:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Eric Hites / Fat Guy Across America / FGAA
January 11, 2017
3:02 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2827
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

Eric thinks sugar free looks like pasta and refined carbs. A hamburger and fries are meat and veg, right?

I mean, how many sweets is he eating/drinking in 30 days that it's some big damn deal that warrants a public announcement? And what will he do for treats? TREATS HE IS DEPRIVING HIMSELF OF TREATS HE WOULD RATHER BE FAT THAN BE DEPRIVED OF TREATS cry

Now with 30% more sanctimony!
January 11, 2017
3:38 pm
RanchoRelaxo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 598
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2014

The key word in Eric's latest new plan is "try." Let's take a look at everything he has tried thus far:

- Ride a bicycle from east coast to west coast.

- Fit with Fat Guy/BeachBody/Shakeology crap.

- Ride his bike 4-5 days a week.

- Have 100 mile weeks.

- (Thinking about) doing a cleanse.

- Get his bike chain and derailer fixed.

- Get the water pump and brakes in the RV fixed.

- Make black out curtains for the RV. Break down the wall/dresser and place a platform for a larger bed. Paint the top of the RV with reflective paint.

- Go to the gym every day (excluding weekends implied) for 30 days. Ride his bike back and forth to the gym.

- Get his teeth fixed.

- Bring his dog to the gosh darn vet.

- Third party weigh in.

- Quit smoking.

- Eat clean.

- Live feed every week. No, every 2 weeks. Make that every week. No, he is sick.

- Workout videos.

- Get back on the road soon/ Get back on the road in 2 weeks.

- Self support his ride.

- Print out 20 or so buuks so he can sell them on the road.

- Last gasp 50 mile emotional manipulation bike ride because his mean trainer "forbid" him from riding his bike for 30 days.

- Properly thank the companies that gave him FREE product (his bike, Spot, Personal Trainer Foods, the jerky place, Destination XL).

- Properly thank people who gave him money towards his 15 month trek from MA to PA and then from FL to TX. 

- Replace his DJ equipment so that he can get gigs. Dontcha know that he can earn more doing DJ gigs than getting a minimum wage job.

- Church on Sundays.

- Stop drinking soda.

Feel free to add to this list. These are all things Eric has said he will do/try/is working on. All epic fails.

January 11, 2017
3:51 pm
Dick Commander
Hamcat
Meows: 161
Snarking Since:
June 1, 2016

Eric can't stop talking about food because eating may now be the only thing in his that life where he finds pleasure.
No job.  Doesn't ride a bike.  Doesn't exercise.  Doesn't Dj.  No Hollywood TV show invites.  No media interviews.  What's left..??  Eating may be the one thing he looks forward to every day, and may be as time consuming as sanitizing FGAA.  eat/sanitize/eat/sanitize/eat/sanitize…

Edit; his biggest success has been stimulating various local economies with 20+k of care bear cash last year, and facilitating a dedicated group of haters & trolls, who have left a good record of the dynamic duo's grifting ways.  Beyond that any try has been epic failure.  His problem is the hater/troll recorded stuff on the internet for all to see.  He may not have much interest in going beyond the kitchen when he gets his bulk out from mom's dark basement place,.

Crazy wife - you don't listen even when we tell you the truth.
January 11, 2017
4:16 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

@Rancho
He was going to try multiple times to get a weigh in on The Magic Scale.

Down 43 since Sunday! You're in for another 100 loss this week, Fattycakes! sani_elephantdance

January 11, 2017
4:37 pm
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1876
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

He is also a tattoo artist, but can't do that on the road because of health dept rules.

He said he had 2 more childrens books just about finished

January 11, 2017
5:39 pm
Lard Gargler
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 511
Snarking Since:
June 29, 2016

He was going to try to become a network engineer, but for some reason he can't do that until after he reaches California by bike.

I'd rather stay fat.
January 11, 2017
7:27 pm
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13286
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Wait, he's going to eat fruit now? I thought he wasn't eating because of sugar, but now he's sugar free, he's eating fruit?

He was going to try to update weekly, then every two weeks, then weekly, but how long has it been since a Facebook Live?

January 11, 2017
7:35 pm
RanchoRelaxo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 598
Snarking Since:
February 28, 2014

@ Respect – His last Facebook Lie feed was November 11th, so 2 months ago. He also said he was going to update his Facebook page daily and his website every two weeks. 

January 11, 2017
7:35 pm
Mazel Tov Cocktail
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

@RESPECT, I think the last one was the first week of November.

January 11, 2017
10:23 pm
fluffyrider
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 274
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

Dick Commander meowed

Dr. Phil's office staff probably suggested he read this GOMI thread before inviting the dynamic duo back for round 2 of public shaming.

I think Dr Phil needs to invite his parents for a show on why they enable the 40 yo 500 pound toddler. And they can invite us for the intervention!!

January 12, 2017
6:20 am
2far4u
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1626
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2015

Fat Guy Across America
6 hrs ·
Day 1 down, no sugars, I even ate lighter. Let's do tomorrow just as well.

Given that he claimed that he has been "eating clean" for the last half a year if not longer, I don't see the significance of this.

He claimed that he has so many conditions that make it impossible to lose weight, that I have lost track of them all.  Low T, low d, insulin resistance, and on an on.  Never mind that most of them are caused by his obesity not the other way around.  So I am sure he will be inventing another to explain why this effort fails like the countless failures before.

Speaking of failing, what happened to the cold turkey on smoking?  One day of not eating sugar is worthy of commenting on so if he were actually not smoking that certainly would have been worth mentioning.

This 500# toddler may soon no longer be a 500# toddler, since he is probably sneaking up on being a 600# one.  Being fat and lazy, smoking, overeating, and leeching off of others seem to be the only things he has been able to accomplish on his going on two year journey.

January 12, 2017
9:42 am
Bikesandtalksimultaneously
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1876
Snarking Since:
October 21, 2015

As I have said in the past, I consider the beginning of thos side show as March 2015. So after just about 22 months of effort, he has made one day without sugar. Can't wait exciting things are happening now.

January 12, 2017
11:03 am
here for the duration
Hamcat
Meows: 129
Snarking Since:
August 12, 2016

I'm guessing this latest thing is a ruse to keep peoples attention as they ALWAYS respond to this shit. Mostly, as it's maddening, but I think he is desperate to hang on to the attention so he will have an audience in 2 weeks, when he hits the road. Maybe less. 

sfun_nopity

Mind BLOWN! Crazy, crazy cool!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.