:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Peanut Butter Fingers
January 10, 2017
1:57 pm
TLs Royal Groupon Dinner
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 458
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2014

Omg yes filling the water bottle?! Why the hell would you even mention that???

Formerly Cokie Mason & Blair Waldorf.
January 10, 2017
2:13 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1233
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Stelio Kontos meowed

Great…fangirls obviously made Julie think that funeral post was blog-worthy as evidenced in her gushing this morning drool

The mundane details are getting worse. You would think at this stage in the game she would have better content than a diary but apparently she'll write anything to fill the word count.

Also, "work, work, work!" Yes, Joolay, we know how hard you work every day writing down your every move and taking pictures of workouts and food. Busy, busy! snore

Time to find a real job, girlfriend.

I wish she would read here. She needs to hear this crap!

January 10, 2017
5:46 pm
Peen Towel
Cat
Meows: 27
Snarking Since:
June 30, 2015

She literally made a sandwich using an apple as the bread. How do you even eat that…? Is this for real? uh

January 11, 2017
8:54 am
Go me
Cat
Meows: 29
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2016

It's literally so boring you almost can't snark on anything because there is nothing! Is she dialing it in because she's "oh so pregnant" and oh golly how is she managing being in her first trimester with an "oh so active toddler"?  I did appreciate how she mentioned the wake up time the other day and playing before Ryan left for work to make it appear like she doesn't completely despise having a child and getting up in the morning after that commenter. Which makes you wonder, is she really going to have another one because she thinks that is just what you do? Can we all just hope it's a boy if there is a baby number two so the sugar sweet barf factor of her perfect life with an older brother and a little princess doesn't happen? 

January 11, 2017
9:39 am
Yeeeebs
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 271
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2014

She's really milking these stupid 2016 posts.  Its Jan 11 already. Move on.

maybe she's out of ideas and will throw in the towel soon and be a SAHM

January 11, 2017
12:24 pm
bigplate
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 595
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2012

Are carbs really that scary, bread especially?  What happened to everything in moderation? Is a sandwich going to do that much damage?

January 11, 2017
9:15 pm
DrAJ
Kitten
Meows: 8
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2013

No way she'd eat lunch meat and soft cheese if she's really pregnant. Because I'm convinced she's pregs, I bet she made that "sandwich" for Ryan or that's a pic from a long time ago.

January 12, 2017
1:27 am
pean_butt_fing
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
February 7, 2012

DrAJ meowed
No way she'd eat lunch meat and soft cheese if she's really pregnant. Because I'm convinced she's pregs, I bet she made that "sandwich" for Ryan or that's a pic from a long time ago.

is laughing cow actually something you can't eat while pregnant? it's so… processed i would have thought it would be fine

January 12, 2017
6:45 am
FiltersAdded
Hamcat
Meows: 116
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2014

pean_butt_fing meowed

DrAJ meowed

is laughing cow actually something you can't eat while pregnant? it's so… processed i would have thought it would be fine

I'm fully on the preggo train as well…. She said she was recipe testing for the Laughing Cow (how that mess is a recipe is beyond me…) so it's possible she just showed the pic and then pretended to eat it.  

January 12, 2017
8:06 am
Stelio Kontos
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1058
Snarking Since:
October 3, 2011

Laundry, showering, linking the nursery again. Is she delusional? Why is she posting such drivel 2 days in a row?! Nobody cares about your daily details, Julie! Blogger play-by-plays are a thing of the past and so elementary it's painful. Either milk the 2nd pregnancy thing or hang it up. It's over.

aka poplar bluff and ohsheblows
January 12, 2017
8:15 am
escape goat
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2015

Stelio Kontos meowed
Laundry, showering, linking the nursery again. Is she delusional? Why is she posting such drivel 2 days in a row?! Nobody cares about your daily details, Julie! Blogger play-by-plays are a thing of the past and so elementary it's painful. Either milk the 2nd pregnancy thing or hang it up. It's over.

So many snarkable things today, but the LAUNDRY? Including her bra? I mean I know it's the 21st century and all but…

How does she not have time to wash her hair (especially after all that working out)? I work full time and have washed my hair every day since my son was born 9 months ago. Oh wait, she has to work during her kid's naps and before he wakes up in the morning so doesn't have 2 minutes to wash her hair.

January 12, 2017
8:17 am
Onions Galore
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 223
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2012

You can eat soft cheese while pregnant, as long as its pasteurized. Same with deli meat as long as it's steamed first. I highly doubt she stacked them together and ate it as a sandwich though.

January 12, 2017
8:41 am
holiday_armadillo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 280
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2012

bigplate meowed
Are carbs really that scary, bread especially?  What happened to everything in moderation? Is a sandwich going to do that much damage?

Apples have ~30g of carbs in them anyways so this substitution is disgusting AND pointless facepalm

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.