:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Kenlie/All the Weigh
February 16, 2017
12:37 pm
Snickerdoodling the facts
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 347
Snarking Since:
July 12, 2012

BellyDancer meowed
Did you see the picture of the cake?  Or was that just five pounds of icing?  And a cookie on top!

Lord have mercy on that cake. And it's a "tester" so you know Kenlie & fiance will go to town on it barely a day after those mini Valentine's cookies AND box of chocolates. And being New Orleans, it's only a matter of time until Mardi Gras king cake posts show up. drool 

February 16, 2017
1:03 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 581
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

The boyfriend had WLS too, so they make a great co-dependant enabling team!

That test cake… idontknow We all know she slowly gorged on the whole thing.

I am looking forward to seeing how her self-promotion plans work out for this year. She's meeting up with her PR rep friend Leslie soon (aka one of her bridesmaids). Maybe she'll monetize her wedding somehow. She's been sucking up to her YMCA boss pretty hard on social media. He was a big deal in politics, so I don't know if Kenlie will want to take up again as a "political strategist" like she was in her old grifting days. I noticed she's also now Tweeting to Whitney Thore (My Big Fat Fabulous Life–dont get me started on that!!). So maybe she's looking for a bigger role in the body acceptance movement?

February 16, 2017
1:28 pm
Farts and Cat Hair
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

GoodbyeHello meowed
The boyfriend had WLS too, so they make a great co-dependant enabling team!

That test cake… idontknow We all know she slowly gorged on the whole thing.

I am looking forward to seeing how her self-promotion plans work out for this year. She's meeting up with her PR rep friend Leslie soon (aka one of her bridesmaids). Maybe she'll monetize her wedding somehow. She's been sucking up to her YMCA boss pretty hard on social media. He was a big deal in politics, so I don't know if Kenlie will want to take up again as a "political strategist" like she was in her old grifting days. I noticed she's also now Tweeting to Whitney Thore (My Big Fat Fabulous Life–dont get me started on that!!). So maybe she's looking for a bigger role in the body acceptance movement?

So the "body acceptance movement" is just a dumping ground for folks who failed (or never even tried to win) at WLS?  When you've finally given up on trying to change the things you hate about yourself (in this case, weight/healthy lifestyle), you just join a "movement" and try and convince others you're happy?

(yeah, I'm painting and entire movement with a bit of a broad brush, I realize that)

February 17, 2017
12:18 am
BellyDancer
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1343
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2013

UGH, I can't even stand to watch the commercials for that show

February 17, 2017
1:24 pm
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

The "tiny" cookies are actually normal sized…. and probably about 200 calories each sooooo

February 17, 2017
4:45 pm
BellyDancer
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2013

Does she not watch my 600 pound life?   Dr. Now would straighten her right out, no cookies!!  Not now and not ever.

February 19, 2017
9:37 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1599
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

"Today's sermon is called "Better Sex." I'm so glad I go to a church where my pastor is willing to unpack God's design for relationships."

Where's the brain bleach???

This is definitely something I did not need to think about Kenlie and her fiance. 

February 20, 2017
2:43 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

BellyDancer meowed

Does she not watch my 600 pound life?   Dr. Now would straighten her right out, no cookies!!  Not now and not ever.

She's said she couldn't watch My 600 lb Life because it makes her too sad. But she is like an ostrich with her head in the sand when it comes to food. I agree, Dr. Now would have a couple of words for her.

February 20, 2017
3:04 pm
Farts and Cat Hair
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

Avenging Animal meowed
"Today's sermon is called "Better Sex." I'm so glad I go to a church where my pastor is willing to unpack God's design for relationships."

This is definitely something I did not need to think about Kenlie and her fiance. 

I saw that too and was icked out.  Not necessarily that it involved Kenlie (hey, even fat folks like to f**k, no shame) but a pastor having a "getting it on godly-style" sermon just made me NOPE in a big ole way.  But I realize I was raised in old school prudish protestant so all I can imagine is the fire and brimstone pulpit pounding baptist preacher from my youth screeching about "better sex" and I'm icked out (and slightly amused in a horrified way).

February 20, 2017
3:18 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1599
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

Farts and Cat Hair meowed

Avenging Animal meowed

I saw that too and was icked out.  Not necessarily that it involved Kenlie (hey, even fat folks like to f**k, no shame) but a pastor having a "getting it on godly-style" sermon just made me NOPE in a big ole way.  But I realize I was raised in old school prudish protestant so all I can imagine is the fire and brimstone pulpit pounding baptist preacher from my youth screeching about "better sex" and I'm icked out (and slightly amused in a horrified way).

Oh, I agree, no shame in that…whether people are fat or skinny or whatever…that wasn't my point.  But when I "know" someone in real life or on FB or IG, I really don't want to have that mental picture of them "doing it." 

I don't talk about my sex life in public and I guess maybe I'm old-school too. Not something I want others thinking about ME either.  

February 21, 2017
11:23 am
BellyDancer
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2013

I'm with you, a sex life should be PRIVATE, a concept not understood by many today

February 21, 2017
1:48 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

I don't know anyone, even among my Millennial friends, who would post anything like that anywhere. The Interwebs never forget!

February 22, 2017
10:11 pm
GoodbyeHello
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
March 1, 2014

She's really struggling guys! Really struggling to shove a measly pound of crawfish down her cakehole, instead of 5 lbs of crawfish like the old days. eek

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.