:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Operation Skinny Jeans
January 3, 2017
3:36 pm
4 Year Plateau
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2014

Ah- that's a good point.  Could be.  I remember for the first one I did I saved the card thinking I would need it for my final weigh-in. I was under the impression she had done 3 million of them.

She's definitely done enough to know that the word changes between bets. She's hosted enough that she's likely profiting from hosting them now…  *My* theory: you see your word when you are officially allowed to weigh in, but perhaps she wanted to binge a little (lot) and up her lbs a little before she documented the weight.  If she waited over 24hrs after the first allowed official weigh in day, I can definitely see them switching the word.   

I joined her dietbet this round (I'm crazy frugal, so money on the line is INCREDIBLY motivating to me), and she hasn't posted a thing in the group.  Such coaching. Much motivation.   

January 4, 2017
12:02 am
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

its probably in this thread somewhere, but what does her husband do?  they seem to have plenty of disposable income and they live near Denver, which isn't cheap (im from CO).  She certainly eats well. 

I can't imagine shes making any more than what covers her shakeo and newest program from beachbody habit from being a coach. 

January 4, 2017
8:42 am
Other Mother
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 822
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

How much money does she make off of these diet bets?

January 4, 2017
9:45 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5506
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

Other Mother meowed

How much money does she make off of these diet bets?

Hosts can make 10% of the total pot if it hits a certain size.

January 4, 2017
10:08 am
Skinny Dorito Taco Bake
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1204
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2013

obviously an expert meowed
its probably in this thread somewhere, but what does her husband do?  they seem to have plenty of disposable income and they live near Denver, which isn't cheap (im from CO).  She certainly eats well. 

I can't imagine shes making any more than what covers her shakeo and newest program from beachbody habit from being a coach. 

I looked it up a long time ago, and IIRC, he does something along the lines of title research for a mortgage company. I can't imagine he makes a ton of money. Also, I think Jess still has a side gig doing PT data entry from home or something.

All of the MLM shillers like to brag about how their "business" allows them to stay at home with their kids, but I would bet one million doll hairs that you're absolutely right – she makes just enough to cover her own habit (and maybe even enough to pay for all of those empty planners).

BRING IT DONT SING IT I know whos dick was in me whenmy kidswas conceived
January 4, 2017
11:50 am
nonamesplease
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1053
Snarking Since:
September 21, 2013

I've said this before, but my guess is they spend 100% (or more) of what they earn.  She's mentioned in the past using Dave Ramsey to pay off debt, and when she brings it up again from time to time she always seems to word things strangely–like she wants you to believe she's debt free, but she can't quite come out and say it…probably because it's not true. 

It's pretty obvious from her failure at weight loss that delayed gratification is not a concept she's good at.  I doubt they have much, if any, money in savings for things like retirement or even the possibility of Andy losing his job.

IIRC, the area she lives in near Denver is also less desirable/less expensive.

January 4, 2017
12:36 pm
Jazz For Cats
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 291
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

Yes, didn't she use a portion of her student loans to pay for her wedding? And then she was like three credits shy of her graduation requirements, and she never bothered to complete them, so she doesn't even have a degree after all that work?

She doesn't strike me as the most financially (or otherwise) savvy person.

January 4, 2017
12:39 pm
Snickerdoodling the facts
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 341
Snarking Since:
July 12, 2012

Yeah, she "works" from home so they are saving a ton on childcare. Dollars to doughnuts she quit her office job because she/they didn't make enough to break even after daycare. No snark on that. But beyond that I doubt they have a lot left over at the end of the month given how much they shop and the costs of owning a home. Especially since she gets a discount but still has to buy all the Crapology and Beachbody subscription fitness channel, DVDs, etc. to maintain her delusion of being a health coach.

January 4, 2017
12:46 pm
Skinny Dorito Taco Bake
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1204
Snarking Since:
October 18, 2013

nonamesplease meowed

I've said this before, but my guess is they spend 100% (or more) of what they earn.  She's mentioned in the past using Dave Ramsey to pay off debt, and when she brings it up again from time to time she always seems to word things strangely–like she wants you to believe she's debt free, but she can't quite come out and say it…probably because it's not true. 

It's pretty obvious from her failure at weight loss that delayed gratification is not a concept she's good at.  I doubt they have much, if any, money in savings for things like retirement or even the possibility of Andy losing his job.

IIRC, the area she lives in near Denver is also less desirable/less expensive.

Her bragging about paying off debt probably follows the same guidelines as her bragging about weight loss. Every time she pays of a credit card, she screams it from the rooftops. She doesn't mention that it's the 5th time she'd paid off that particular card this year.

BRING IT DONT SING IT I know whos dick was in me whenmy kidswas conceived
January 4, 2017
8:16 pm
Underutilized day planner
Hamcat
Meows: 154
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

Busiest mom ever penciled in a 2 hour nap in her black whole of empty planners.

January 4, 2017
11:30 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed
Busiest mom ever penciled in a 2 hour nap in her black whole of empty planners.

Yes, because us moms are so burdened with only being able to take 2 hour naps daily instead of the 4 hours we would normally get.  I haven't had a 2 hour nap in 6 yrs. 

January 5, 2017
12:08 am
Eating Cake On The Toilet Single
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 293
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

who had time for f**king naps?  I cannot deal with her. She's on the whole 30 and acting like she's starving to death when you know every meal is chased with a shakeo.  I felt bloated on the whole 30.  No calorie counting?  Fruit? Bloat. 

January 5, 2017
8:32 am
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 937
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

Why is she so exhausted? I thought the Whole 30 was going to solve all her health issues. Any bets she is back on caffeine now?

After being up with a sick kid all night and then having to get up and get other kids ready for school I'm sure I will be dragging today. But I won't be taking a nap.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.