:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Fighting2GetFit
January 11, 2017
11:47 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

she is so ridiculous.  On one hand she's all "real" and then shes faking progress, faking photos, working angles…I can't deal with her.  Is she trying to be relate able to get more followers?  I liked her better when she was pretending she was skinny.  

January 12, 2017
5:04 pm
Pajama Jeans
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
October 4, 2016

Her lower half is where allllll her weight is. That's why her IG is so deceiving. Almost all her photos are waist up. Hardly any full body shots and when they are its angled and turned, standing feet spread far aprts and twisted. Her legs are tree trunks. 

She's an overweight female with almost no chest and surprisingly has a waist. Her calves, thighs and backside carry SO. MUCH. WEIGHT. She's going to need a knee replacement before she's 40. And there is no f-ing way she's not diabetic/pre-diabetic.  

January 12, 2017
5:35 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 127
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Does she have lymphedema or whatever it's called? She has such an odd shape. She is all about the trickery. She's 260 lbs! What is up with her followers saying how she's so inspirational – how much do THEY weight?? 500???

January 12, 2017
9:55 pm
FastedCardio4Breakfast
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

GossipCat meowed
Does she have lymphedema or whatever it's called? She has such an odd shape. She is all about the trickery. She's 260 lbs! What is up with her followers saying how she's so inspirational – how much do THEY weight?? 500???

I saw a while ago that one of her followers left a comment along the lines of "I have been wanting to say this for a while but I don't want you to take it the wrong way, but I think you have lipedema."

I don't think she ever responded to it. 

Also she claims that warrior dash photo is from last year, but i am pretty sure it is from 2 years ago?

January 12, 2017
10:52 pm
Much Not Inspired
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2016

Ya definitely not last year. She's so bad with her timelines. Actually, she's just freaking stupid. And what was with the green panty and bra pic by her pool covering her face? What was the point of that?

January 13, 2017
2:29 pm
Girl Boss mug from TJMaxx
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 378
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2014

"I don't have a 'diet plan' I just plan to make better choices"

sfun_deadhorse

Hence why she isn't losing any damn weight.

(fka more sweat = less brain cells)
January 13, 2017
11:52 pm
whatisit88
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 371
Snarking Since:
December 25, 2015

Seriously she's obsessed with her body. Her post are nothing about getting fit or weight loss.its about her giant ass and belly.

January 14, 2017
8:04 pm
Cool Beanz
Cat
Meows: 45
Snarking Since:
July 19, 2016

She brags about her gigantic ass all the time… like b*tch go do some work!!! And just stop pretending!!! We all know know you are ..

January 14, 2017
9:22 pm
Much Not Inspired
Hamcat
Meows: 166
Snarking Since:
March 6, 2016

Cool Beanz meowed

She brags about her gigantic ass all the time… like b*tch go do some work!!! And just stop pretending!!! We all know know you are ..

I'm positive people make fun of her tree truck legs and huge ass out in public. Especially since she wears pants that are wayyy too small. She's so delusional.

January 14, 2017
9:33 pm
Stasias Comeback GFM
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2015

You can tell she has "fallen off the wagon" again. She has just been posting ehp ads, diet bets, and the same repetitive belly shots. She wasn't even trying to fake like she was eating healthy or going to the gym until that zucchini pasta picture. My guess is that we will see a "restart" picture soon.

January 15, 2017
3:13 am
Courtney & Marni Show
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2015

GossipCat meowed

I am close to her weight currently and built just like her. Tree trunk thighs and big ass, I do not have lymphedema. Even when I'm 145 lbs, still have thick thighs and a big ass. However, I am not selling myself as an inspiration, shilling product and using fake angles to deceive people. She's just a thick chick who can't get her shit together.

January 15, 2017
7:05 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

#assparagus 

if its on accident, I am dying.  

January 15, 2017
7:10 pm
Potato Chips
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2015

trainwreck

obviously an expert meowed

#assparagus 

if its on accident, I am dying.  

I was coming to sat the same thing! rofl

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.