:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Fit Miss Bliss
January 11, 2017
4:54 pm
Girl Boss mug from TJMaxx
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 377
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2014

IdontsweatIsnarkle meowed
But she is the most done up stylish person in Iowa, don't you know! angry Seriously, I looked around at other people today when I was at Target and the mall. No other adult was wearing toddler clothes and 4" brown boots from Ross. I did have on black leggings, put I paired it with a long funnel neck sweatshirt and actual winter boots. Because it is icy as crap out and I would eriously break a leg and 2 hips if I had on 4" brown boots from Ross. Even my 4yr old was "my legs are cold!" so no sheer energy hose and vaginas winking dress for me. I'll leave that to someone much more stylish than me.

Just did a google search on Iowa style blogs. It's slim pickings but the women who exist are all better/more appropriately dressed than her, imo.

http://katalinagirl.com/category/fashion/

http://thebrunetteone.com/category/fashion/

(fka more sweat = less brain cells)
January 11, 2017
5:03 pm
Sweaty Sweatshirt
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2016

more sweat = less brain cells meowed

But she is the most done up stylish person in Iowa, don't you know! angry Seriously, I looked around at other people today when I was at Target and the mall. No other adult was wearing toddler clothes and 4" brown boots from Ross. I did have on black leggings, put I paired it with a long funnel neck sweatshirt and actual winter boots. Because it is icy as crap out and I would eriously break a leg and 2 hips if I had on 4" brown boots from Ross. Even my 4yr old was "my legs are cold!" so no sheer energy hose and vaginas winking dress for me. I'll leave that to someone much more stylish than me.

Just did a google search on Iowa style blogs. It's slim pickings but the women who exist are all better/more appropriately dressed than her, imo.

But, see, those women don't have teensy tiny tum tums that they have to accentuate with a belt or empire waist every.single.day. She's just so proud of her new bod. I'm all for body positivity but someone said it earlier that she places SO MUCH emphasis on her new skinnyness and derives almost all of her happiness from it. Grrrrrrl, there's more to life than having a tiny waist. 

January 11, 2017
5:09 pm
justhereforcomments
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
January 5, 2017

I think she's posting ootd posts because she wants to eventually become endorsed and make money off sponsorships. She left Alaska telling everyone she made more money via her business anyways and would be her own boss. Of course no number of money was actually talked about but I think she's struggling more than she will admit. Why else would she be trying so hard to be "stylish" if that's what you call Brown boots, smelly black leggings, and silver accent jewelry paired with a wig. sani_elephantdance

January 11, 2017
5:10 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 936
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

more sweat = less brain cells meowed

There are quite a few local boutiques I follow on social media and they all post stuff much different than what she wears. Nothing of them are earth shattering or runway style, but there are pieces I would wear (I am a SAHM and don't have much opportunity to dress up). And the local boutiques are 10x better than the crap Skinny Meg sells. You know what I did buy this fall? Some booties. I know we tend to be behind the trends since we are not on the coasts, but I swear we wear more than Ross and Kohls clearance!

January 11, 2017
5:10 pm
Sassy AF Sociopath
Cat
Meows: 15
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

Damn! All the good stuff happens when I'm at work. I saw some of it and aside from all the stuff we can't discuss Im still pissed off she compared rape to being bullied online. IF she was bullied, I  didn't see it. She was called on her shit and she lost it. One of her fangirls actually said she wasn't comparing it to rape, it was an analogy. I was like, b***h..an analogy IS a comparison. It's the very definition. 

January 11, 2017
5:27 pm
XXXXS for reference
Cat
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

justhereforcomments meowed

Zookeeney meowed

justhereforcomments meowed
Has anyone considered that the "cancer" she had (which by the way she didn't lose her hair, go to chemo, or look at all like she had cancer during that whole process) was hpv?! Most of us who know her knows she's a liar and over exaggerates…but we all believe she had hpv and and had to get her uterus removed because of it. Of course this is just heresy.

Uh, I don't think they remove your uterus just because you have HPV. Alo, it can cause cervical cancer, not ovarian. Millions people have HPV. It's not a super shameful s**t disease. 

I'm not calling her a s**t and I'm not saying hpv is cancer. I'm talking about the cancerous strain which causes cervical cancer. I guess I wrote that too fast… idontknow

The cancer story is literally the most sickening ever if she is indeed lying about it. I'm not a doctor, but I am a 3rd year med student… If her story about her having PCOS is true, then yes she has about a 3 times higher chance of developing endometrial cancer than the normal population because of the excess estrogen that her body is producing. However, her story does not match up. Most patients will present with an early stage of disease which is good. But just in case, the gold standard for treatment would begin with a pelvic and para-aortic lymphadenectomy for staging. This is to see if the lymph nodes that drain the uterus have any signs of cancer so they know if they need to be removed. Next would be total hysterectomy, i.e. removing all her lady parts (uterus, cervix, fallopian tubes, ovaries, etc). Which FMB claims to have had. Here's what DOES NOT ADD UP. She said she had lymph nodes removed in her surgery which means that the cancer was present in the lymph nodes. Although the doctor might have taken out all of the cancer in surgery, YOU DO NOT MESS AROUND ONCE IT REACHED THE LYMPH NODES. After surgery she would have needed to undergo radiation, but most likely chemo, which there is no mention of… Also, since her endometrial cancer was caused by PCOS/ over production of hormones she would also need to be on progesterone therapy to block the natural occurring effects of her cancer… But, no mention of that as well… But maybe she's just the 0.00000000000001% exception… rolleyes

Sorry for the med rant, I'm just a women's health nerd.  She's literally the WORST. Somebody get her to a psych, she needs help!! 

January 11, 2017
5:56 pm
Five bites of brisket
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
December 12, 2016

There's a new, very long, FB live video up if you're in her Ketogenic wellness support group. I couldn't make it all the way through. The insanity she's preaching regarding the Keto diet is too much. I did learn that every time you lose 10-20 lbs on her plans, you have to PAY HER AGAIN to recalculate your macros. She also went in depth about why online Keto calculators don't work, and that she knows more than them, etc. I hope all of the nutritionists of the world are bowing down to the amazing Courtney for her extensive knowledge of something you can read about online.

$900k Iowa McMansion life.
January 11, 2017
6:04 pm
Firiel
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 844
Snarking Since:
November 21, 2014

fizzgig meowed
There's a new, very long, FB live video up if you're in her Ketogenic wellness support group. I couldn't make it all the way through. The insanity she's preaching regarding the Keto diet is too much. I did learn that every time you lose 10-20 lbs on her plans, you have to PAY HER AGAIN to recalculate your macros. She also went in depth about why online Keto calculators don't work, and that she knows more than them, etc. I hope all of the nutritionists of the world are bowing down to the amazing Courtney for her extensive knowledge of something you can read about online.

And she's often working with very obese clients who have just gotten weight loss surgery and are likely to lose a lot of weight quite quickly. They would have to pay her every month or so.

What a f**king con woman. I hate how she is taking advantage of these people.

EDIT: Have I never dropped the F-bomb on GOMI? I didn't realize it would be censored. chin

January 11, 2017
6:26 pm
effyourblog
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 424
Snarking Since:
December 21, 2015

^^^ the censoring is new. Started in all threads about a week and a half ago. Lest some hams have sensitive sensibilities… uh

January 11, 2017
7:00 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5503
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

fizzgig meowed

So… She's followed a keto diet for a year, year-and-a-half at best and she KNOWS MORE? 

Ummm… Yeah. 

She's a deceitful scammer angry

January 11, 2017
8:10 pm
knox8678
Hamcat
Meows: 58
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2016

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

fizzgig meowed

So… She's followed a keto diet for a year, year-and-a-half at best and she KNOWS MORE? 

Ummm… Yeah. 

Ummmm. This is probably going to make me sound like a total d*ck, but why stop now. If she is such a keto queen and it's sooooo highly effective and she knows everything about it and sooooo uber successful. If it's so great and she's been researching and knows so much, WHY IN THE F*%# did she (need to) have WLS? Why not just keto all the way?hammer

January 11, 2017
8:30 pm
Black Assests Tank Top
Hamcat
Meows: 71
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

fizzgig meowed

I'm working my way through watching it right now. She literally said she's lost 190lbs. What?! I thought it was 181lbs? So..she weighs 115lbs at 5'9"…

January 11, 2017
9:12 pm
Sassy AF Sociopath
Cat
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

knox8678 meowed

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

fizzgig meowed

Ummm… Yeah. 

Ummmm. This is probably going to make me sound like a total d*ck, but why stop now. If she is such a keto queen and it's sooooo highly effective and she knows everything about it and sooooo uber successful. If it's so great and she's been researching and knows so much, WHY IN THE F*%# did she (need to) have WLS? Why not just keto all the way?hammer

Because she had to live through her VSG and keto diet just like she has every atrocity that God has ever inflicted upon anyone. sfun_nopityThat's the only way she could become the expert at well, everything. Oh, and she had to develop her own patented keto/macro calculator. She is such a deceitful wench.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.