:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
January 8, 2017
4:09 pm
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 107
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

HAHAHA holy shit that cauliflower video was hilarious. Who gives a f**k about the health benefits of cauliflower when you load up on salt and cheese? F**king idiots. What's up with these chunky grifters and cauliflower anyway? Stasia loves that shit.

January 8, 2017
4:15 pm
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1879
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Do they somehow think this time type of gluten free / paleo thing that will melt off the #'s?

January 8, 2017
4:27 pm
i love chili dogs
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 873
Snarking Since:
January 25, 2013

Bikesandtalksimultaneously meowed

Do they somehow think this time type of gluten free / paleo thing that will melt off the #'s?

Yes.

Im sorry but yes i did vote for hilary. Trump is racist i dont care we all put on our pants n panties the same way..
January 8, 2017
5:14 pm
Lard Gargler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 521
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Dick Commander meowed
Since the beginning of his epic journey he's proven over and over he doesn't have the desire or willpower to lose weight via diet changes and exercise.

Well, he did say that he'd rather remain fat than give up foods he likes.

I'd rather stay fat.
January 8, 2017
5:20 pm
Lard Gargler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 521
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

Bikesandtalksimultaneously meowed

Yes.  They'll do anything to lose weight except for eating healthy & getting exercise.  Then when they don't lose weight they'll blame it on insulin resistance/low T/bad thyroid/any other medical excuse they can come up with.

I'd rather stay fat.
January 8, 2017
6:02 pm
The Devils Bride fka Closet Cat Lady
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2015

I could give a shit whether they drop dead from a heart attack or diabetes-related complications, but someone needs to rescue Maddie and that cat from them.

Maddie is way too cute to have to put up with those f**k wads.

ETA I didn't edit f**k. Shit is ok, but f**k apparently isn't.

January 8, 2017
6:03 pm
Pasta al Pomaderpo
Cat
Meows: 48
Snarking Since:
August 18, 2014

The last girl on the show started at about 585. So I dare say he's qualified and ready to "roll" (pun intended).

January 8, 2017
6:45 pm
alleycat34
Hamcat
Meows: 167
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

They will never fix that dog. What's the point of paying $600* for a designer Shar Pei/Labradoodle mix if you can't backyard breed it?

*later revised to $10

January 8, 2017
6:58 pm
blob leading the blind
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 226
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

alleycat34 meowed

They will never fix that dog. What's the point of paying $600* for a designer Shar Pei/Labradoodle mix if you can't backyard breed it?

*later revised to $10

rofl

formerly deletedinstagrampic
January 8, 2017
7:32 pm
Dick Commander
Hamcat
Meows: 168
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

artisanal twitter account said – What's up with these chunky grifters and cauliflower anyway?

Easier for the dynamic duo to buy it than lettuce.

Crazy wife - you don't listen even when we tell you the truth.
January 8, 2017
7:43 pm
here for the duration
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
August 12, 2016

So watching it once wasn't good enough for me. Oh no, I miss me some SHites shenanigans. 

Notice, Ange brags about cutting up the peppers and onions while he is putting them on, and even pans over to them. Then, when he is done building his delightful dinner, she asks him where the onions and peppers are. Um, Ange, that was like 40 seconds ago?

She's wasted.

Back on the sauce, just when her maternal instincts are kicking in and she's disturbingly diapering Maddie. I vote she does a dressing up Maddie video for our viewing pleasure. Com'n Ang, it'll be fun! You know you want to!

Image may contain: dog and cat

Image result for dog kotex

Mind BLOWN! Crazy, crazy cool!
January 8, 2017
8:43 pm
ChanandalerBong
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2012

Duuuuude that video speaks volumes. If that's what they put it on the Interwebz to appear healthy, can you imagine what they eat when they aren't filming it??! Holy shit. If it were anyone else I would almost feel bad for them. After a lifetime of eating shit and being obese they would have no clue how to eat even if they really wanted to change.
But they're smug lying assholes so I hope they choke on a 500-calorie slice of cauliflower/cheese/bacon/pepperoni/sodium pizza.
Fat guy, eliminate ALL the cheese and meat…..and cornmeal wtf. Top your crust with tomato sauce, tons of veggies, and some chicken breast if you've just gotta have it. You absolute f**king moron.

January 8, 2017
8:44 pm
RanchoRelaxo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 604
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2014

Eric has created enough of a negative social media footprint that there is no way that a show like "My 600 lb Life" would consider him. All anyone would need to do is look at his FB page or watch his Dr. Phil show to discover what a lazy, rude liar he is. 

Did they seriously pay $600 for Maddie? And this is how they treat her? What selfish idiots.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.