The Grouch
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2016

OMG, that makeup thread!  Evidently a dude modeling for Maybelline is persecuting Christians and normalizing transgenderism (because every man who wears makeup is trans) and a sign of the end times. All the freaking out almost made me want to buy Maybelline – until I remembered that they test on animals.

January 7, 2017
9:39 am
pearls_clutched
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 886
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2012

So ignorant and insulting when Leila plays the Persecuting Christians card.

Her father is from an arab country. Not sure where. I wonder what he thinks. when Leila talks about persecution.

January 7, 2017
12:23 pm
Pink Feminine Undertone
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2015

I believe Leila's father is an Egyptian Catholic.   She has mentioned that her mother was Protestant.  Did she convert? I cannot remember if Leila ever said.

I know Leila's husband was Jewish when they met and married.  I seem to recall her writing about her discussing (i.e., badgering, haranguing, pushing, demanding, etc.) conversion with him until he agreed.  She has written about her MIL's conversion.

I realize that people love who they love.  But it seems to me that Catholicer-than-thou Leila wouldn't have dated much less married someone Jewish.

January 7, 2017
4:25 pm
wastingtime
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 555
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2015

I'm not crazy like Leila but I am a bit weirded out about the cover girl and maybelline cover boys. They may not be transgender or even homosexual but it kind of goes along with modern day trend to blur the lines between men and woman…but that's more of an old fashioned thought of wanting to be with a real man, not a man that wants to wear makeup.

January 8, 2017
11:24 am
pearls_clutched
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2012

wastingtime meowed

I'm not crazy like Leila but I am a bit weirded out about the cover girl and maybelline cover boys. They may not be transgender or even homosexual but it kind of goes along with modern day trend to blur the lines between men and woman…but that's more of an old fashioned thought of wanting to be with a real man, not a man that wants to wear makeup.

Wearing makeup or not has absolutely nothing to do with being a "real" man.

January 8, 2017
11:30 am
catfolk
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 263
Snarking Since:
August 10, 2014

pearls_clutched meowed

wastingtime meowed

Wearing makeup or not has absolutely nothing to do with being a "real" man.

sha_clap2sha_clap2sha_clap2

January 22, 2017
10:19 pm
pearls_clutched
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
January 23, 2012

Another Leila Miller FB saga. She is melting down over the Women's marches this weekend

https://www.facebook.com/leila.h.miller.1

Leila gets smacked down on Simcha's FB
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154330355897029&id=624312028

January 23, 2017
12:51 pm
mindless
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

pearls_clutched meowed
Another Leila Miller FB saga. She is melting down over the Women's marches this weekend

https://www.facebook.com/leila.h.miller.1

Leila gets smacked down on Simcha's FB
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154330355897029&id=624312028

Simcha hid the thread – What was the general gist? 

I did think that Leila would not be coping with it all!

January 23, 2017
10:40 pm
Oksana The Grouch
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
September 29, 2016

In a nutshell, Leila posted something on her FB about how she was disappointed that Jeanie Gaffigan (wife of comedian Jim Gaffigan) went to the Women's March because she "thought that the Gaffigans were practicing Catholics."  Then she turned around and claimed she never said that the Gaffigans were bad Catholics, even though that's exactly what she said.

She also seemed to think that Abby Johnson (the Planned Parenthood manager turned pro-life activist) and her crew were at the March to protest it, when Abby made it pretty clear on her FB that they were there to participate.

January 24, 2017
11:54 am
Garnetbracelet
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
September 10, 2015

Mama Needs Coffee has a typically obtuse take on the marches on her blog.   

And one hateful commenter in particular that says horrid things about women, Muslims, and black Americans–but not the blog owner herself, nor any of her virtuous readers, says BOO to that commenter.   Interesting.

January 25, 2017
9:56 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1474
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

wastingtime meowed

<br

You remind me of this guy who argued about men trying out 90s makeup trends on a YouTube video. I'm over 26 new. This was his last response before I told him what's what. Don't be this guy

https://s24.postimg.org/cc4qjwk29/IMG_0448.jpg

January 26, 2017
9:44 am
Pink Feminine Undertone
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2015

Leila seems to have been teasing us by announcing she was quitting her Bubble Blog,  She's still posting, and just as hateful as ever. 

Why oh why can't this woman just disappear from the web and just bother her friends and family in person?  Her internet hate is making us Catholics look like bigots.

January 26, 2017
6:25 pm
NellyDoo
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

Is Jennifer Fulwiler still homeschooling? She seems to have changed her bios on Instagram, etc…I swear they used to say "homeschooling mom of 6" but now they just say "mom of 6."  Anyone listen to her show who can say if she's talked about it?  

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.