:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Em_dunc
January 10, 2017
2:25 pm
aggressivelyaverage
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

Salty Like Utah meowed

nameplusfitpluslife meowed

sweetoe meowed

letmeliftthat meowed

Carbfreeglutenfree meowed

Lol in her latest post she says she's staying in LA to hang out with Marie …. who is officially a NATIVE. So smart. drool

Lol that one made me laugh when I saw it! She's a native of Minnesota, not Los Angeles considering she wasn't born there rolleyes I think the word you were looking for Emily was local

but shes so smart.others-221

Right? Lmao… 

She better lay off the lip fillers (and whatever the f**k else she's doing to her face) before she ends up lilke Caryn. 21 going on 40 

HOLY SHIT CARYN IS ONLY 21? Are you for f**king real?!

SHE'S NOT. Oh my god. I'm going to go with overtanning, underweight, steroid usage, etc because Caryn looks MUCH older than 21.

January 10, 2017
3:01 pm
Nips Missing Shirt
Cat
Meows: 44
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2016

aggressivelyaverage meowed

Salty Like Utah meowed

sweetoe meowed

letmeliftthat meowed

Lol in her latest post she says she's staying in LA to hang out with Marie …. who is officially a NATIVE. So smart. drool

Lol that one made me laugh when I saw it! She's a native of Minnesota, not Los Angeles considering she wasn't born there rolleyes I think the word you were looking for Emily was local

Right? Lmao… 

She better lay off the lip fillers (and whatever the f**k else she's doing to her face) before she ends up lilke Caryn. 21 going on 40 

SHE'S NOT. Oh my god. I'm going to go with overtanning, underweight, steroid usage, etc because Caryn looks MUCH older than 21.

Caryn isn't 21.  I think she's 29.  Even though she's besties with the Booch she's about 6 years older.  IIRC she finished grad school and held down a real career as a school counselor for 3 years, then left her respectable job helping kids to be OMGsoinspiring and professionally diet. hammer  But she's never been happier y'all! I just think it's hilarious when she does skin care videos.  

January 10, 2017
3:46 pm
I'm an 11, but continue
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2016

I've never watched one of her videos, but something tells me I might have to.

I don't have a problem with her, she actually seems really sweet, but sheesh. She really did throw caution to the wind when it came to sunscreen, tanning and any other skin/self-care eek

Formerly Salty Like Utah.
January 10, 2017
4:39 pm
Headband
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2016

I think I'd love Caryn so much more if she didn't hang out with Bucci. I used to watch her and like her a lot more but now she's sponsored by bite meals and that's all she posts, and I feel like she's starting to act likes bucci… her skin really is terrible, makes me want to take better care of my skin. I'm actually happy I'm so fair that I don't/can't tan so I won't have as much of an issue.

On another note, Em duncs lips are gonna look like empty potato sacks in a few years. I know a woman who's now 65 who had lip fillers when she was younger- her lips are so wrinkly and puffy, they look like a raisin. She talks weird too, people point it out all the time too. She's told me and several people to NEVER do it, it's just not worth it in the long run. It pains me to see these young women jump on these bandwagons of fillers, fake tits, etc and not taking care of their body or thinking about future consequences. I don't know much about how breast augmentations age but I'm pretty sure at some point they start to look bad and you need to get them redone. And they probably won't have the money to do it because by then the social media craze will be over and no one will care about online coaching and they'll be left working minimum wage jobs (minus the few who do have degrees and actually work or have work experience).

January 10, 2017
6:16 pm
nameplusfitpluslife
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
March 7, 2016

aggressivelyaverage meowed

Salty Like Utah meowed

sweetoe meowed

letmeliftthat meowed

Right? Lmao… 

Sorry, my bad, I meant that Emily is 21.

January 11, 2017
2:39 pm
LFit
Cat
Meows: 42
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

Her lips blow my mind. She looks so different, in a bad way. I personally don't think she looks 21, more like late twenties early thirties. Her lips will just age her faster.

Anyone see her snapchat where she was eating oysters and her friend made a weird noise and she just busted out laughing, like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen? It made me cringe. She makes me cringe so hard my neck hurts.

January 11, 2017
4:36 pm
aggressivelyaverage
Cat
Meows: 40
Snarking Since:
December 6, 2016

LFit meowed
Her lips blow my mind. She looks so different, in a bad way. I personally don't think she looks 21, more like late twenties early thirties. Her lips will just age her faster.

Anyone see her snapchat where she was eating oysters and her friend made a weird noise and she just busted out laughing, like it was the funniest thing she'd ever seen? It made me cringe. She makes me cringe so hard my neck hurts.

LOL I was thinking the same thing. It was the most forced, fake laugh I've ever experienced, I thought she was going to pop an eye vessel pushing so hard. Her lips are disgusting, I cannot even tolerate watching her speak anymore and I used to be able to get through a video.

January 15, 2017
3:28 am
notinstagramfamous
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 283
Snarking Since:
March 15, 2015

Watching her on Marie Wold's You Tube video schooling Marie on wine origins and flavour..drooldrooldrool drool

January 16, 2017
2:03 pm
I'm an 11, but continue
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2016

notinstagramfamous meowed
Watching her on Marie Wold's You Tube video schooling Marie on wine origins and flavour..drooldrooldrool drool

So glad we have all these sooooooooper smart 21 year olds to educate us about the intricacies of fine wines rolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

Formerly Salty Like Utah.
January 16, 2017
3:50 pm
Headband
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
December 30, 2016

Salty Like Utah meowed

notinstagramfamous meowed

So glad we have all these sooooooooper smart 21 year olds to educate us about the intricacies of fine wines rolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyesrolleyes

*cheap wine. Lol. The wine they drink/praise is disgusting

January 17, 2017
8:42 am
LFit
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

So Em won the bodybuilding contest? dude wtf

January 17, 2017
8:55 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5541
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

LFit meowed

So Em won the bodybuilding contest? dude wtf

Are you talking about the Bodybuilding.com contest? She came in second:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/spokesmodel-search.html

January 17, 2017
9:08 am
LFit
Cat
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2016

On her Instagram post it says she "signed on the dotted line" to become a bodybuilding.com athlete :( (I'm not 100% sure how this works) but it sounds to me now she's sponsored by them

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.