:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Fit Miss Bliss
January 11, 2017
11:49 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Blissfully Ignorant meowed 

Wait?! She sat in the car puking and "sliming" for two hours. Why not go home or to the hospital? Why just sit in the car?
reaction
She's probably going to wow us with a miracle pregnancy next.

So long tiny tum tum!  Of course, she would give the virgin Mary a run for her money if she was blessed with a miracle pregnancy. 

January 12, 2017
12:11 am
Mossimo Brand From Target
Hamcat
Meows: 75
Snarking Since:
September 15, 2014

little courtney tum tum 

hopping through the forrest

scooping up the brisket

and finally taking her ass to the hospital. 

I don't understand these posts for pats enough that it drove me out of lurkdom. 

January 12, 2017
12:16 am
Riceless Sushi
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
April 17, 2015

The explosion of WTF is beyond words for me. Obviously, she's got a screw loose, and I hope she gets help. In the mean time, stop scamming people! Jeez. 

Also, she's posted a pic of herself in the ER. Don't like Courtney at all, but I hope she's okay. 

One man's shame is another man's boots from Ross.
January 12, 2017
12:16 am
XXXXS for reference
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

Where were her brown heeled boots for this dinner date? I thought she didn't own flats… 

sfun_blahblahsfun_blahblahsfun_blahblah

January 12, 2017
1:00 am
fluffyrider
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 236
Snarking Since:
April 14, 2016

^more importantly after sitting in the car 2 hr she took the time to go home and change into her black leggings and tennis shoes before going to the ER. In the photo from the car she's still in hose. Weird. How convenient on the day people were being so "mean". I thought she and her buddy just got done lecturing someone else about WLS and how hers didn't have the problems of bypass. How does the space between her esophagus and tiny tum tum get smaller when all they do it make the stomach smaller. They don't resize the esophagus.

January 12, 2017
1:55 am
XXXXS for reference
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

She's

fluffyrider meowed
^more importantly after sitting in the car 2 hr she took the time to go home and change into her black leggings and tennis shoes before going to the ER. In the photo from the car she's still in hose. Weird. How convenient on the day people were being so "mean". I thought she and her buddy just got done lecturing someone else about WLS and how hers didn't have the problems of bypass. How does the space between her esophagus and tiny tum tum get smaller when all they do it make the stomach smaller. They don't resize the esophagus.

Yep, they def do not resize the esophagus in WLS. She is 100% lying/exaggerating because an esophageal obstruction is a medical emergency and the ER docs would not wait until the morning to attended to her. They'd be dislodging it immediately. There is also no way she would have lasted waiting 2 hours before seeking care…  Funny enough, the call esophageal obstructions "steakhouse syndrome". They're probably just monitoring her to make sure she doesn't continue to vomit and I doubt she'll even have an EGD. It's not that serious. My guess is she actually ate more than 2.5 bites of steak and her teeny tiny stomach couldn't handle it. If there is any disease that FMS has it's factitious disorder… 

snoresnoresnore

January 12, 2017
2:14 am
shmorgishborg
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
March 2, 2016

Wow, what she describes sounds horrible and I genuinely wouldn't wish it on her or anyone else, and I hope she is okay.

BUT: doesn't her "REALITIES OF WLS" post perfectly demonstrate why she's patently unqualified to give any kind of health/nutrition/diet advice to anyone ever?

Okay, you got WLS, you say it isn't the easy way out, that's fine, you do you, life is a rich tapestry, you're such a fighter, blah blah blah. But by definition that means you have no authority to coach anyone else on weight loss through healthy eating because you didn't lose weight through healthy eating! Not keto or CICO or drinking protein shakes or eating tiny salads…You had a medical procedure. The only "advice" you're qualified to give is "go to Mexico and get a teeny tiny tum tum of your own!" So no, I don't want to take your nutrition and fitness advice.drool

Then maybe you can give targeted nutrition and fitness advice to other WLS recipients? Maybe post-op WLS patients should be receiving advice from a non-registered, untrained stranger on the internet and not like… medical professionals? Cool! Okay! Except you straight up just landed your ass in the ER for not knowing you shouldn't be eating brisket, which NoBSMommaof2 pointed out is known to be off limits for WLS patients. So… maybe not that either?

I feel bad for her, but I'd feel worse if someone else landed in the ER because they followed her dumbshit advice.angry

January 12, 2017
6:02 am
effyourblog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 427
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

Did the emergency room staff have to surgically remove her belt?

January 12, 2017
6:49 am
Wibble wobble free
Hamcat
Meows: 144
Snarking Since:
June 6, 2015

I feel bad the she is in the ER. I have had surgery on my esophagus twice and it also tends to narrow. Choking is not fun. That said, if she really has an issue with her esophagus, she would know to avoid a food like brisket. I know what to avoid altogether and what to be cautious with. Someone who is so in tune to her eating should know this too"

Does she have insurance?

January 12, 2017
7:08 am
Brown Calvin Klein boots from Ross (last season)
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1532
Snarking Since:
February 6, 2014

So I just woke up not long ago and am catching up on the FMB dumpster fire. She is absolutely nuts. This all sounds amazingly overdramatized. I have a slightly narrow esophagus (was just born like that) and have experienced dysphasia several times in my 39 years of life (normally when eating meat like steak or other types of beef)….yeah it hurts and it sucks but you eventually hork it out and life goes on. I just choose not to eat the things that trigger it and make sure I take small bites. It's not a "sleeve thing" as others have pointed out and I have NEVER ONCE asked to go to the ER for it OR asked someone to take my photo while I'm hacking out saliva and bits of food so I could post it to IG and show everyone how OMG brave I am. Reeee-diculous.
Love how she left her wig down to barf all over and that she could stop and change her clothes in this oh so panicky suffocating emergency.
She's nothing but an attention w***e. Pathetic.

FKA Just Trying To Turn Hard Work Into Chicken Nuggets
January 12, 2017
7:17 am
*waves* hi guys!
Cat
Meows: 26
Snarking Since:
December 19, 2016

forgive me if i'm wrong, but does this normally happen with the sleeve? it sounds like something more rny common or is she just dumb? lol

January 12, 2017
9:02 am
XXXXXS Rue21
Hamcat
Meows: 75
Snarking Since:
April 15, 2016

Her emergency room pic is the least photo-shopped pic we have seen in FOREVER.  Her face is so round.  I know she'll contribute this to all of the vomiting, etc.  I feel like last night was a glimpse of what she really looks like.  Not bad at all, just very different than what she portrays.

January 12, 2017
9:08 am
Snowflake bites
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2017

Patients who have time for photo ops are usually not a big concern. They would not dilate her esophagus in the middle of the night because that's not an emergency if it doesn't require an artificial airway. What's wrong with this girl and how does she find enough people to believe these lies? She apart of this made up universe. This princess would put Disney out of business with her make believe life. reaction

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.