:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
December 1, 2016
10:17 pm
c**t Kicking Elephant
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4834
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
"Yes loving Atlanta too – loving the shade throwing between Kenya and Sheree, though part of me wonders if they worked out an agreement beforehand to keep throwing shade back and forth to keep their storylines interesting. I haven't always loved Phaedra but she is cracking me up lately too."

I love Phaedra! I really love them all. So much more fun to watch than the other franchises.

I died when they were all at the table after Laser Tag — Kenya and Sheree started up, and Kenya said, "Your Mama Joyce wig!" Kandi was chewing, and then got this WHAT! expression on her face. Omg. Hilarious.

I had just been saying that Sheree's wig looked exactly like Mama Joyce's hair. lmao

YAS!!!!! I rewound it to watch it again. rofl

(Formerly Mama Laughlin's Wal-Mart Parking Lot Turd)
December 12, 2016
3:12 pm
Korren
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2013

RHOBH anyone?  Anyone???  My thoughts: always team LVP, but man, she is not starting off on the right foot.  I get holding to your standards and not just rolling over and playing the game, but seems to me she's going to turn off a lot of viewers.  Why be on the show if you're not going to play along to some degree?  I thought she was unnecessarily snide with Rinna, barely good-mannered.  The new girl turns me off with her Madonna faux British accent.

December 13, 2016
10:35 am
Jesus Salad
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 253
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2014

Korren meowed
RHOBH anyone?  Anyone???  My thoughts: always team LVP, but man, she is not starting off on the right foot.  I get holding to your standards and not just rolling over and playing the game, but seems to me she's going to turn off a lot of viewers.  Why be on the show if you're not going to play along to some degree?  I thought she was unnecessarily snide with Rinna, barely good-mannered.  The new girl turns me off with her Madonna faux British accent.

I really don't like the new girl and it seems Kyle doesn't like her either. LVP needs to move on and stop whining about last season. 

December 13, 2016
11:03 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2703
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

Jesus Salad meowed

Korren meowed

I really don't like the new girl and it seems Kyle doesn't like her either. LVP needs to move on and stop whining about last season. 

Agree with you both. Man, Lisa V can hold a grudge! More and more, BH is becoming my least favorite franchise. Boring, redundant, fake (even by RH standards).

It was cool seeing Boy George, though.

December 13, 2016
3:27 pm
oldhamhag
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
October 26, 2016

Not over the moon for Dorit. Her weird "I have 12 accents" thing bugs me.  Thoughts on Eden Sassoon?  She hasn't shown up on the show yet, but I've seen a ton of coverage on it. 

December 15, 2016
7:39 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 549
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Not to be mean, but I thought LVP looked like a mess in this episode. At the party her hair looked awful, those weird gloves…uh

December 15, 2016
8:11 pm
Disco lemonade
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 437
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2014

EmLaur meowed

Not to be mean, but I thought LVP looked like a mess in this episode. At the party her hair looked awful, those weird gloves…uh

Agreex. Hated her look but thought Eileen looked thumbsup

December 16, 2016
9:56 am
Cured By Carrots
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 329
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Disco lemonade meowed

EmLaur meowed

Agreex. Hated her look but thought Eileen looked thumbsup

I agree. I usually think LVP looks fabulous, but that high half ponytail was such a miss.
Eileen does look great.
And then there's my all time favorite housewife of ANY franchise and that's Erica. She looks even better this season if that's even possible. She is just everything!!

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats. There was even that weird moment she whips out the bag of Doritos and chomps down on one. It just came across so phony. Especially since her body looks like she doesn't even SMELL Doritos let alone eat them.

Formerly The Book of Phillipines and Jesus Jugs
December 16, 2016
2:34 pm
brinx
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
December 7, 2013

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats.

Yeah, having three people split a meal that consisted of ONE spiralized zucchini and a few cherry tomatoes isn't convincing any of us.

December 16, 2016
4:21 pm
Chasing the Passport
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 255
Snarking Since:
May 3, 2015

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Also, did anyone else notice how Rinna went out of her way on several occasions to prove she eats.

Yeah, having three people split a meal that consisted of ONE spiralized zucchini and a few cherry tomatoes isn't convincing any of us.

Okay, wait. Can we talk about that?? I was watching it alone and seriously looked around my living room frantically because I so desperately wanted to talk to someone about the fact that three women were eating a dinner that was served from a single saucer plate! 

December 17, 2016
9:35 pm
Cured By Carrots
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 329
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Chasing the Passport meowed

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Okay, wait. Can we talk about that?? I was watching it alone and seriously looked around my living room frantically because I so desperately wanted to talk to someone about the fact that three women were eating a dinner that was served from a single saucer plate! 

Yup. And did you hear Lisa say under her breath to one of her daughters "don't put too much cheese on mine" (or something very close to that)? Like b***h, please. You're eating about 4 bites of vegetables for a meal….have some cheese for God's sake!!

Formerly The Book of Phillipines and Jesus Jugs
December 17, 2016
10:16 pm
Harris Trinsky
Hamcat
Meows: 108
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2014

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Chasing the Passport meowed

brinx meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Yup. And did you hear Lisa say under her breath to one of her daughters "don't put too much cheese on mine" (or something very close to that)? Like b***h, please. You're eating about 4 bites of vegetables for a meal….have some cheese for God's sake!!

It's both disturbing and sad. I'd rather live my grocery-store-person lifestyle and eat human-sized portions than be rich, famous and "hot" like Rinna.

December 17, 2016
10:21 pm
Slim Shady
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 656
Snarking Since:
October 12, 2014

Had such a rough week and was SO HAPPY to see that this had started. Watched today and was in LOVE. With ALL OF IT. Erika J seems more distant from her sweet hubby now somehow and why does Rinna never have Harry with her anywhere? He doesn't want to film? That seems sad to me.  Thank god Kyle has finally started doing something with her hair. Looks great for once. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.