:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
January 3, 2017
9:44 pm
hazthedumb
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 252
Snarking Since:
June 7, 2012

two under two meowed
InTouch is reporting that one of the RHOBH ladies has an additction issue (possibly to Xanax) that is going to be exposed on the show. It's not Kim R. Thoughts? My guess is Dorit.

I believe it's the new girl Eden that hasn't been on the show yet.

(Formerly catlady21)
January 4, 2017
10:46 am
Floral Potato
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2016

Not a WK for Dorit, but for moms in general…plenty of kids need those helmets; I wouldn't just assume it's because the baby is never held.  Some kids do favor one side and need to wear them.  idontknow

January 4, 2017
9:56 pm
FatJenna
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2014

Future Doctor Couture meowed

Not a WK for Dorit, but for moms in general…plenty of kids need those helmets; I wouldn't just assume it's because the baby is never held.  Some kids do favor one side and need to wear them.  idontknow

I was actually just coming on here to say this. Dorit is f**king annoying so I'm not defending her, but there are so many possible reasons for a helmet. My best friend's baby needed one because she acquired a flat head in utero. Claiming it's only because of poor parenting is not correct.

January 5, 2017
10:37 am
WheresMyCoffee
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7320
Snarking Since:
December 4, 2012

http://www.allaboutthetea.com/2016/03/15/erika-girardi-abandons-3-year-old-to-seek-life-of-a-gold-digger-in-l-a/

This makes me like Erika a little less because she was on twitter retweeting people who were making fun of Dorits parenting skills…

January 5, 2017
12:37 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4639
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

I definitely do not think that helmets are usually (let alone always) the result of poor parenting. I have known quite a few babies with wonderful parents who needed to wear one for one reason or another. My first thought is never to blame the parent. BUT, the "headband" combined with Dorit's blatant lack of interest in her children make me suspect it could have been prevented. idontknow Maybe that's not fair and it could be totally inaccurate, but she seems like a VERY hands-off mom, so I can't help but wonder.

January 6, 2017
10:56 am
New Year, New Yang
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2014

About the helmet. Most kids need to wear it because of how they were lying in utero not because they're no held enough. It's fairly common in multiples. I have twins and one needed the helmet because I carried her extremely low so she was flat on one side. The thing that struck me as odd is I went the the same company as Dorit. It 's called Doc Band (which is how I'm assuming she come up with headband). They were extremely insistent that no kid should start the headband process before they're 5-6 Months old because they need to have full control of their neck and head muscles since the helmet adds a little extra weight to their head. Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly but those are the dates that stick out in my mind. Seems weird to me that the baby had her helmet removed at 4 months. That means she probably had it put on at 2-3 months.

That, or Dorit doesn't realize how old her own kid is, which is also possible considering her personality. lol.

January 6, 2017
7:34 pm
Janis Ian
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1188
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2012

I'm watching this week's episode, and I can't focus on Elliot Mintz's faux-deep talk because I keep getting distracted by how much he looks like Robert Durst from HBO's "The Jinx" fame. Right???

January 6, 2017
9:20 pm
I like cats
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
July 30, 2014

Janis Ian meowed
I'm watching this week's episode, and I can't focus on Elliot Mintz's faux-deep talk because I keep getting distracted by how much he looks like Robert Durst from HBO's "The Jinx" fame. Right???

I thought the same thing the entire time he was on!  So distracting!

January 9, 2017
7:58 am
Raging B***hSlap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1638
Snarking Since:
September 4, 2013

Dorit has the most pretentious friends (and family). It seemed like they were trying hard to out-profound each other, and they didn't even make sense half the time.

January 9, 2017
8:10 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2855
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

I'd like to see more Boy George, and less Dorit.

January 11, 2017
10:38 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2855
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

Last night:

Can Rinna and Eileen go ONE episode without the whole, "We need to talk about this, I'm feeling some feels about something you said on August 14, 2015" bullshit?

This franchise is my least favorite. I'm flocking sick and tired of The Lisa and Eileen Therapy Hour.

January 11, 2017
12:25 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4639
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
Last night:

Can Rinna and Eileen go ONE episode without the whole, "We need to talk about this, I'm feeling some feels about something you said on August 14, 2015" bullshit?

This franchise is my least favorite. I'm flocking sick and tired of The Lisa and Eileen Therapy Hour.

bandwagon BH could get canceled at this point and I would not even care. They need a revamp of the entire cast, at the very least. I like Eileen just fine, but she's too normal for this show (which is a good thing in the real world, but makes for boring TV). Erika is ok for the most part (and I loved her dressing down of Dorit!) – but she tries too hard to be cool, IMO… Everyone else is annoying. I did like seeing Camille, though, and am digging Eden thus far. Please tell me she's being phased in to replace Dorit?

Also, can they please NEVER have Kim back on? She is vile, sober or not, and she makes my skin crawl. puke She's a total liar and it's so frustrating to watch. "I never said one word about your husband. Nope! Never said one word." UMMM, it's on tape, you asshole. rolleyesshutupsigh It's totally dumb and annoying for Lisar to bring that up again, BUT Kim definitely was implying that she had dirt on Harry Hamlin. Why does she continue to deny what she said, even years later and with sober hindsight? It would be easy for her to cop to it and apologize – hell, even blame it on her drinking and say she doesn't remember it, but she's seen the episode and she's sorry? But no, I guess that would mean she accepted responsibility for her actions, which she NEVER does. Also, she looks like roadkill. I know that's mean, but whenever I see her, I think of stretched out Silly Putty, or chewed gum. chair

January 11, 2017
3:31 pm
EmLaur
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 635
Snarking Since:
May 1, 2013

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed

Little Broom On The Prairie meowed
Last night:

bandwagon BH could get canceled at this point and I would not even care. They need a revamp of the entire cast, at the very least. I like Eileen just fine, but she's too normal for this show (which is a good thing in the real world, but makes for boring TV). Erika is ok for the most part (and I loved her dressing down of Dorit!) – but she tries too hard to be cool, IMO… Everyone else is annoying. I did like seeing Camille, though, and am digging Eden thus far. Please tell me she's being phased in to replace Dorit?

Also, can they please NEVER have Kim back on? She is vile, sober or not, and she makes my skin crawl. puke She's a total liar and it's so frustrating to watch. "I never said one word about your husband. Nope! Never said one word." UMMM, it's on tape, you asshole. rolleyesshutupsigh It's totally dumb and annoying for Lisar to bring that up again, BUT Kim definitely was implying that she had dirt on Harry Hamlin. Why does she continue to deny what she said, even years later and with sober hindsight? It would be easy for her to cop to it and apologize – hell, even blame it on her drinking and say she doesn't remember it, but she's seen the episode and she's sorry? But no, I guess that would mean she accepted responsibility for her actions, which she NEVER does. Also, she looks like roadkill. I know that's mean, but whenever I see her, I think of stretched out Silly Putty, or chewed gum. chair

Agree with everything you've said!  I like Eileen, but she's too smart and classy for this train wreck.  Erika tries too hard to push the envelope and be cool and be shocking.  A lot of the other ladies seem very old to me.  They've all got grown children and some have grandchildren. I think the age difference between say, LVP, and the target audience is too far apart.  I used to really like LVP, but am sick of her and her sense of humor is just so tired.  I can see bringing someone younger on board to freshen up the dynamic but Dorit is just brutal.  Kim should never be brought back on for her own sake.  It's kind of messed up to bring her on, since she's obviously fragile and seems combative about things that happened when she wasn't sober.  I feel like this franchise needs either a complete overhaul or an ending.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.