:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Real Housewives
January 13, 2017
10:12 am
Its a Doug Fir!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 484
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2015

I liked OC and NJ in the beginning because it seemed like most of the casts knew one another IRL and had a history together. The shows focused on the families and their dynamics with one another etc. Even BH in the beginning was a bit like that. Now it's just the same formula, as others have said, over and over with dinner parties and trips and lunches that turn into drunken screaming matches. I agree they should find new groups of friends and change up the format.

January 13, 2017
12:13 pm
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4628
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

RHONY has always been my favorite. Worth watching from the beginning, IMO.

January 13, 2017
6:48 pm
Side Vag Got Me Banned from Mamamia
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1084
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2012

Harris Trinsky meowed 

I've been watching New York from the beginning and it's soooo good. Season 3 is CRAZY. There are so many interesting personalities on that show — Bethenny, LuAnn, Sonja, Ramona, Jill, Kelly… Highly recommend!

If you like lavish lifestyles, also check out Ladies of London. They are filthy rich and it's very posh.

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
RHONY has always been my favorite. Worth watching from the beginning, IMO.

Thanks for the recommendations. I have been leaning towards NY but just wanted to hear from others if it was worth it. Good to know it is worth watching from the beginning. I am fascinated with the city, would love to visit one day. 

Formerly Serenity Now-Insanity Later
January 18, 2017
7:54 am
Little Broom On The Prairie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2836
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2013

BH last night: snore

January 18, 2017
10:56 am
Paper Street Soap Co.
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 528
Snarking Since:
April 28, 2013

I'm getting Brandi Glanville vibes from Eden Sassoon. They don't look dissimilar, but I think it's more her voice or her speech patterns? It's weird, and I think it might be influencing me to like her less, but man, she was terrrrible last night. Her speaking about Kim with Rinna and then TO KYLE was completely inappropriate.

And I just can't not mention Eden's boobs in her talking head with the black keyhole dress. There's nothing wrong with keeping things natural/not getting the expected BH boob job, but then maybe…don't wear dresses that are made JUST to show off cleavage/that you can't wear a bra with? It's especially jarring contrasted with the other women. I wish I were a good enough person to not want to talk about this, especially given the sad, sad state of my own post-baby tits.

January 18, 2017
11:30 am
GreyToeTattoo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 348
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2015

They need to cut it out talking about Kim without Kim present. She's working through sobriety and the added anxiety over everyone constantly in her business clearly doesn't help matters. And LOL at Rinna swearing that she "wants the best for her" (…translation: she wants/needs air time and her fued with Kim is the only thing she's got going right now).
If Kim wants to be on the show, then I guess it's all fair game. But it's pretty pathetic to use a illness like alcoholism for ratings. In reality, her journey to sobriety is her business.

January 18, 2017
1:34 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 444
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

GreyToeTattoo meowed

They need to cut it out talking about Kim without Kim present. She's working through sobriety and the added anxiety over everyone constantly in her business clearly doesn't help matters. And LOL at Rinna swearing that she "wants the best for her" (…translation: she wants/needs air time and her fued with Kim is the only thing she's got going right now).
If Kim wants to be on the show, then I guess it's all fair game. But it's pretty pathetic to use a illness like alcoholism for ratings. In reality, her journey to sobriety is her business.

smiley-signs064

January 25, 2017
5:03 pm
Snow White in Glass Slippers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2306
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

WHAT is Eden's deal? She just zeroes in on Kim and acts like she's some kind of savior. That business about Kim saying she was worried about the grand baby and Eden acting like she was the only thing between Kim and a tub of vodka was too much.

January 25, 2017
11:38 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 444
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

Snow White in Glass Slippers meowed

WHAT is Eden's deal? She just zeroes in on Kim and acts like she's some kind of savior. That business about Kim saying she was worried about the grand baby and Eden acting like she was the only thing between Kim and a tub of vodka was too much.

She has a holier than thou attitude in terms of sobriety…like she has it all figured out. What threw me was when she said she doesn't "drink" (used the air quotes and all) but said pills are still okay? Per my knowledge when you are sober you don't take anything recreationally and prescriptions are not benzos…she seems like she's working an AA program and most people I know that have done the same cut out anything considered an upper or downer, regardless of their poison of choice, since it can be a bit of a gateway to other things. Not saying all prescriptions are out, but they usually don't include Xanax, painkillers, ambien, etc.

January 26, 2017
10:29 am
blogruiner
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1643
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2014

This season is so BORING. Dorit and Eden are horrible editions too. They're not funny or charming in the least.

And really, Boy George performing? Wooooow. Amaaaaazing. snore

January 26, 2017
12:03 pm
Snow White in Glass Slippers
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2306
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2014

blogruiner meowed

This season is so BORING. Dorit and Eden are horrible editions too. They're not funny or charming in the least.

And really, Boy George performing? Wooooow. Amaaaaazing. snore

It felt like they were looking for someone to replace the performers that they'd get when Yolanda and David Foster were on. That was never all that amazing either, but Boy George was really a snore.

January 27, 2017
11:33 am
Stalker in a Bow Tie
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4628
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2011

Heather Dubrow announced that she isn't returning to OC next season. So, we had to hear about her monstrosity of a house for what felt like 100 years, and now we don't even get to see her live in it?! drool

January 27, 2017
11:38 am
i hate my hair
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 648
Snarking Since:
July 31, 2012

Stalker in a Bow Tie meowed
Heather Dubrow announced that she isn't returning to OC next season. So, we had to hear about her monstrosity of a house for what felt like 100 years, and now we don't even get to see her live in it?! drool

This is a total rip off!   

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.