:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
December 18, 2016
8:09 am
Cured By Carrots
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Slim Shady meowed

Had such a rough week and was SO HAPPY to see that this had started. Watched today and was in LOVE. With ALL OF IT. Erika J seems more distant from her sweet hubby now somehow and why does Rinna never have Harry with her anywhere? He doesn't want to film? That seems sad to me.  Thank god Kyle has finally started doing something with her hair. Looks great for once. 

Sorry for your tough week hugggg
I actually think Erika and her hubby Tom will stand the test of time. I see genuine love there. I think he's just a very private person and doesn't like any PDA. Behind closed doors, I bet she rocks his world.

Kyle is boring and almost always has no story line. Her drunk sister was her story almost the whole time. I'm convinced she and Andy Cohen are very close friends because I don't see how she's still on the show idontknow And I'm sorry but her hair makes her look like a sister wife. needs to chop off about 3 feet of it.

Formerly The Book of Phillipines and Jesus Jugs
December 18, 2016
9:08 am
Her: Julliard Calves
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 979
Snarking Since:
September 14, 2014

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Slim Shady meowed

Had such a rough week and was SO HAPPY to see that this had started. Watched today and was in LOVE. With ALL OF IT. Erika J seems more distant from her sweet hubby now somehow and why does Rinna never have Harry with her anywhere? He doesn't want to film? That seems sad to me.  Thank god Kyle has finally started doing something with her hair. Looks great for once. 

I actually think Erika and her hubby Tom will stand the test of time. I see genuine love there. I think he's just a very private person and doesn't like any PDA. Behind closed doors, I bet she rocks his world.

Kyle is boring and almost always has no story line. Her drunk sister was her story almost the whole time. I'm convinced she and Andy Cohen are very close friends because I don't see how she's still on the show idontknow And I'm sorry but her hair makes her look like a sister wife. needs to chop off about 3 feet of it.

Yup all of this. Erika is queen of all housewives.

I too find Kyle super boring but I think she is supposed to be the relatable, sane one. She definitely has her fans. The real question is how the f**k did Eileen get asked back?

I've hated LVP since she got Vanderpump Rules and started smoking her own crack. She was much more fun as Brandi's bff when she owned her shadiness and didn't take herself so seriously. It looks like she will finally be thrown under the bus with this season's edit. I am ready for her to unravel and get gone.

Does anyone here watch Ladies of London? Last episode Marissa Hermer's husband was talking about moving to LA. I would LOVE if they did and she joined the cast of Beverly Hills. To watch a much younger, much hotter ex Londonite wife of a wildly successful restauranteur step on Lisa's toesdancinglemon I think she would have a stroke.

December 18, 2016
2:27 pm
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1188
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

Her: Julliard Calves meowed

Jugs for Jesus meowed

Slim Shady meowed

Yup all of this. Erika is queen of all housewives.

I too find Kyle super boring but I think she is supposed to be the relatable, sane one. She definitely has her fans. The real question is how the f**k did Eileen get asked back?

I've hated LVP since she got Vanderpump Rules and started smoking her own crack. She was much more fun as Brandi's bff when she owned her shadiness and didn't take herself so seriously. It looks like she will finally be thrown under the bus with this season's edit. I am ready for her to unravel and get gone.

Does anyone here watch Ladies of London? Last episode Marissa Hermer's husband was talking about moving to LA. I would LOVE if they did and she joined the cast of Beverly Hills. To watch a much younger, much hotter ex Londonite wife of a wildly successful restauranteur step on Lisa's toesdancinglemon I think she would have a stroke.

I love Ladies of London and I loooove the idea to cast Marissa on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! It would make sense for them to move now; I just read that in addition to Boujis closing, her Top Dog restaurant that she promoted during season two has also closed. I think they could do well in L.A., if she agrees to move. She just got her UK citizenship, I think, and seems to like living in London, but I think she'd fit in much better in L.A. and could be actually rich and famous rather than coming off fame-hungry and social climbing the way she does there. 

December 19, 2016
11:27 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 635
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Disco lemonade meowed

EmLaur meowed

Not to be mean, but I thought LVP looked like a mess in this episode. At the party her hair looked awful, those weird gloves…uh

Agreex. Hated her look but thought Eileen looked thumbsup

Eileen always looks gorgeous! She always has different pretty hairstyles and always looks classy.

December 22, 2016
7:28 am
Korren
Hamcat
Meows: 99
Snarking Since:
May 26, 2013

RHOBH: is that really this season's drama? Pantygate? So stupid.

December 22, 2016
8:10 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2855
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

Korren meowed

And yet another season of Apologygate, "You didn't apologize. You need to apologize. Did she apologize? I didn't get an apology yet. Did you get an apology? I'm not apologizing! I might, or might not, accept her apology, but she still needs to apologize."

drool

ETA: I haven't seen the Pantygate episode yet.

December 22, 2016
9:17 am
Cured By Carrots
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 370
Snarking Since:
August 23, 2015

Korren meowed

Yeah, this season is off to a boring start that's for sure!
So she was accidently flashing her va-jay-jay. Who the hell cares?! Dorit is beyond obnoxious.

I say fire them all except for Erika. I'd MUCH prefer watching a show just about her life than all these other hags.

Formerly The Book of Phillipines and Jesus Jugs
December 23, 2016
9:24 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1638
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Am I the only one who doesn't care for Erika? I don't mind when women push the envelope with sex and edginess, but I always feel like she's trying too hard. 

While I'm at it, am I the only one who finds Ken mildly annoying? I feel like he's just another Vanderpump prop. I know he's busy with many ventures but they always portray him as this tag along. I do love how devoted they are to each other as a couple, but Ken bores me.

I just can't with Rinna. 

December 23, 2016
11:39 am
GreyToeTattoo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2015

Raging B***hSlap meowed

Am I the only one who doesn't care for Erika? I don't mind when women push the envelope with sex and edginess, but I always feel like she's trying too hard. 

While I'm at it, am I the only one who finds Ken mildly annoying? I feel like he's just another Vanderpump prop. I know he's busy with many ventures but they always portray him as this tag along. I do love how devoted they are to each other as a couple, but Ken bores me.

I just can't with Rinna. 

Rinna is the worst! It rubs me the wrong way they way she constantly picks at everyone but can't seem to see that she is the exact same kind of crazy.

December 23, 2016
12:36 pm
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2855
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

RBS, nope, I'm not an Erika fan at all.

Kyle and Eileen are the only two I like.

December 27, 2016
8:26 am
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4639
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Finally catching up on BH. Dorit is insufferable! Not feeling her (or her sleazy husband) so far. She seems so over the top and phony, like her fake crying when she got her new car? drool She also talks to her kids like they are strangers. No judgment about her having nannies, but is she ever around them at all?
I'm really over LVP. I used to love her, but now she is such a bore. I wish Rinna would quit trying to make her daughters happen. Delilah is not the next Gigi Hadid. others-221 Both girls seem like total brats.

December 27, 2016
4:22 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 635
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

I also don't really like Erika and agree about her trying too hard to be sexual. Dorit is beyond insufferable and clearly is a more "hands-off" mom. Maybe her son doesn't speak yet because he's rarely spoken to?

I'm also over LVP, who I used to like. Too me, RHOBH is turning into a show about older ladies trying to prove they're still young by exaggerating their sex lives and manufacturing petty drama.

December 27, 2016
5:53 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
Finally catching up on BH. Dorit is insufferable! Not feeling her (or her sleazy husband) so far. She seems so over the top and phony, like her fake crying when she got her new car? drool She also talks to her kids like they are strangers. No judgment about her having nannies, but is she ever around them at all?
I'm really over LVP. I used to love her, but now she is such a bore. I wish Rinna would quit trying to make her daughters happen. Delilah is not the next Gigi Hadid. others-221 Both girls seem like total brats.

smiley-signs064 with everything you said! Delilah seems SO thirsty. I was cringing during that scene when she was explaining the Raya app and how she had matched with someone. Amelia has more of a chance of a modeling career – she has that dark and stormy look. Delilah looks like a pageant girl. In my opinion, the Hadid girls are stunning. Bella's nose job was the best thing she ever did for her career. 

They both seem like brats – Delilah looked like she was barely holding back shrieking at her mother and sister for exposing her real height on television.  I also find it so interesting that neither of the girls look much like their parents…but I guess thats what happens when plastic surgery disguises Lisa's natural genes. 

Dorit is awful and I highly doubt she'll be back. I also really want to see the receipts on their wealth. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.