:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Daily Diary of a Winning Loser
September 7, 2016
5:00 pm
effyourblog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 424
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

He mixed up his routine today and had coffee BEFORE his water/pushups/squats.

What a WILD MAN!!!

September 7, 2016
5:06 pm
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

He is going to obsess over that all day, and Life Coach Grandma will have to talk him from the edge

September 8, 2016
7:29 am
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

Today, he posted FIFTEEN PICTURES OF HIMSELF DRINKING A GLASS OF WATER.  drool

Also, as others predicted he is cracking.  Absolutely cracking. He reports having anxiety and panic attacks like he did when he was doing stand up.

I want him to pull himself out of it, but he needs to realize that this level of stress and accountability over every bite he puts into his mouth is not sustainable.  Sure, don't eat any refined sugar.  I actually find that pretty admirable.  I do not think he needs to weigh out every apple he puts in his mouth, or take a picture of every drop of water he drinks.  He's been doing it so long, and he still doesn't trust himself enough to let go a bit. 

Stop taking the pictures, because no one cares anymore.  Don't eat sugar, log your calories, and don't freak if your apple is 5.1 oz instead of 4.9.  Apples didn't make you fat.  angry

September 8, 2016
4:53 pm
effyourblog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 424
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

Yeah, Sean; ummmmm…livestreaming tweeting whatever yourself drinking water is…pretty f**king weird.  At this point in his (gag me) journey, shouldn't he be able to get through a day without broadcasting every sip of water? In all seriousness, I am surprised he doesn't photograph/post or at least describe and attempt to estimate the size and weight of every dump he takes.

September 8, 2016
8:03 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 544
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

Panic attacks? I'm not sure where the panic is. His Mom had a bit of a rough go through gallbladder surgery… stressful, of course, but full-on panic mode several days after it happened? By his own account she's well. reaction

The daily(or more times a day) support that he NEEDS from others when in maintenance mode just seems strange to me that at this point. If he was just starting out, I can understand needing the intensive support. It's like he doesn't have any semblance of self-reliance, confidence that he can make a decision, or even backbone.

When you gaze at your navel too long, this is what happens. Hopefully he pulls his head out of his ass sometime soon.

September 9, 2016
3:41 am
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

I also find it very strange that he needs to have a friend with him every time he does something with his grandson.  I mean, I guess I can see the first few times if he's nervous, but the kid is like going on three, and he's still pulling in support to get him through.  I guess it's like everything else in his life, he can't do it unless he has someone hold his hand. 

He needs therapy to move forward.  He has to stop using his mom and life coaches as crutches and learn to have trust in himself. 

September 29, 2016
8:11 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

He's produced and uploaded a couple of podcasts into iTunes under "Transformation Planet". The cover pic and the intro music feel like something from the year 1989.  I fully intended to do a little review of the first one, but I literally keep falling asleep while listening. After ten minutes I'm out cold!! I've tried three times and I'm   snore

September 30, 2016
9:27 am
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

YES!  So dated!  And the picture of him clasping his hands like an preacher and giving that wannabe Zoolander smolder.  Ugg. 

Sounds like since being on Half Size Me, he is jumping on the podcast train.  He's just as smug and know it all as she is…

October 11, 2016
8:50 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

He nodded off in an important meeting with radio station owner present. eek The owner noticed and called him on it. Sean's committing once again, for real this time, to "find a balance". rolleyes How this guy still is still employed is really beyond me. I'm not thinking about how he has to cover the weather sometimes at night and get into the station early in the am, but all the regular calling in late because he stayed up doing his weight loss social media and support group with Life Coach granny. Or is feeling a little "sick" and has to go to the doctor. If I were his boss, he'd be long gone.

I tried to listen to the 2nd podcast without falling asleep, but he left a noise-gate on, so for example, when his guest spoke low, or paused, her microphone would shut off, so l found it hard on the ear and it was hard to pay attention. Very shoddy technically. Maybe he needs Audio and Podcasting 101.

November 25, 2016
10:29 pm
Ghosts of Photoshop Past
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2901
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2014
November 26, 2016
12:15 am
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

Ghosts of Photoshop Past meowed
Banana gate? Really?

http://losingweighteveryday.blogspot.com/2016/11/november-22-2016-banana-gate.html#comment-form

Even LifeCoach Granny commented he was pole vaulting over a mouse turd. He's moved on to Cracker gate now. This guy is really losing his shit.

January 11, 2017
11:16 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

Earlier this week, he swallowed a crown, and again, lost his shit. I gather it's one of the top front ones. So he took time off work. Not sure if he hid under the covers this time. He should just stick a Chiclet gum in there and no one would know the difference.

January 12, 2017
3:31 am
Hot Semen Brie
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
February 13, 2015

He has once again showed that he is such a stunted child.  He cannot deal with anything.  He takes so many days off of work! 

I think his mother living in the same town with him is terrible.  I think their relationship inhibits him from having a life of his own. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.