:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

peanut butter runner
November 1, 2016
1:16 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 597
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

yeah huge eyeroll from me on that one. she could have worn leggings if she was so concerned or maybe don't take a picture with your ass and vag hanging out?

November 1, 2016
2:05 pm
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 592
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

10-31friday

I had to do a triple take at this photo to realize it was in fact PEEN and not a petite middle-aged woman with ladies size 5 feet. WHY IS HE SO WEIRD LOOKING. 

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
November 1, 2016
2:28 pm
webbedtoes
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 402
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2015

Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing meowed
"Tanner was a fireman and I was a dalmatian. (I am totally wearing Lulu shorts under this outfit. Why does everything Halloween have to be so short and tight?)"

Who knew the only costumes available for purchase were short and tight?  There are no other costumes options for Halloween. 

This disordered asshole needs to STFU.  She wore that costume because it was short and tight. 

I'm glad someone else brought this up. I thought I was being a prude when I thought, why is a 33 year old woman dressed like a 23 year old for Halloween? These 2 love themselves so much. 

November 1, 2016
4:22 pm
WootWoot Droit Loop
Hamcat
Meows: 190
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby meowed
10-31friday

I had to do a triple take at this photo to realize it was in fact PEEN and not a petite middle-aged woman with ladies size 5 feet. WHY IS HE SO WEIRD LOOKING. 

Because he has a bowl cut.

* * Formerly Crunchy Fruity Poolsnax & GeniusMissy * *
November 2, 2016
12:32 pm
S**tty Summer Vegetable
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2280
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2012

webbedtoes meowed

Eating Shrimp from 2013 and Still Standing meowed
"Tanner was a fireman and I was a dalmatian. (I am totally wearing Lulu shorts under this outfit. Why does everything Halloween have to be so short and tight?)"

Who knew the only costumes available for purchase were short and tight?  There are no other costumes options for Halloween. 

This disordered asshole needs to STFU.  She wore that costume because it was short and tight. 

I'm glad someone else brought this up. I thought I was being a prude when I thought, why is a 33 year old woman dressed like a 23 year old for Halloween? These 2 love themselves so much. 

I love that she was able to do sorority arm while being carried.

November 12, 2016
11:35 am
seems legit
Hamcat
Meows: 81
Snarking Since:
March 13, 2015

My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby meowed

10-31friday

Ahahaha oh my the curtains of his hair!

November 27, 2016
12:15 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1238
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Aside from Jenn's outfit choices that make her look maybe pregnant when she's likely not, I just can't get over Peen and what in the world she sees in him. His hair curtains! His claw hands!

But really, what's going on with his hands? That top pic in her most recent Thanksgiving post is very, um, claw-like. They look like a couple in a bad 90s Hallmark Christmas movie, guest starring Jim Carrey's The Claaaw! Blegh, peen.

November 27, 2016
2:18 pm
doughyoats
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 642
Snarking Since:
April 16, 2013

Wtf is she wearing in that thanksgiving post?!

November 27, 2016
3:53 pm
harken on it
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2016

His outfit is so bizarre.  A Western-styled shirt, flared jeans, Fitbit, thick black belt, and…brown flip flops?

And I agree, it looks like something is wrong with his hand.  Maybe an old injury???

November 27, 2016
6:48 pm
braggadocious
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
September 28, 2016

I really like Jen, but Peen weirds me out. Can't explain it. All I can think about is those hair flaps getting sweaty during yoga and puke

November 28, 2016
9:05 pm
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 592
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

http://i2.wp.com/www.peanutbutterrunner.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/11.28tree.jpg?w=600

Not sure if this link works…but….WHAT?! and also: WHY?!

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
January 5, 2017
8:29 pm
FrumpyDumpy
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 381
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2011

One of her recent posts where she talked incessantly about her neice (its great to enjoy family time, but i don't recall her ever mentioning this child and then suddenly tons of pictures and gushing about her. I wonder if she is her deceased brothers child? If so, that poor child), she alsonposted side by side lunches. Jen, your portion size is the exact same as an 8 year olds. Do you not see a problem with that?sangry

January 6, 2017
9:42 am
thekazooie
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
July 5, 2016

st0913 meowed
One of her recent posts where she talked incessantly about her neice (its great to enjoy family time, but i don't recall her ever mentioning this child and then suddenly tons of pictures and gushing about her. I wonder if she is her deceased brothers child? If so, that poor child), she alsonposted side by side lunches. Jen, your portion size is the exact same as an 8 year olds. Do you not see a problem with that?sangry

I believe it is her brother's daughter, and I know she mentioned that she hadn't had contact with her brother for a few years so she probably didn't have the opportunity to interact much with her nieces before this.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.