:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

I Lost Big and So Can You (ILBASCY)
January 8, 2017
11:26 am
SnarkosaurusRed
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 417
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

Milkfat Allergy meowed

who i really want to snark on is ILBASCY's IG bestie ascarredbeauty.  i really enjoyed her in the beginning and appreciate her honesty in her fertility struggles (IVF ham myself) but she was over the top upset when her RE told her she needed to stop working out every single day.  she straight up flipped out because she didn't know how to take a rest day.  well i guess after some initial tests it sounds like the hormone issue she's having is not related to working out too much (which the RE initially thought could be the problem) and now she's back to working out every single day.  also i am rather annoyed with her continuing to brag about losing weight even though she's in maintenance mode.  i get that it's exciting for her to be at such a low weight (for her) and she looks GREAT but i also find it rude to be like, "omg y'all look at how i am losing weight without trying!" yadayada

YAAAAS! I second this. And MyGirlishWhims. Two of PoppyLock's macro w***es puke their fake pretentious happiness is disgusting. Both of these women are borderline exercise bullemics. I do not care what anyone says. If you work out 7 days a week for more than an hour straight, you have severe issues.

That being said, I don't think I like ANY of the poppylocks nitwits. They all annoy me.

ETA: i can't snark on Kristine going from WW to IIFYM back to WW. Macros worked for me…until it didn't. Stick with what works, I say.

Also, not snarking on anyone with fertility issues (you have my sympathy!) but I feel ASB takes this thing WAY too far – she's already been told by several doctors that she can't have kids – she is doing SO much harm to herself pumping herself full of hormones so often.

January 8, 2017
12:17 pm
Milkfat Allergy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4934
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

I agree about Kristine going back to WW. I like her honesty and she would even weigh in and show it even if it was a gain. Macros don't work for everyone!

I didn't know that ASB has had multiple doctors tell her not to have children. I'm assuming because of her heart issue? I can't fault her for doing the treatments – it's not fun but if you want a baby you'll do what it takes to explore all options. I just hope she doesn't become a poster child for "insurance sucks and doesn't cover treatments." Welcome to what everyone else already knows.

I'm not sure if ASB is an exercise bulemic but I notice she will work out twice a day (lift and cardio in the morning) and then go on a long walk in the afternoon. I also side-eyed the crap out of her when she still went to the gym at 4am on her day off a couple of months ago (I think it was thanksgiving). I think she's definitely worried that one rest day will ruin all her hard work. Newsflash – when you get pregnant you cannot 100% control what you're body is going to do or how much you're going to gain. I was on track to gain 35 pounds during my pregnancy until the last two weeks I was pregnant – I started to have blood pressure issues and gained about 20 pounds on top of what I had already gained. All the weight has come off but now I struggle finding the time to work out because my day revolves around the baby and her schedule on top of my work schedule.

January 8, 2017
1:32 pm
Cram cheese bagles
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
May 4, 2016

I've folllowed them both for a while and initially I loved Kristine. I don't necessarily "dislike" her now, I'm just not as on top of her posts as I used to be just because she's so sporadic now with her posts.

I can't really snark on the fact that she switched programs because I too attempted macros (with Poppy actually). I did exactly what I was told but I still gained weight. I'm not a heavy lifter like some of her girls claim to be, but was told it didn't matter as far as my numbers were concerned. The protein intake is outrageous! You have to either eat pounds of chicken or supplement with protein shakes or bars which make me feel sick. I'm now on the WW plan & am consistently losing inches & weight.

I will say though that she used to have a pretty extensive "bio" including general info about herself but now it's empty. It's almost as if she isn't being consistent with anything so isn't officially "insta-committing" by displaying WW in her bio. She doesn't post as many recipes or ideas anymore which sucks. I'm just unsure about her right now I guess.

January 8, 2017
3:05 pm
McFritters
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
February 14, 2015

Oh man. I follow ASB and I don't really see her posts that much but holy HELL does she post a ton on her IG story. She does like 30 a day and usually her husband is around. Don't these people have lives? I would be embarrassed if my husband saw me talking to my phone all damn day. She makes a post the second she gets up!!! And her voice is not cute.

January 8, 2017
3:30 pm
Milkfat Allergy
Feline Porklord
Meows: 4934
Snarking Since:
June 9, 2013

McFritters meowed
Oh man. I follow ASB and I don't really see her posts that much but holy HELL does she post a ton on her IG story. She does like 30 a day and usually her husband is around. Don't these people have lives? I would be embarrassed if my husband saw me talking to my phone all damn day. She makes a post the second she gets up!!! And her voice is not cute.

that and she yells "Happy [insert day]!!!!!" i also wonder what her coworkers think about her talking into her phone all the time while at work. 

January 8, 2017
3:43 pm
Cram cheese bagles
Hamcat
Meows: 69
Snarking Since:
May 4, 2016

Milkfat Allergy meowed

McFritters meowed

that and she yells "Happy [insert day]!!!!!" i also wonder what her coworkers think about her talking into her phone all the time while at work. 

LMAO! Yes! This. Why must you say happy (every day) Friday? Ok fine. Weekend…yay! But Jesus there's nothing "happy about mon-thurs!"

January 9, 2017
9:19 am
picklesthedrummer
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 807
Snarking Since:
July 13, 2014

I think ASB needs her own page for sure! 

I do find it a little odd that ILBASCY didn't have anyone else chosen for her bridal party. Has she no other friends? Pretty sure she and ASB have met in person twice. 

January 9, 2017
9:37 am
OneSevenThree
Hamcat
Meows: 112
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

I did WW forever and i've always liked Kristine but lately she just isn't relatable. I know that typically happens to bloggers/instagrammers when they get enough followers but I guess I just didn't expect it to happen to her. I know she likely lives in a low cost of living area but the house thing the other day just made me realize it even more. The constant boutique pushing, diet betting, air frying, bento box ads are so annoying.

and Pickles! bandwagon I totally agree about the bridal party thing. Who would she have chosen if she hadn't met ASB?? Did she have any friends back home?

January 9, 2017
10:43 am
McFritters
Hamcat
Meows: 98
Snarking Since:
February 14, 2015

picklesthedrummer meowed

I do find it a little odd that ILBASCY didn't have anyone else chosen for her bridal party. Has she no other friends? Pretty sure she and ASB have met in person twice. 

picklesthedrummer meowed

She has her own page now! I think I did it right haha.

January 9, 2017
11:37 am
Snark Crackle Pop
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 893
Snarking Since:
October 28, 2013

Here's my question – are she and Josh not planning to have kids? I can't imagine getting a tummy tuck before having kids if I was planning to have them. Seems like it'd make for a waste of a surgery.

January 10, 2017
9:00 am
tmomm
Hamcat
Meows: 55
Snarking Since:
July 14, 2016

weight without trying!" yadayada

YAAAAS! I second this. And MyGirlishWhims. Two of PoppyLock's macro w***es

puke

Can someone start a thread on MyGirlishWhims…her voice reminds me of Allison Hannigan in American Pie!  "You guys, at Band Camp…."!

January 10, 2017
1:50 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1089
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

She isn't the worst out there, but to me she is trying too hard and is emulating all the wrong people. She seems to be a Skinny Meg wannabe, and that is not something I would ever aspire to be. The whole trying IIFYM (Meg), air frying (Meg), boutique pushing (Sometimes Meg's OMB crap), and surgery that just happened to be on the same time line as Meg. And unfortunately for Kristine, Meg somehow had a dream recovery while hers was plagued with issues that will be there forever now.

January 11, 2017
10:42 pm
Instafake.2015
Cat
Meows: 39
Snarking Since:
December 9, 2015

Snark Crackle Pop meowed

Here's my question – are she and Josh not planning to have kids? I can't imagine getting a tummy tuck before having kids if I was planning to have them. Seems like it'd make for a waste of a surgery.

Right!
smiley-signs064

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.