:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Fit Miss Bliss
January 11, 2017
9:15 pm
Literally the most insanely delicious string cheese
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

Successful Merwoman meowed

fizzgig meowed

There's a new, very long, FB live video up if you're in her Ketogenic wellness support group. I couldn't make it all the way through. The insanity she's preaching regarding the Keto diet is too much. I did learn that every time you lose 10-20 lbs on her plans, you have to PAY HER AGAIN to recalculate your macros. She also went in depth about why online Keto calculators don't work, and that she knows more than them, etc. I hope all of the nutritionists of the world are bowing down to the amazing Courtney for her extensive knowledge of something you can read about online.</blockquote

I'm working my way through watching it right now. She literally said she's lost 190lbs. What?! I thought it was 181lbs? So..she weighs 115lbs at 5'9"…

So her starting weight prior to surgery had to of been more than 305 …. again with the numbers idontknow

Can someone buy her a calculator?

She bought the Maria Emmerich Keto cookbooks and also followed Trim Healthy Mama their plan and cookbook which I guarantee many recipes she passes off on her meal plans are copyrighted from both of those sources.

January 11, 2017
9:23 pm
FastedCardio4Breakfast
Hamcat
Meows: 138
Snarking Since:
April 6, 2016

I found her like a week ago. I mean, she looks great. Can ONE of these girls actually just be a real, relatable person who isn't trying to profit off of followers who are quite clearly looking for real help? Not that IG is the place to go for real help. But come on. She knows better. 

We need an IG Fitspo bingo card already.

-Bragging about how little you eat

-Declaring yourself a strong #ladyboss

-Citing horrible trauma every time someone says something you don't like

-Being SOOO excited about literally everything

-Realizing your 5 second-long dream of inspiring/coaching others

-Talk about how it is soooooo amazing to be sooooo inspiring

-Unnecessarily edit photos or contort your body 

-Basically consider yourself a nutrition expert with a PhD

-Do odd exercises or exercise in odd places bc FITLIFE

-Talk about how horrible and miserable being fat is and how losing weight basically made you a source of infinite joy and light

-Show off your basic leggings and t-shirt as some amazing #ootd

-Make sure you mention your LOVE as often as humanly possible so people know that your skinny ass is desirable

-Constantly talk about your haters and how you'll rise above them because you're just SO strong and they are just SO jealous

-Above all else: Google meal plans and workouts and get endorsements so you can profit from your precious followers, who you would block in a heartbeat for not kissing your ass

Overall my takeaway is that these kinds of women should be proud of their work, but for some reason they live for the praise and jealousy of strangers. They call it inspiration when it is really just aggressive bragging and thirst for validation. They all send this message like it is impossible to experience joy if you are consuming more than 1100 calories a day, living at the gym, and constantly talking about it. You don't need to be an overly-restrictive MAXX-inista prancing in front of a camera in order to feel fulfilled. 

January 11, 2017
9:37 pm
Five bites of brisket
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2016

NoBSMommaof2 meowed

fizzgig meowed

There's a new, very long, FB live video up if you're in her Ketogenic wellness support group. I couldn't make it all the way through. The insanity she's preaching regarding the Keto diet is too much. I did learn that every time you lose 10-20 lbs on her plans, you have to PAY HER AGAIN to recalculate your macros. She also went in depth about why online Keto calculators don't work, and that she knows more than them, etc. I hope all of the nutritionists of the world are bowing down to the amazing Courtney for her extensive knowledge of something you can read about online.</blockquote

I'm working my way through watching it right now. She literally said she's lost 190lbs. What?! I thought it was 181lbs? So..she weighs 115lbs at 5'9"…

So her starting weight prior to surgery had to of been more than 305 …. again with the numbers idontknow

She bought the Maria Emmerich Keto cookbooks and also followed Trim Healthy Mama their plan and cookbook which I guarantee many recipes she passes off on her meal plans are copyrighted from both of those sources.

I need to read into those and see if that's where she's getting her talking points. Because certainly my Keto resources do not agree with much of what she preaches.

$900k Iowa McMansion life.
January 11, 2017
10:03 pm
fluffyrider
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

more sweat = less brain cells meowed

I can't deal with how f**king blatantly she is photoshopping her shit and even more than that, I can't deal with how NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT OMG.

Are her followers really that blind/stupid/willfully ignorant? Why do we live in a world filled with people like this???

reaction

I really have to wonder about anyone paying her money but a fool and their money are soon parted. Her whole outfit of the day is just weird and who needs to see that especially when it's leggings and a sweater or leggings and a tunic. If she thinks every woman in Iowa wears dirty jeans and flannel she needs to get out more. Go to the major universities there and I assure her she will look like she dressed from the Target clearance rack, which she does.

January 11, 2017
10:19 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

fizzgig meowed

NoBSMommaof2 meowed

fizzgig meowed

I need to read into those and see if that's where she's getting her talking points. Because certainly my Keto resources do not agree with much of what she preaches.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDhdWanTKsw/?taken-by=fitmissbliss   Just for reference popcornlol

January 11, 2017
10:26 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 579
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

https://www.instagram.com/p/BPJfPvlh-OD/?taken-by=fitmissbliss

Victim to WLS, such a hero. "Sweetie, take a picture of me while I'm puking please so I can show the haters"

I despise people like this.

January 11, 2017
10:26 pm
Boringbeigelife
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

Sweet Lord in Heaven, please forgive me for actually lolololololing at her puke post on IG. It's just too much with this trick ALL.THE.TIME. Her drama dial got broke off at the number 10 setting and her fan girls just can't get enough of it.

How humiliating that she posted a picture of herself pukingin a solo cup for headpatz.

How pathetic that she actually listed the NUMBER of bites of each food she ate that made her sick.

How ridiculous that she HAD to mention she ran through the restaurant in a SHORT dress. As if she owned any other kind…

She makes me want to puke up brisket, too.

January 11, 2017
10:32 pm
Boringbeigelife
Hamcat
Meows: 102
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

And pray what exactly would paramedics be able to do for your tiny tiny tummy? They would need doll instruments to be able to examine and treat your miniscule anatomy.

b***h please, have your concerned (cough:enabling) fiancé drive your ass to the ER if you're THAT sick. But a pretty good sign that your don't need an ambulance is if you have the forethought to photograph your medical "emergency" and post it on social media.

January 11, 2017
10:37 pm
Five bites of brisket
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2016

Guys… she has to be trolling us, right? No one takes an instagram photo of puking, right?

I am dead. Done for the night.

Well played, Courtney. You outdid yourself with this one.

$900k Iowa McMansion life.
January 11, 2017
10:43 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2016

This is horrendous… desperate and stupid. Brisket is a big no no for most after WLS.. it's so chewy and stringy and in general hard to digest… I guess they didn't teach her that in Med School. cry

January 11, 2017
10:59 pm
sitting in our jeep puking and sliming
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
January 2, 2017

So…um… Fiancé questions whether or not it is a medical emergency worthy of a 911 call/trip to the ER and she felt like she was suffocating, but they manage to take a photo during the episode and then she, maybe when she got home or finished or whatever, proceeds to write several paragraphs about it. I hope she gets some rest so she can get back to the office tomorrow…

January 11, 2017
11:33 pm
Thus, coma.
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 643
Snarking Since:
June 16, 2014

"THE REALITIES OF #WLS"

So she got the cheapest and most dramatic WLS she could find, lost over 100 lbs in less than a year (clearly not 185, unless she lied about her HW), ate brisket, which she should know she shouldn't eat, and had to leave her date with the bill and two nearly-full plates of wasted food so she could heave and puke into a plastic cup in the passenger seat of a #Jeep and choke out "baby, take my picture while I regurgitate so my followers know how #strong and #brave I am." 

Welcome to your new life, Darling Hubby. You're going to marry the adult equivalent of a toddler. Mazel tov!

January 11, 2017
11:33 pm
Courtney & Marni Show
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2015

Wait?! She sat in the car puking and "sliming" for two hours. Why not go home or to the hospital? Why just sit in the car?
reaction
She's probably going to wow us with a miracle pregnancy next.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.