:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Operation Skinny Jeans
January 10, 2017
2:02 pm
Future Doctor Couture
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2016

blob leading the blind meowed
Does it make me a bad person that I'm over here rolling my eyes at her hospital pic? The only thing baby skinny jeans had wrong with her was the cleft lip thing right? Which obviously would be scary having to watch a tiny person go through surgery but still. She had a perfectly normal, full term delivery with no problems that we were aware of right? Jesus it's like the kid was born months early and almost didn't make it or something. I took her comment about tearing up as the hospital was memorable to her because of her daughter being born there (ie – a good memory of her daughter's birth, but bittersweet that she's growing up)?

I took her comment about getting teary eyed in the hospital parking lot to mean in a positive or semi-positive way – like remembering the good memories of her daughter's birth or maybe bittersweet because she's growing up.

For someone having a difficult time finding 15-30 minutes a day to exercise and who has a 50 lb weight loss goal, she sure does find plenty of time for crafting things as useless as personalized water cups. chin

January 10, 2017
2:21 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5523
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

But the decals are for her team!

#artsandcraftswithcoachjess

January 11, 2017
4:31 pm
picklesthedrummer
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 790
Snarking Since:
July 13, 2014

So this is the exercise she was supposed to be doing in her IG video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5nckX-Y_rI 

I had to look it up because I didn't really understand what the hell she was attempting even. 

January 11, 2017
4:35 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Wtf is she doing in that video? Her attempt to prove that she is better at whatever that is is completely overshadowed by the fact that she still can't do it for s h I t
I can't imagine her watching her video and being like yep, I'm gonna post that for the world (or 800 people or so) to see.
#livingthedream #morelikeanightmare #dreamon

January 11, 2017
4:44 pm
Classy Corgi
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2015

I'm no Beach Body coach but I looked up a video of this movement since I couldn't tell WTF she's trying to do and knocked out 10 of those with minimal effort. I love her for the reverse inspiration though – days I want to skip my workout, she's one of the IG "inspirations" that gets me out the door.

January 11, 2017
4:58 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Classy Corgi meowed

I'm no Beach Body coach but I looked up a video of this movement since I couldn't tell WTF she's trying to do and knocked out 10 of those with minimal effort. I love her for the reverse inspiration though – days I want to skip my workout, she's one of the IG "inspirations" that gets me out the door.

Yes! Exactly why I still follow her. It's like an instant mood
Lifter.

January 11, 2017
4:59 pm
Avenging Animal
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1512
Snarking Since:
July 18, 2013

I think the main problem is her torso is so big that when she is in a pushup or plank position, her "front" is already close to the floor. That is, her arms are barely long enough to push her stomach/boob/chest area off the floor.

January 11, 2017
5:09 pm
Franky Doyles Plait
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 583
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

https://instagram.com/p/BPI0J2cljOn/

No wonder she makes no progress in her weight loss. That snack is more calories that she burned in her workout.

January 11, 2017
5:10 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Avenging Animal meowed

I think the main problem is her torso is so big that when she is in a pushup or plank position, her "front" is already close to the floor. That is, her arms are barely long enough to push her stomach/boob/chest area off the floor.

That and despite 3 years or so of doing every bb workout ever created, she has absolutely no muscle or strength

January 11, 2017
5:20 pm
Classy Corgi
Cat
Meows: 12
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2015

I also go and look at other Beach Body coaches that I know are doing the same programs and compare their videos to hers – it's absolutely hysterical to see her level of intensity and lack of ability after years of pimping this crap out.

January 11, 2017
5:21 pm
Underutilized day planner
Hamcat
Meows: 155
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

Franky Doyles Plait meowed

No wonder she makes no progress in her weight loss. That snack is more calories that she burned in her workout.

That is EASILY 1/2 cup of almond butter, probably more. eek And isn't Shakeology supposed to be a meal replacement?? Damn, girl.

Nice fauxgress on your workout moves. Still terrible.

January 11, 2017
5:26 pm
Snickerdoodling the facts
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 341
Snarking Since:
July 12, 2012

So this lady doesn't want to put any *OMG* regular sugar in her baby's almond milk, but is more than happy to give her Frosted Flakes two days later? WTH? And why do you have Frosted Flakes in the house when you're on Whole 30. Oh, sorry, Whole 30-ish. rolleyes

January 11, 2017
5:47 pm
perky postpartum vag
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 831
Snarking Since:
March 21, 2014

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed

Franky Doyles Plait meowed

That is EASILY 1/2 cup of almond butter, probably more. eek And isn't Shakeology supposed to be a meal replacement?? Damn, girl.

Nice fauxgress on your workout moves. Still terrible.

eek I am a huge apple/AB fan and that is about a week's worth of AB right there.

I am truly confused as to which is better and which is after in the sphinx move video. confusedconfusedconfused

ETA: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPI_BqjFJEM/?taken-by=mermaidfitjess

I don't have it all together.

Who on earth accused her of keeping it all together? confused

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.