:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Vanderpump Rules
December 23, 2016
4:30 am
stag nancy
Hamcat
Meows: 150
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2016

This show just sucks now.  None of the storylines are believable.  I'm sure I'll keep watching cause I love a train wreck, but its getting more boring every week. 

December 23, 2016
5:24 pm
Leslie NOPE!
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 209
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

I cannot handle Lala and Sheena's nails in the new episode. I know–there are a thousand other obnoxious things going on–but those TALONS. They're sitting at a table talking–they're both hand talkers, and I swear they're going to take someone's eyes out..

Also, Sheena morphs into a more and more unnatural version of herself with every episode. In the latest episode, she's wearing colored contacts during her ITM interview…it's freaking me the eff out. uh

December 23, 2016
8:42 pm
pax17
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
August 27, 2016

I dug up my login JUST to agree. This show has become completely manufactured drama. Katie has been such a classic b!tch and I'm sure it's because she sucked last year and wanted to get more tv time. Stassi crying in the bathroom at the party didn't make a single bit of sense to me. And, please explain to me how sheana can wait tables with those god awful nails!!

December 24, 2016
12:31 am
stag nancy
Hamcat
Meows: 150
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2016

Leslie NOPE! meowed
I cannot handle Lala and Sheena's nails in the new episode. I know–there are a thousand other obnoxious things going on–but those TALONS. They're sitting at a table talking–they're both hand talkers, and I swear they're going to take someone's eyes out..

Also, Sheena morphs into a more and more unnatural version of herself with every episode. In the latest episode, she's wearing colored contacts during her ITM interview…it's freaking me the eff out. uh

Yes yes yes to the nails.  The way Lala takes the nails of one hand and like digs them into the nail beds of the other hand makes me feel sick.  If I went to a restaurant and was served food by a person with nails protruding an inch out form her fingers I'd be so grossed out.  Especially if it was an expensive restaurant like SUR!? Why would Lisa allow it? 

December 27, 2016
12:16 pm
hissyfit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 217
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2014

I can't even handle these twits talking about the Hamptons.  It's a beach destination.  Google it. 

And why is Katie letting Tom go on an intimate, bathroom-sharing trip with Lala?  I'd be more concerned with that than Schaenas loyalty.  Not that it looked like Lala showed up…

December 27, 2016
12:20 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 446
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

smiley-signs064 I posted in another forum about how despite the ridiculous cattiness happening outside Sur, all I could focus on were Lala and Scheanas talons. How they are able to do anything at all with those nails astounds me.
Also re: how Scheana serves food like that, the answer is she doesn't. I ate at Sur a few years back and she was our "waitress." At this point the cast is just there for appearances and to take pictures with guests. She took our drink order and popped back in a few times (we were a large party for a birthday dinner in a private room) to check on us, but was actually coming in the room to check her makeup in the large mirror on the wall. She barely lifted a finger and certainly didn't personally deliver one item to the table. The bussers and other unknown staff did that. Jax was "bartending" but that really consisted of him taking pictures with people. They don't really do much work there.
By the way the food there is god awful. I was roped into this dinner because a group of friends were in town visiting and really wanted to go to Sur. Locals don't actually go there – it's a tourist spot.

December 27, 2016
12:55 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

ImNotLikeARegularMomImACoolMom meowed
Just read on a blog that Hillary Duffs ex husband who has addiction issues just moved in with Scheana! Wtf? popcorn

Mike Comrie looks a lot like Shay. I think he has a history of substance abuse too. I wonder though, if he actually were shacking up with Scheana if Hillary would be upset. I follow her on insta and she was in Canada for Christmas (Mike Comrie's from Canada) and they tend to do holidays together for the sake of their son. 

It would also be more realistic that Scheana was the one living with him, not the other way around. Not only did he have a successful/lucrative NHL career, he comes from a very wealthy family. 

December 28, 2016
10:06 pm
shoppingbloggers
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 424
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2014

two under two meowed
smiley-signs064 I posted in another forum about how despite the ridiculous cattiness happening outside Sur, all I could focus on were Lala and Scheanas talons. How they are able to do anything at all with those nails astounds me.
Also re: how Scheana serves food like that, the answer is she doesn't. I ate at Sur a few years back and she was our "waitress." At this point the cast is just there for appearances and to take pictures with guests. She took our drink order and popped back in a few times (we were a large party for a birthday dinner in a private room) to check on us, but was actually coming in the room to check her makeup in the large mirror on the wall. She barely lifted a finger and certainly didn't personally deliver one item to the table. The bussers and other unknown staff did that. Jax was "bartending" but that really consisted of him taking pictures with people. They don't really do much work there.
By the way the food there is god awful. I was roped into this dinner because a group of friends were in town visiting and really wanted to go to Sur. Locals don't actually go there – it's a tourist spot.

I've been there too, but I've never actually tried the food, so I can't attest to how good or bad it is. I only had the drinks — which, to Sur's credit, was actually fantastic. For years, I've never actually liked cocktails. Something would always be off, and would kind of sip my way through different "fruity" drinks, never actually finishing anything. But Sur changed that. The bartender — who was a dead ringer for Ariana btw — listened to me ramble as I described the perfect drink and she conjured up this perfect cocktail — a strawberry gimlet. Ever since then, I actually enjoy happy hour and have found my favorite drink. So I'm eternally grateful to this nameless Sur bartender.

December 29, 2016
10:18 pm
KillerofIt
Cat
Meows: 47
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2015

I know the majority of these shows are staged but some of it is getting a little… silly. I think this was an episode ago but it's the one when Stassi sat down to lunch with her new blonde friends. It all seemed very staged to me. Loved it when Lisa came in and told Stassi they did do food to go. Such a great moment.

Anyway, when Stassi is sitting with her new friends and they invite her and the girls to the Hamptons. I was thinking, "this is kind of forced…." and then five minutes later, I see that those girls are new stars on a Bravo show drooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrooldrool

Anyway, this new season is pretty silly. There is nothing going on.

January 10, 2017
8:59 am
hissyfit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 217
Snarking Since:
May 29, 2014

Last night was so bad and the segue into Summer House was awful.  That show is going to sooo bad!  Don't you need attractive people for a show of that type lol?!

January 10, 2017
10:04 pm
PropBaby
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
July 29, 2016

hissyfit meowed

Last night was so bad and the segue into Summer House was awful.  That show is going to sooo bad!  Don't you need attractive people for a show of that type lol?!

The blonde twins remind of the Wayans brothers in White Chicks.

January 12, 2017
7:07 pm
bye bye lil sebastian
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2013

two under two meowed

hissyfit meowed

DEAD

January 13, 2017
3:20 pm
I Am Not A Streamer Expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 256
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2015

two under two meowed

hissyfit meowed

roflroflrofl

I felt really bad that I kept focusing on how unattractive they were. I guess it was their manly jawlines and polyester hair.

Formerly EatsaLot & America, Get in the Car

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.