:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

peanut butter runner
October 17, 2016
3:47 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2280
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed
I'm really not sure how I feel about today's Legacybox post with all the pictures of her brother. Maybe it's because she went from keeping him invisible to talking about him all the time the last few weeks, but it still comes off a little skeevy to me.

Process grief however you (safely) choose, but it seems disrespectful to basically put a price tag on it.

Came here to post this. Like…you literally just made money off your brother's death. Gross.

October 17, 2016
5:07 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 579
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

OMG I liked her until today. That's disgusting. You can't use your brothers very recent death in a sponsored post. You can't.

October 17, 2016
5:12 pm
meowmarie
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2013

wkidk.. i understand she is getting paid for the post, but it wasn't her original intention. She would have had to same type of post regardless of what happened to her brother. I'm sure she is devastated but the product is very relevant for her right now and it is a nice tool to be able to look back at memories.

October 17, 2016
5:41 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

No she's using her blog to sell a product. She sent her photos out before he died, she didn't order photos because of his death, but she felt the need to mention it in a post where she is making profit. She could have just shown photos, but she chose to mention his death in the post specifically. It had nothing to do with her ordering the photos. Gross.

October 23, 2016
2:12 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

Sorry to keep being the prego police with her, but I def did a double take at this pic on her IG.

October 24, 2016
4:43 am
Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7223
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

No way she is pregnant.

She is still pondering doing a marathon instead of the HM in December.  

Just looks like a bad angle and a bulky sweater baby.  

October 25, 2016
11:07 am
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

Yeah you're totally right. Sunday boredom got the better of me.

October 25, 2016
12:24 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

Girl is name-dropping the hell out of Andy Grammer. He had one decent song about a year ago, we get it, you know someone D-list famous drool

October 25, 2016
1:09 pm
SunnyD
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2016

That purple sweatshirt is so hot. 

What does Jen see in this guy? 

October 25, 2016
1:28 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 837
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

SunnyD meowed

They are made for each other. She's wearing a scarf that looks like a kangaroo pouch or a hammock- neither one of them has any idea how to dress if it's something other than workout clothes (short shorts for Peen).

I used to wonder what she saw in him, but over the last couple years it reads like they are two self-centered individuals who feed on each other's disorders. 

October 25, 2016
1:34 pm
meowmarie
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
January 24, 2013

Mrs. Snarkleupagus meowed

SunnyD meowed

They are made for each other. She's wearing a scarf that looks like a kangaroo pouch or a hammock- neither one of them has any idea how to dress if it's something other than workout clothes (short shorts for Peen).

I used to wonder what she saw in him, but over the last couple years it reads like they are two self-centered individuals who feed on each other's disorders. 

I know this is so weird but he has the creepiest hands.

October 31, 2016
9:51 pm
Mrs. Snarkleupagus
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 837
Snarking Since:
August 21, 2013

Any excuse to show off the pecs. I think Peen is allergic to shirts because he's almost never wearing one when she posts pictures.

November 1, 2016
4:40 am
Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 7223
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2011

"Tanner was a fireman and I was a dalmatian. (I am totally wearing Lulu shorts under this outfit. Why does everything Halloween have to be so short and tight?)"

Who knew the only costumes available for purchase were short and tight?  There are no other costumes options for Halloween. 

This disordered asshole needs to STFU.  She wore that costume because it was short and tight. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.