:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 9, 2017
4:37 pm
vvcat
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 26, 2016

brussels sports meowed

SC meowed
maybe she should read her own archives re: gluten trends http://simplytaralynn.com/2014/05/08/all-hail-gluten-reasons-to-be-and-not-to-be/

My god why is this post so long and why are her list points also entire paragraphs? I feel like this is the most effort she has ever put into any post and it's still all incoherent nonsense. drool

I was also surprised at the amount of effort she put into this post. I kept reading waiting for her to throw in a coffee pic. And like, why not go back and delete it after you decide to go gluten free? 

My guess is that she found out one of her newly ex-besties decided to cut out gluten and this was her passive aggressive, petty way of lashing out. 

January 9, 2017
5:44 pm
wine scene investigator
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
July 3, 2015

Severus Snark meowed

Ground Turkey Filled Pinata meowed

LOL at that link.  Are you kidding me???  Oh but let me guess, a doctor suddenly told her she has celiac disease.. ?

Close! Endometriosis–the type that doesn't require even cutting back on your 50 daily shots of laxati…er, espresso, but DOES require your eating-disordered patient to adopt Smasheton's trendy restrictions.

Duh! Totally saw it in a pro-an…er an episode of Grey's Anatomy, from which Tara draws her vast medical knowledge. #notaboutweight #17pounds #seveteenpounds #17lbs #seventeenlbs #lostweight #ilostweight #skinnierthanyou #collarbones #thighgap #omghalotop

ETA: foam sensor cartridge pump

rofl

January 9, 2017
11:46 pm
Team Mom Tara
Hamcat
Meows: 196
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2013

As someone who has had endo and had two laprascopic surgeries to remove the adhesions before surgery my pain was so bad I spent multiple nights in the ER to get morphine for pain relief and at one point I was practically bed ridden and constantly cramping I dont wish that on anyone. I wonder if she even was diagnosed and had the surgery.

January 10, 2017
2:21 am
Tordis
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 832
Snarking Since:
August 14, 2013

Team Mom Tara meowed
As someone who has had endo and had two laprascopic surgeries to remove the adhesions before surgery my pain was so bad I spent multiple nights in the ER to get morphine for pain relief and at one point I was practically bed ridden and constantly cramping I dont wish that on anyone. I wonder if she even was diagnosed and had the surgery.

Oh, ha, all you have to do it eliminate gluten. Maybe drink some more coffee and run a 6 minute mile in between your 11 minute miles, duh! It would be so easy if you were dedicated! Maybe pay a fortune for a factory farm dog? I've heard that helps too! Loves!

January 10, 2017
8:05 am
Future Doctor Couture
Hamcat
Meows: 133
Snarking Since:
August 1, 2016

trainwreckwine scene investigator meowed

Severus Snark meowed

Ground Turkey Filled Pinata meowed

LOL at that link.  Are you kidding me???  Oh but let me guess, a doctor suddenly told her she has celiac disease.. ?

Close! Endometriosis–the type that doesn't require even cutting back on your 50 daily shots of laxati…er, espresso, but DOES require your eating-disordered patient to adopt Smasheton's trendy restrictions.

Duh! Totally saw it in a pro-an…er an episode of Grey's Anatomy, from which Tara draws her vast medical knowledge. #notaboutweight #17pounds #seveteenpounds #17lbs #seventeenlbs #lostweight #ilostweight #skinnierthanyou #collarbones #thighgap #omghalotop

ETA: foam sensor cartridge pump

rofl

Severus, your posts give this thread life. bandwagon

Does anyone remember when she claimed her kidneys (liver?) were shutting down from her eating disorder?  What ever became of that?  No mention of a hospital stay or longer lasting health effects? chin

I mean, I'd feel terrible for her if she actually was in that position, but she's such an attention seeking liar that I default to thinking she's either totally full of shit or at least adding major embellishments to make her online story sound 'cool'.

January 10, 2017
12:24 pm
Team Mom Tara
Hamcat
Meows: 196
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2013

It seems like Tara doesn't want to grow up everyone around her is moving forward in life getting married, working, etc and Tara is still stuck in the same mindset she had in highschool. Her entire "purpose" is centered around being the girl in the green dress and weight loss I'm not one to diss someone's passion, but it seems like such a lonely sad life to live.

January 10, 2017
2:31 pm
tacodog
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
November 5, 2016

Team Mom Tara meowed
It seems like Tara doesn't want to grow up everyone around her is moving forward in life getting married, working, etc and Tara is still stuck in the same mindset she had in highschool. Her entire "purpose" is centered around being the girl in the green dress and weight loss I'm not one to diss someone's passion, but it seems like such a lonely sad life to live.

How could you say Tara didn't grow up!?! She just bought a house!!!! Much grown up, so adult. drool

Lol I'm totally joking and definitely agree with you!

January 10, 2017
2:42 pm
My salad kind of looked like a taco, but it was a salad
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 498
Snarking Since:
December 5, 2014

Team Mom Tara meowed

I'm having a hard time understanding she's about to turn 26 and is about to turn 30 in 4 years. She just acts so…young & childish! I'm so over these daym coffee pictures. We get it. You are an "extreme coffee drinker". No one cares. Really.

New blog post is up. As always, it sucks.

Enjoy.

*Formerly Yoga Cat
January 10, 2017
2:43 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1214
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Her blog is one big long humble brag and now gluten free ad. That post was ridiculous. Tara, chill on the Adderall and coffee and get some perspective. angry

January 10, 2017
2:44 pm
SoSkeptical
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

"I have the energy of a five year old…"

Also the intellect, writing/spelling skills and maturity of a five year old.

January 10, 2017
2:56 pm
vvcat
Cat
Meows: 17
Snarking Since:
August 26, 2016

"I am trying to get most of my work done by Thursday so I can spend the warm days outside. I have runs, hikes, and fun yard work planned."

Wonder what my boss would think if I told him I'm going to "try to get most of my work done by Thursday" so I can just peace out on Friday and enjoy the nice weather. I'd f**king love to do some fun yard work instead of showing up for my 8-5. 

January 10, 2017
3:04 pm
Life is So Hard
Hamcat
Meows: 194
Snarking Since:
August 29, 2014

vvcat meowed
"I am trying to get most of my work done by Thursday so I can spend the warm days outside. I have runs, hikes, and fun yard work planned."

Wonder what my boss would think if I told him I'm going to "try to get most of my work done by Thursday" so I can just peace out on Friday and enjoy the nice weather. I'd f**king love to do some fun yard work instead of showing up for my 8-5. 

HA! I was just coming here to say the EXACT same thing! I still don't get what "work" she's alluding to when she says this. She doesn't post a blog every day so…

Maybe I'm just bitter because I work full time and start grad school this week. Maybe if I get all my "work" done I can just tell the professor I don't need to go to class on Saturday! 

January 10, 2017
3:33 pm
WootWoot Droit Loop
Hamcat
Meows: 170
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

Re: Kyle's "inspiring meal prep" – What does he do with all the egg yolks? Also, seeing that he has a love for such beige meals makes me understand how he tolerates Tara. And..he could put one of those lunches in a food processor and it would totally be the same as expensive, grain free dog food. #inspired

Miegle's little invitation is cute. I wonder if Becca is invited? Also…they have a lot of plans for this year. I wonder if they will stay friends long enough to see them through.

* * Formerly Crunchy Fruity Poolsnax & GeniusMissy * *

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.