:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Khloe K and Revenge Body
January 4, 2017
8:10 am
willblogformoney
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1160
Snarking Since:
March 10, 2015

Anyone seen the previews for this? 

Khloe is helping others lose weight after bad break ups i think. 

The clips i saw have contestants saying how inspirational Khloe is. 

I wonder if the lipo and Brazilian but lift are thrown in as well? No way K got her body by genetics or exercise. 

I will likely watch if nothing else on if for no other reason than to laugh at Ks disproportionate body and the way she will likely contort herself. Plus i want to see others lose weight and feel good. Just hope they do it a healthy way. 

January 4, 2017
12:10 pm
SnarkySnarky
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

I looking forward to this one.  I like Khloe and I think she has worked really hard to get the body she has now.  I follow her on SnapChat and that girl WORKS in her work outs.  No way could I keep up with that one. LOL

January 6, 2017
1:41 pm
Chalupa Warrior Part Deux
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1296
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2011

Agreed.  Love Khloe and her workout snaps are CRAZY AWESOME.  She definitely has put in the work.

I watched the preview show that was before Christmas.  I for one will be watching!

January 8, 2017
3:07 pm
Butt Trubble
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 712
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2011

Khloe has always been my favorite of the K sisters, however I hate, hate, hate the title of this show. She even said that after her initial break up with Lamar, she started going to the gym to mentally clear her mind and not to look good, but obviously after all the working out, her body changed and she felt better. So, she initially had this great message about how going to the gym was for her, and her only. The concept and title of this show totally sends the wrong message – 'someone effed me over, so I am going to work out and look hot to prove something to them.'

The whole concept of this show has me so put off that I don't even want to watch it. 

January 9, 2017
4:01 pm
mellamma
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1294
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

On the commercial, she was walking and her behind was sticking out like a foot from her "thin" body.  It didn't look right.

January 10, 2017
12:55 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5781
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

Butt Trubble meowed

Khloe has always been my favorite of the K sisters, however I hate, hate, hate the title of this show. She even said that after her initial break up with Lamar, she started going to the gym to mentally clear her mind and not to look good, but obviously after all the working out, her body changed and she felt better. So, she initially had this great message about how going to the gym was for her, and her only. The concept and title of this show totally sends the wrong message – 'someone effed me over, so I am going to work out and look hot to prove something to them.'

The whole concept of this show has me so put off that I don't even want to watch it. 

My thoughts exactly.

I did watch the preview that ran prior to the holidays. I was cringing in between eye rolling.

January 10, 2017
9:41 pm
kale chips are calling
Cat
Meows: 14
Snarking Since:
October 24, 2014

A girl I went to hs with is a contestant on the show.Shes a sweet girl who's had a lot of bad things happen in her life, but when she posted that she was going to be on the show it was surprising bc she seems above the whole Kardashian thing. I saw some pics of her since the show and she does look like she lost a lot of weight so good for her, since "Khloe kardashian changed her life"…. yadayada

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.