:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 7, 2017
5:08 pm
Hand Fruit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2604
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2012

GrimmLover meowed

What is up with these pics on her fit challenge where she ties her shirt up?!

I thought the same thing. The only time my workouts involve my bed is…ya' know. Loved the weights on the floor too. Seriously?

January 7, 2017
6:04 pm
hawkward123
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
June 7, 2013

toxicfumes meowed

GrimmLover meowed
What is up with these pics on her fit challenge where she ties her shirt up?!

What's up with the video of her "trying not to do anything to wake up the dog" where she is literally doing nothing other than trying to show off how "fit" and "skinny" she is? She looks like a total douche canoe. That's not any fitness move I'm aware of.

So vain. You can totally see her looking directly at her laptop/phone camera making sure she looks thin and good, I'd assume. She is so self-obsessed.

drool

You mean putting your legs on a bed to climb over your dog and changing shirts to awkwardly hold up your leg aren't considered fitness moves?

January 7, 2017
6:53 pm
therealtinabelcher
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 7, 2017

I've been following TL for years now and recently discovered this forum and have been lurkin'  for awhile now….BUT I'm from the town where her parents currently live, and go to school where they bought her town home at….I just wanted to say that she must spend a lot on gas driving between those 3 locations LOLOLOL. As someone who lives in uptown, it makes me FURIOUS that she constantly tags herself in Charlotte stuff/at businesses that are actually 45 minutes away.  

January 8, 2017
10:37 am
Happy Friday, Friends
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1235
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2014

Her "snowday" pics lmao GIRL, I can literally count the snowflakes! Is that snow, or did someone just drop an icecream cone?

It reminded me of that gem she posted last year when it snowed and she and Bugle were fearlessly taking on the roads of Charlotte because she's *~from the midwest and knows how to drive in the snow unlike these southerners lawlz~*

Never change, TL.

January 8, 2017
10:39 am
Healthy as a Button
Hamcat
Meows: 97
Snarking Since:
March 28, 2014

Bowls of Cigarettes meowed
Her "snowday" pics lmao GIRL, I can literally count the snowflakes! Is that snow, or did someone just drop an icecream cone?

It reminded me of that gem she posted last year when it snowed and she and Bugle were fearlessly taking on the roads of Charlotte because she's *~from the midwest and knows how to drive in the snow unlike these southerners lawlz~*

Never change, TL.

but really, please do! 

January 8, 2017
1:07 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2585
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Of *course* she's doing the Thigh Gap Ankle Wrench even in boots and "snow". Of course.

Nothing else is ever on her mind, is it? She looks at snow and sees potential selfies to stretch. She looks at a guy who does arm day and sees a jealous Internet. Does she enjoy anything? Does she enjoy owning dogs and not just snapping them for clicks? She cant drink a single drink or watch a single dumb ABC show without needing strangers to see and type #goalz.

January 8, 2017
3:31 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1214
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Given that Kyle doesn't like coffee, I wonder if he gets tired of being near her coffee breath all day. Even in the snow pic, she's gotta be clutching her precious coffee!

These two are ridiculous. Skinny leg contest for daysss.

January 8, 2017
11:11 pm
SC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1700
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2011

maybe she should read her own archives re: gluten trends http://simplytaralynn.com/2014/05/08/all-hail-gluten-reasons-to-be-and-not-to-be/

January 9, 2017
11:51 am
Ground Turkey Filled Pinata
Hamcat
Meows: 168
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

LOL at that link.  Are you kidding me???  Oh but let me guess, a doctor suddenly told her she has celiac disease.. ?

Formerly Haterade15
January 9, 2017
12:53 pm
tube sock tittie$
Hamcat
Meows: 148
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

Someone commented on her latest IG post: "calynnelizabethI loved your latest blog post! So many bloggers don't sound like real people but your honesty and good heart really shine through."

LOLOL

January 9, 2017
1:44 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2585
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Ground Turkey Filled Pinata meowed

LOL at that link.  Are you kidding me???  Oh but let me guess, a doctor suddenly told her she has celiac disease.. ?

Close! Endometriosis–the type that doesn't require even cutting back on your 50 daily shots of laxati…er, espresso, but DOES require your eating-disordered patient to adopt Smasheton's trendy restrictions.

Duh! Totally saw it in a pro-an…er an episode of Grey's Anatomy, from which Tara draws her vast medical knowledge. #notaboutweight #17pounds #seveteenpounds #17lbs #seventeenlbs #lostweight #ilostweight #skinnierthanyou #collarbones #thighgap #omghalotop

ETA: foam sensor cartridge pump

January 9, 2017
3:37 pm
Boot Camp Mary Poppins
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 269
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2015

Someone needs to tell her that gluten-free pizza is still…pizza.

Well I was rather a coffee snob...
January 9, 2017
3:52 pm
brussels sports
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 231
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2016

SC meowed
maybe she should read her own archives re: gluten trends http://simplytaralynn.com/2014/05/08/all-hail-gluten-reasons-to-be-and-not-to-be/

My god why is this post so long and why are her list points also entire paragraphs? I feel like this is the most effort she has ever put into any post and it's still all incoherent nonsense. drool

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.