:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Most Annoying Beachbody/Advocult Shillers
January 11, 2017
8:53 pm
My suite hubby
Hamcat
Meows: 108
Snarking Since:
April 13, 2015

This BB girl whose posts I'm unfortunately often subjected to often uses the non-word "WALA!"

As in…'banana, spinach, shakeo powder, ice, and WALA! A perfect breakfast!'

Yes, she means….VOILA

She does it so often that I know it's not a brainfart or typo. Is this widespread in BBers? Or is she just uniquely dumb? My only hypothesis is that maybe she sees it so often that she doesn't realize it's NOT a word. drool

January 11, 2017
10:40 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2483
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

permajanked meowed

Beantowns, you brought up a good point with the whole "now I don't have to work a 9-5 anymore!" spiel that literally everyf**king sales rep spouts. Most of these sales reps are women, and I personally know some who rely heavily on their husband's income to pay the bills. Which is fine – but they need to stop pretending like shilling shakes is making them enough money to support a family (which is exactly the message they're sending). It's dishonest and greedy, because it's the only way they're able to recruit more reps to sell under them, making them more money. All hidden under the guise of "I love changing lives! This is my passion! Health and fitness! Omg! #pressplay!" sfun_blahblah sfun_blahblah sfun_blahblah

I would have so much more respect for a Beachbody sales rep if they, for one, didn't refer to themselves as a "coach," and two, were up front about why they were selling home workouts and mediocre meal replacement shakes. Working a job is respectable. Pretending to be a coach who knows how to give fitness and nutritional advice to rake in the cash while not certified or trained is NOT respectable.
Downeaster, they've also tried to recruit me! Couldn't run the other way fast enough. The negative "coach" sounds like a gem. 

Yes!! So. Much. This. smiley-signs064

January 12, 2017
10:37 am
Nipolas Sparks
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 209
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

Bacon Grease Filter meowed
The ELR thread gave me a fun idea. I know we all cannot stand the stupid beachbody/advocult shilling, so share your most annoying examples here! 

JennFitCouture is one of my favorite to roll my eyes at… Who cares if you have Montezuma's Revenge! Must. Work. Out!

I'm so torn on Jenn. She does seem nice. But SO MANY SELFIES. How many times do we have to see you in your bathing suit or your workout clothes or your LulaRoe outfits?? And what is with the mirror image picture…I always assume people do that to make photoshopping easier/less noticeable. Her feed is full of first world problems (omggg guys, do we choose a balcony for our new house or no??) and very, VERY staged selfies — she bought lighting and a backdrop for God's sake. She clearly uses some sort of editing/filter effects on her face (and sometimes her husband's?) to the point that she starts to look alien-esque. Chill on the "contour" dial, girl. I gotta give it to her, she makes a damn killing with BB and at least she is in shape, unlike our other coach friend, JessAnna. 

January 12, 2017
2:05 pm
aspcsea
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
October 11, 2016

@shortgirlfitness

she posts facebook ads that are constantly in my feed, driving me INSANE. Her entire presence online just bugs me. She is naturally fairly lean, she just sticks her stomach out for her "before" photos. Annoys me so so sos ososososo much

January 12, 2017
7:16 pm
imaniamani
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

Confessions of a former Beachbody Shiller:

Yup, I was that annoying girl on your feed (please sympathize with how many pictures of me smiling and holding my shakeology cup I had to go back and delete, the shame of it all)

1) Yup, team trainings recommend posting 3-5 times on social media and after like your own post later in the day to bring it back up in the newsfeed. So that is why your friendly neighbourhood BB coach is on your feed, ALL the time

2) Start a few "hey girl" conversations everyday. "hey girl, I saw you are are getting married" "hey girl, where did you get that scarf" "hey girl, I love your hair, who is your hairdresser" It is very important that you do not mention BB in your hey girl convo and yes it is specifically called a hey girl conversation

3) Share often what BB has done for you. Can you now pay for groceries, travel, buy a lambo, work from home? girl boss in PJs? Not making money  yet? Fake it till you make it 

4) Invite invite invite. That is one of the 4 vital behaviors of a BB coach (corporate official training)

You didn't invite 5 people today? don't you care about obesity in America? Don't you care that someone may need the extra income they could make from BB

5) The money is in the follow up. You invited your friend and they said no or ignored you? Don't give up on them, some people need time to realize what's good for them, follow up often. 

One day I realized I have 500 new people on my Facebook who I am forming (process of taking them from hey girl and getting to know them before presenting BB)  people I would never have bothered to know if I wasn't trying to shill a shake so I quit but not before posting one more selfie modified with 4 different photo apps

yes, that is also a training, how to make your pictures better and sometimes that requires running a picture through a few apps before posting

January 12, 2017
9:33 pm
permajanked
Cat
Meows: 35
Snarking Since:
August 8, 2016

imaniamani meowed

Yup, I was that annoying girl on your feed (please sympathize with how many pictures of me smiling and holding my shakeology cup I had to go back and delete, the shame of it all)

1) Yup, team trainings recommend posting 3-5 times on social media and after like your own post later in the day to bring it back up in the newsfeed. So that is why your friendly neighbourhood BB coach is on your feed, ALL the time

2) Start a few "hey girl" conversations everyday. "hey girl, I saw you are are getting married" "hey girl, where did you get that scarf" "hey girl, I love your hair, who is your hairdresser" It is very important that you do not mention BB in your hey girl convo and yes it is specifically called a hey girl conversation

3) Share often what BB has done for you. Can you now pay for groceries, travel, buy a lambo, work from home? girl boss in PJs? Not making money  yet? Fake it till you make it 

4) Invite invite invite. That is one of the 4 vital behaviors of a BB coach (corporate official training)

You didn't invite 5 people today? don't you care about obesity in America? Don't you care that someone may need the extra income they could make from BB

5) The money is in the follow up. You invited your friend and they said no or ignored you? Don't give up on them, some people need time to realize what's good for them, follow up often. 

One day I realized I have 500 new people on my Facebook who I am forming (process of taking them from hey girl and getting to know them before presenting BB)  people I would never have bothered to know if I wasn't trying to shill a shake so I quit but not before posting one more selfie modified with 4 different photo apps

yes, that is also a training, how to make your pictures better and sometimes that requires running a picture through a few apps before posting

This gives me life. 

Also, welcome and kudos for getting out of that awful company! grouphug

January 13, 2017
12:27 pm
imaniamani
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

permajanked meowed

imaniamani meowed

This gives me life. 
Also, welcome and kudos for getting out of that awful company! grouphug

Thanks. I will need years of therapy . I still have moments of extreme mortification when I remember stuff like I once posted a video of me dancing country heat ( the line dancing workout ) in the park , by myself. I got dressed , drove to the park , set up my cellphone on a little tiny tripod and taped myself dancing to country music .
1) I hate country music
2) I can't dance
3) I didn't even get any shakeology sales from that shameful whoring video

Do you know how hard it is to GOMI yourself ? When you don't even want to see yourself on the Internets no more.
So much PTSD ( no offense to actual PTSD sufferers )

January 13, 2017
11:39 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5752
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

My new favorite Beachbody/Shakeology BULLSHIT is how Shake-o is a nutritional cleanse or nutritional detox. And how it might not agree with your digestive system at first but stick with it and soon your body will crave it drool

Oh and MEAL REPLACEMENT my ass. It's all of 150 calories a serving. That's a snack.

ps — WTF does #fecoach mean confused

January 14, 2017
3:44 am
Jack O' Lanterns Journey
Hamcat
Meows: 81
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

Lucille Ball-er meowed

this may have been snarked on, and it has nothing to do with schilling, but OMG, Fit and Funky's eyebrows. Horrifying.

Omg yes!!! I HATE her McDonald's eyebrows!!! puke

January 14, 2017
4:47 am
SnarkosaurusRed
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 417
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2015

DeathWhisper meowed

Lucille Ball-er meowed

this may have been snarked on, and it has nothing to do with schilling, but OMG, Fit and Funky's eyebrows. Horrifying.

Disclaimer: I don't follow ANYONE who namedrops or hints at a MLM, but, how is this girl so ripped doing beachbody workouts?! confused

January 14, 2017
5:09 am
Unflattering Schnoz in Wineglass
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 393
Snarking Since:
May 20, 2014

imaniamani meowed

This is so interesting!  Thanks for sharing!  I'glad you got out!hugggg

January 14, 2017
7:07 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5752
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

SnarkosaurusRed meowed

DeathWhisper meowed

Lucille Ball-er meowed

Disclaimer: I don't follow ANYONE who namedrops or hints at a MLM, but, how is this girl so ripped doing beachbody workouts?! confused

You're not going to get ripped doing Country Heat but I've seen some pretty impressive results with with friends who have done Insanity and Body Beast.

The workouts aren't OMG AWFUL. It's the way they try to push this coaching/shake BS that's awful.

January 14, 2017
11:38 am
imaniamani
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 10, 2017

I don't find this girl annoying , mainly just sad so I follow her to see when she will start to eat

Her friends dared, OMG, to say she looked better before and they are concerned about her

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1446834052012897&set=pb.100000589486144.-2207520000.1484410911.&type=3&theater

Can't figure out how to post an image so here's a link. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1487531144609854&set=pb.100000589486144.-2207520000.1484410784.&type=3&theater

It's an unhealthy business. Not to mention the number of times in the team page people talk about my spouse doesn't support me and we are fighting a lot over this (oh don't worry, when you make money they'll come around) I'm losing friends and family (they don't understand you) Mock me, ignore me or join me, I'll still keep going (have you seen that posted by mlm people)

A coach once posted in our team page, I can't afford shakeology, we are literally on food stamps. Upline's response, this is then teh best time to stay with the business and work hard and stay on shakeology.

No, this is the time to go and ask McDonald's if they are hiring

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.