:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
January 8, 2017
8:44 pm
RanchoRelaxo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 550
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2014

Eric has created enough of a negative social media footprint that there is no way that a show like "My 600 lb Life" would consider him. All anyone would need to do is look at his FB page or watch his Dr. Phil show to discover what a lazy, rude liar he is. 

Did they seriously pay $600 for Maddie? And this is how they treat her? What selfish idiots.

January 8, 2017
8:49 pm
here for the duration
Hamcat
Meows: 114
Snarking Since:
August 12, 2016

I think Maddie was given to them in their travels…

Mind BLOWN! Crazy, crazy cool!
January 8, 2017
8:54 pm
here for the duration
Hamcat
Meows: 114
Snarking Since:
August 12, 2016

Your Fake Tweet

Mind BLOWN! Crazy, crazy cool!
January 8, 2017
9:07 pm
alleycat34
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
March 20, 2014

My recollection is that Angie first claimed that Maddy/ie was a Shar-pei/Labradoodle mix that she brought from a breeder for a good amount of money, I want to say $600.  People almost immediately questioned the breed, since she looks like a terrier, and Angie got defensive and posted google images of baby Labradoodles and Shar-Peis to prove that's what Maddy/ie is (spoiler: definitely not).  Later, Maddie/y's origin story changed to they bought her for $10 and/or adopted her for free from someone who didn't want her.  I may be fuzzy on the details and they've scrubbed so much from the past, but I'm sure it was over $400 because I adopted a puppy from the humane society at almost the same time. His $300 fee covered neutering, obedience classes, shots, several months of heart worm meds, etc., and I remember that her original purchase amount for Maddie/y was more than that. 

January 8, 2017
10:24 pm
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1792
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Yes, they sure like to scrub things when inconsistencies are mentioned.

January 8, 2017
10:27 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2675
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

They bought Maddie from a puppy farmer in TN instead of saving a dog from a shelter. Eric said a shelter dog would have been more expensive, and "you have to spend money to save money" and Maddie would have just ended up at the shelter anyway, so she was a good dill. I am not making that up.

I am so infuriated that grunting, bible thumping blobby behemoth has not gotten that dog fixed.

Now with 30% more sanctimony!
January 9, 2017
12:25 am
fluffyrider
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

ChanandalerBong meowed

Duuuuude that video speaks volumes. If that's what they put it on the Interwebz to appear healthy, can you imagine what they eat when they aren't filming it??! Holy shit. If it were anyone else I would almost feel bad for them. After a lifetime of eating shit and being obese they would have no clue how to eat even if they really wanted to change.
But they're smug lying assholes so I hope they choke on a 500-calorie slice of cauliflower/cheese/bacon/pepperoni/sodium pizza.
Fat guy, eliminate ALL the cheese and meat…..and cornmeal wtf. Top your crust with tomato sauce, tons of veggies, and some chicken breast if you've just gotta have it. You absolute f**king moron.

rofl no doubt. There was another cauliflower pizza crust recipe video by a hot guy "fitmencooks" or something like that. No cheese in the crust and he used almond flour not cornmeal. A light sprinkling of cheese with veggies and grilled chicken. I think I'll try his recipe.
Processed meats like pepperoni and bacon are killers, even if you are doing paleo. And the salt?!! Good lord the amount of salt they use could kill a deer.
I feel so sad for that poor dog running around in a diaper. Mommy needs to go on Maury for a DNA test to show that she ain't no sharpei/labradoodle breeding machine but just a sweet terrier mix that deserves better. His parents have to be bat shit crazy to financially support this insanity.

January 9, 2017
1:13 am
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Yea, a sprinkling of cheese and a sprinkling of salt, a ton of fresh vegies, some chicken breast meat. Now that sounds like a fairly healthy alternative What Ang and Eric made is just a pile of processed goo with a bit of cauliflower thrown in. The fat and sodium content must be through the roof.
Remember Angies eggplant lasagna?

January 9, 2017
7:55 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1581
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

I don't believe that that pizza fed the two of them unless it was a snack between meals or just an appetizer.

A regular pizza with a white flour crust and a normal amount of less fatty toppings would have been a good bit healthier.  There was a ton of fat in that pizza, a ton of salt, and probably a ton of preservatives.

Personally I think that for a person who is exercising much, cutting the fat would be a way better move than worrying about carbs.  Of course Eric isn't really exercising so maybe that isn't for him, but stuff like pepperoni and bacon are super calorie dense and harder to burn by exercising that a regular crust would be.  I have no idea what will work for a fat lazy bum like Eric other than just eating less calories and exercising more.  He seems incapable of that though.

BTW, it is crazy hard to lose weight by exercise alone with two exceptions.

People who are actually riding long hours every day, like 10 hours a day of actually making the pedals go around, might burn enough calories to lose significant weight unless they really ramp up the calorie intake.

The other exception is highly trained athletes who really intensely exercise with hard anaerobic workouts like hard intervals.

The 500# toddler is nowhere close to doing either of those, has not been in the past, and is unlikely to be in the future.  Even on his long days while on the road I doubt that he ever is actually spinning the pedals for much more than a couple hours and he has not ever ridden even 50% of the days for any length of time at all.  Riding an hour at a time with multi hour breaks, a couple days a week, doesn't burn much and even a slight increase in caloric intake will negate any good it does.

What is really sad is that this fat ass wipe is giving diet advice.  I can't imagine that there are many folks who are doing any worse than him who could actually benefit from his advice.

January 9, 2017
8:11 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1581
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

here for the duration meowed
I think Maddie was given to them in their travels…

It is hard to say what really happened, but I too recall that initially they mentioned paying a substantial amount for her.  The $600 figure sounds about right by my memory.  They later had other versions where they paid less and or nothing.  I tend to believe that they paid a good bit, but withe these idiots it is hard to figure.  They were still flush with care bear dollars and spending $$$ on all kinds of nonsense.  I don't see why would they make up spending a bundle on a supposedly labra-doodle sharpei mix puppy, but they are pretty erratic so anything is possible.

It is a shame that those worthless scumbags have a nice dog to neglect giving decent care to.  Dogs are loyal creatures who deserve better, but it is better than them having children.  Of course the grandparents would probably wind of providing for and probably caring for their children too, but given how well they did (and continue to do) with the IKPC (who are still essentially toddlers themselves), I am not sure that being raised by the grandparents is much better.

January 9, 2017
9:06 am
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

Eric claimed their vet would not fix Maddie until she was a year old. Gueas what,.she is a year old(refer to Angies R2R) and is not fixed (assuming she is wearing the diaper because she is in heat).
More half truths from the two freeloaders during the7 month Indianan-no-action.
2far, I agree these two probablye
had that pizza as a snack. And are you sure that walking up the basement stairs is not considered "high intensity training" for a 500#er? ;)

January 9, 2017
10:10 am
Little Pony Parker
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 508
Snarking Since:
April 22, 2015

I still can not believe that they haven't gotten that dog spayed. angry If they look I'm certain that they can find a low cost clinic to take her to.
I know that is too much to ask these selfish buttheads. rolleyes They'd rather go out and buy doggy diapers for her, than be responsible pet owners.

January 9, 2017
10:50 am
Dick Commander
Hamcat
Meows: 119
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Is the doggie diaper crazy wife's way of preparing herself for a baby..??
Maybe she subconsciously thinks Maddie is her infant kid.
If so, that would mean she has 2 toddlers that need her attention.

Crazy wife - you don't listen even when we tell you the truth.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.