:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Seven Sisters (farm girls)
September 4, 2016
2:16 pm
Spirits of elderflower
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 867
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

So unless they did another rearrange last Christmas, it looks like the 4 eldest share one room, with 2 double or queen shared beds.  The 3 younger girls share another room with 2 in a bed of 2 singles pushed together and 1 in a single positioned perpendicular to the joined bed. 

Jessica is only about 31? I'm surprised; she looks quite a bit older. 'Course she sounds 12… so…

I too wonder why at least the oldest 2 aren't married, though I stand by my comment that I'm glad their father isn't trying to pimp them to suitors like the Duggars have or that weird-ass Lydia of Purple family.  But yes, I do wonder why at least the oldest 2 aren't married.  

I wonder if anyone has even approached the girls or their father/parents about courting/dating because I would totally not be surprised if no one has.  I have a hard time picturing even a super-duper fundagelical guy being drawn to these womanchilds who make Little House on the Prairie's costuming look almost s**tty.  If I were a dude, even a super fundy homeschooled one, I think if got a glimpse of their blog, I'd be utterly afraid to be in a relationship with one of these girls.  I get the feeling that the sisters would basically always be around, that they'd always want to be around the parents and family, and frankly, if they continued to dress like that, I'd hate to be stared at whenever we were out. I'd wonder about their maturity level if they call their parents Mommy and Daddy and that full-on adults are still participating in children's/ youth organizations.

I can also picture the girls not wanting to marry too young and delaying so they won't have enough childbearing years to have 9 kids and 14 frikkin' miscarriages.

There's a creepiness to this family that rivals the Rodrigues clan, but at least the girls have a spark and some gumption, even some intelligence, that makes me think they could live independent lives if they wanted or needed to.

September 10, 2016
3:19 pm
CKREM
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 208
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

On their FB this week they shared the picture of the first black elementary schooler to go to a white school. They said "That is one very brave little girl!" but in the comments some dickhead said that standards in education had gone down since they started letting black kids in to white schools. I believe it was Jessica commenting back to him and she was very firm with him and didn't let him get away with his racism. I was surprised, but good for her. 

November 9, 2016
2:44 pm
CKREM
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

I had to defriend, I have a feeling they voted for Trump 

November 9, 2016
5:32 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1198
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

CKREM meowed

I had to defriend, I have a feeling they voted for Trump 

Based what evidence? I'm curious indeed

November 15, 2016
11:50 am
sand scooting cooter
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2016

Fell down the rabbit hole of this blog the other night… thanks GOMI. I'm truly baffled by the girls and honestly super intrigued. What does the one sister wear while doing her EMT related things?!!! Also, a few of you referenced their mom now doing T Tapp. I didn't even know what that was. Is there a specific blog post where the girls reference this?

I've had to add this on to my list of blogs to occasionally check in on because I really want to know what happens with these girls. Well… Women. So hard to believe their age. 

November 15, 2016
1:00 pm
Spirits of elderflower
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

T-Tapp comes up periodically in various posts.  They were doing a trip to visit friends in the south, for example, and managed to attend a T-Tapp retreat while traveling.

T-Tapp is an exercise program created by Teresa Tapp. The moves are jerky and kinda flaily, and she argues that you can rearrange your internal organs with your hands and her exercises. And her exercises and "brushing techniques" can eradicate cellulite.

November 15, 2016
3:44 pm
Spirits of elderflower
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

For more on T-Tapp here's some reviews of the general system

http://www.videofitness.com/reviewsdb/disp_review.php?id=2436

I found Jane C's and Alta's reviews to be closest to my experience with trying 2 T-Tapp workouts.

December 27, 2016
5:47 pm
CKREM
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

Jessica and Leah share a room, and a bed. It's in their Christmas decoration reveal post 

December 29, 2016
3:30 pm
Spirits of elderflower
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

Suesauna is living away from home to apprentice as a  midwife.  Sounds like she's doing the same route for a CPM like Jill Duggar Dillard did.  but at least she's taking (took?) college classes.

Pushing 30 and sharing a bed? We need the nope badger up here. 

December 30, 2016
9:36 am
CKREM
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2015

Is she? That's good. She's my favourite I think, although I also think Bekah has a lot about her

Right? It's just…. So much nope

December 30, 2016
11:44 am
Spirits of elderflower
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2015

Yeah, if you got to their about us page, she updated her bio to note she was away to train as a midwife while finishing her studies.

Good for her, but I'm still creeped by her obsession with Haiti and how she wrote about conditions there.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.