:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

peanut butter runner
September 1, 2016
4:34 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2280
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

ihategreekyogurt meowed
Oh man. Despite Peen, PBR is still a SOMI for me…but this latest "couples burpee workout" post is so awkward.

I know. Plus he looks like such a doofus and I hate his mankles.

September 12, 2016
2:57 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

I know her thread is all about Tanner now but the way he "assists" makes me so uncomfortable.

September 12, 2016
3:25 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 850
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

Who the bleep does yoga in high heeled shooties or whatever the hell they are called? I just have the impression that Y2 yoga is gross and the antithesis of the spiritual nature of yoga.

September 12, 2016
4:45 pm
sassy23
Hamcat
Meows: 157
Snarking Since:
May 5, 2014

Is that a thing?  Wearing heels to do yoga?!?! 

Ewww…he is so sweaty, I wouldn't want him anywhere near me.  I don't even want my husband near me when we are working out and sweaty.  Ick!

September 12, 2016
4:50 pm
investment flipflops
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 361
Snarking Since:
December 18, 2014

Whoa I didn't even notice the shoes. That is so weird.

Her blog is a SOMI for me overall, because she does provide some good content relating to exercise and sometimes recipes (she's miles better than say, PBF or most other HLBers). But her fiancé is a head scratcher for sure. He seems weird. She seems pretty normal.

September 12, 2016
7:57 pm
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 592
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

sl*tty Summer Vegetable meowed

I know her thread is all about Tanner now but the way he "assists" makes me so uncomfortable.

She explained it in her blog – this is one of her friends/clients and the woman who does her fitness photography – it was her bday and she likes that "apple bottom jeans boots with the fur" song so when they played it for her she put on "boots with the fur" that she brought. That explanation doesn't make this photo any less weird..

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
September 13, 2016
9:39 am
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

Ahhh… this is the woman responsible for all the gross pro photos of Peen (handstand with strategically placed roses, gross ornament tree placement, protruding peen photos, etc). Still dumb, but makes more sense now.

I can't imagine doing yoga to Flo Rida. To each their own, I suppose.

September 26, 2016
7:09 pm
WootWoot Droit Loop
Hamcat
Meows: 190
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

Her latest post is heartbreaking. Poor girl. It certainly answers our questions about why she doesn't talk about her sibling, and I think sheds some light on why she's maybe so laser-focused on health/fitness. She stays a SOMI for me even when there's peentastic eye-roll inducing content on her blog. I feel for her during this.

* * Formerly Crunchy Fruity Poolsnax & GeniusMissy * *
September 26, 2016
8:17 pm
Flying Derpeze Artist
Hamcat
Meows: 100
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2013

I definitely feel for her, too! I'm sure it would have been hard to talk about him while trying to respect his privacy, and it wasn't her place to air any of that over the years on her blog, so good for her. I hope she can find some peace.

September 27, 2016
1:00 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

That is really sad about her brother. Addiction is a nasty, nasty thing, and it's so sad that he leaves two little girls behind. I hope they can all find healing and peace.

September 27, 2016
4:37 pm
harken on it
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2016

I expected some Very Special Episode type whining about an injury or grandma's now condo.  I did NOT expect that post.  I feel terrible for her family.  Having been in a very similar position myself, I know how conflicted you can feel about a loved one's death after a life that only caused pain and suffering.  I hope the little girls are okay, and I wonder if Jen and Tanner will help with their upbringing in some way?

October 17, 2016
1:12 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

I'm really not sure how I feel about today's Legacybox post with all the pictures of her brother. Maybe it's because she went from keeping him invisible to talking about him all the time the last few weeks, but it still comes off a little skeevy to me.

Process grief however you (safely) choose, but it seems disrespectful to basically put a price tag on it.

October 17, 2016
2:19 pm
nowmakemeasandwich
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
October 17, 2013

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed
I'm really not sure how I feel about today's Legacybox post with all the pictures of her brother. Maybe it's because she went from keeping him invisible to talking about him all the time the last few weeks, but it still comes off a little skeevy to me.

Process grief however you (safely) choose, but it seems disrespectful to basically put a price tag on it.

a little weird, maybe. but i can't say i feel comfortable judging the way someone grieves. it's such a complex process that doesn't ever require explanation. (imho.)

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.