:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
December 27, 2016
10:02 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 549
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Okay, after tonight's episode, I actually like Erika a bit more. She handled that situation pretty well. Dorit is clueless and handled it very poorly. I don't think she's getting off on the right foot here.

December 27, 2016
10:19 pm
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2703
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

EmLaur meowed

Okay, after tonight's episode, I actually like Erika a bit more. She handled that situation pretty well. Dorit is clueless and handled it very poorly. I don't think she's getting off on the right foot here.

I was just coming to say this! Team Erika tonight … loved her expressions of, "I'm so over this bullshit, stfu already."

Dorito is either being a jealous shrew, or Bravo is directing it all, but either way–it's a ridiculous non-story. drool

December 28, 2016
2:47 pm
Snow White in Glass Slippers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2266
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

If my husband came to me all google-eyed about having looked up another woman's skirt, you can be sure I wouldn't blow it off as "he's just a man."  I'd call him out on showing some respect instead of being a creeper.

The situation did remind me of many years ago when a coworker loudly and out of nowhere said "Snow, are you wearing a thong?"  Um…no…my underwear is riding up into my ass crack, but thanks for making a physically uncomfortable situation emotionally uncomfortable as well.

Some people are just obsessed by others' underwear.

Is anyone else annoyed at Rinna's habit of laughing at her own jokes?  Is she incredibly uncomfortable or does she really find herself hilarious? 

December 28, 2016
4:43 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

I'd be like "Dorit, if you knew that I didn't expose myself on purpose, that it was accident, then why didn't you quietly pull me aside and save me the embarrassment, instead of talking to everyone about it and then pointing it out to me in front of everyone?"

And seriously, why didn't she? rolleyes I don't want to hear about Erika's vag. I'm hoping this doesn't turn in to a storyline, cause I really don't want to hear more about it. But it looks like Dorit's trying to turn this into #pantygate2K16

December 28, 2016
5:25 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 319
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

InTouch is reporting that one of the RHOBH ladies has an additction issue (possibly to Xanax) that is going to be exposed on the show. It's not Kim R. Thoughts? My guess is Dorit.

formerly two under two
December 28, 2016
6:25 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

two under two meowed

InTouch is reporting that one of the RHOBH ladies has an additction issue (possibly to Xanax) that is going to be exposed on the show. It's not Kim R. Thoughts? My guess is Dorit.

Eileen has been through a lot lately….she was listing everything out a few episodes ago. I could see it happening to her because of that, but I really hope it's not her.

December 29, 2016
9:33 am
driving consumerism
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 331
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

F pantygate – it is by far the worst story ever created on a HW's franchise. like how is it even a story?

1) sometimes women don't wear underwear. it's really NBD

2) like another HAM said, why didn't she pull Erica aside and say something? Or not even bring it up at all because back to 1) it's NBD

3) umm f**king PK is a creep job for staring – writing the behavior off as a "man being a man" is such HUGE f**kING BULLSHIT. i'm so over this in all realms of life but apparently it's a thing now. PK is gross AF and if he were my husband, i woulda been like umm you were looking? a lot? you are disgusting. i think she's embarrassed her husband is a stage 5 creeper so she's trying to spin it into something about erica being s**tty which nice, more s**t shaming.

ugh i hate dorit. she is the worst. i'm not sure why she's cast, because of boy george? her son can't talk and she doesn't even go to ST with him and then complains it's not working fast enough. her daughter had to wear helmet (not a headband DORIT – it's a helmet) because they just let her lay around and one side flattened…these are both her problems and PK's because he's responsible too. they are a terrible addition to the show.

December 29, 2016
9:34 am
Pad Thai
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 296
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2012

I haven't watched the latest episode but I did rewind the part when Lisa's daughter was talking about her height. She looked like she wanted to jump across the table. Her daughters seem like total brats and while very pretty girls. are not the hadids.

December 29, 2016
11:48 am
Snow White in Glass Slippers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2266
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

I didn't watch OC for a while because I'm still annoyed with the All Brooks All The Time tack they took on The Brooks Season.

Yesterday, though, they were showing a marathon and I got sucked in to the last few episodes.  I came in while they were in Ireland just after whatever went down in the store where Tamra pushed the new cast member and Heather was high and mighty about being asked to leave.

The rest of what I saw was them all ganging up on the new woman for the rest of the episode and her crying to her husband about how mean they all are.  At this point, that shouldn't surprise anybody.  If you're going to be on a show like that, don't pretend you've never seen any of it. Even if you've had a life and haven't watched, by the time the ink is dry on the contract, you should be seeking out episodes to see what went down.  You should be well aware of how horrible they are to anybody new to the show and how horrible they are to each other in general.  

December 30, 2016
3:06 pm
SnarkySnarky
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2016

Dorit is just awful.  Awful!!!  I hate the way she speaks with her weird, affected accent that isn't really an accent, yet it's definitely an accent.  I hate her voice, I hate that her children are foisted off on nannies all the time and she feigns concern over their various issues.  She can't be bothered to take her child to speech therapy?  Are you kidding me??  And that nanny has to tell her that the speech therapist would like to speak with her.  WTF?  And her daughter had to wear a helmet b/c she "favored" one side?  Nope.  That baby is 4 months old?  If you are leaving a newborn laying around all the time instead of picking her up and holding, then yeah, that's the issue.  It isn't b/c of the baby's problem, that's a parenting, or rather lack of parenting, problem.  Holy crap. 

And so what if Erika chose not to wear panties that would show through her dress.  Why is PK staring?  I mean, it's one thing if you catch a glimpse, mention it to your wife so that she can discreetly share it with Erika, but he kept looking??  Come on.  Is it really that enticing?  Gross.  And that's somehow Erika's fault that your husband is a perv?  Sure…blame it on her, not the perv that is staring.  smh

December 30, 2016
5:10 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Also: Dorit doesn't even have a car seat in her car. What mother of 2 doesn't have a car seat for her children. She had to ask the nanny to put one in her car. I was floored.

January 2, 2017
5:22 pm
Caycee Hewitts Bangs
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 212
Snarking Since:
May 30, 2015

driving consumerism meowed
her daughter had to wear helmet (not a headband DORIT – it's a helmet) because they just let her lay around and one side flattened…these are both her problems and PK's because he's responsible too.

I was ready to reach into my tv to slap her when she repeatedly called it a headband. Idiot.

January 2, 2017
10:57 pm
c**t Kicking Elephant
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4834
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

They are called cranial bands so maybe that's why she was saying headband? idontknow

(Formerly Mama Laughlin's Wal-Mart Parking Lot Turd)

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.