:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Christian Blogger Parents who Adopt from foreign countries.
January 3, 2017
11:17 pm
nurselee
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

the smell of sanctimony in the morning meowed
Yesterday I fell down a rabbit hole about Fencing Mama on the FreeJinger website.  Lots of interesting comments on there as well.  The thread was closed a few months ago.  I wonder why.

Hmm. Think I'll go and have a read. Fencing Mama may have complained.

January 4, 2017
4:55 am
Pizzaandchill
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2017

the smell of sanctimony in the morning meowed

Yesterday I fell down a rabbit hole about Fencing Mama on the FreeJinger website.  Lots of interesting comments on there as well.  The thread was closed a few months ago.  I wonder why.

If you mean the one I read there too, there is a second one.

It's called "adoptive "mothers" part deaux

January 4, 2017
9:57 pm
CaptainAardvark
Hamcat
Meows: 61
Snarking Since:
August 12, 2015

Pizzaandchill meowed

Cilla morse announced that they will adopt a new girl. And of course a funding page was shared already

I am from Germany and I only came to this forum because I saw Ryan on Facebook and thought he was adorable so I googled his moms name to find out more about them and it led me here.

But after I read about all this families collecting.. er.. adopting kids in the name of God it worries me, that the morses want to add another child ( i think again with special needs)

Cilla can't afford medical expenses (current and previously incurred) for the adoptive kids she's already got (Ryan of Bulgaria and Russian Kenzie)… and her house that had major water damage that she can't afford to fix.

The fact that cilla's whoring out poor Ryan's life story for sympathy and clicks.

I'm horrified that a social worker approved her family to adopt again and more so at the folks who will fork over their $$ to enable her to do so.

January 5, 2017
12:23 am
the smell of sanctimony in the morning
Hamcat
Meows: 82
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2015

Thanks for the heads up about "adoptive mothers part deaux". I read through that section today. As a mom to both bio and adopted children I a horrified by all that has been shared by these moms.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.