:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 10, 2017
3:51 pm
What I Didnt Eat Wednesday
Hamcat
Meows: 155
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2015

Extreme coffee lovers will go the extra mile for their coffee.

Does this b***h own a coffee machine?  If you loved coffee that much, you could have it whenever you want without leaving your house

coffee

January 10, 2017
3:52 pm
vvcat
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
August 26, 2016

Took me a solid 3 minutes to figure out those brown balls of nasty in Kyle's lunches were actually sweet potatoes. 

On another note, looking through her blog reminds me of back in the day when you had to actually get film developed. Some pictures were fabulous and others were just pure shit. I don't understand why, in this day and age, she CHOOSES to post shit photos, or 8 gazillion versions of the same photo. Pick.just.one. I mean, WTF is this picture?? Was that really blog worthy, TL?

January 10, 2017
4:02 pm
Everything You Could Ask For In A Chicken Tender
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 256
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2015

I'm not sure how this hasnt been brought up yet, but anybody notice in the comments on her past few posts when talking about the bachelor she capitalizes NICK (the bachelor, nick, and her ex boyfriends name is nick, her ex boyfriend, nick). There are multiple "I hate NICK!"

That must make her bf feel good (but I'm still under the impression she is his beard, so idk)

Not to mention, can this girl keep ANY nice moments private. ANYTHING. If I were Meeeeaghan and wrote out such a nice card regarding tickets to a show, I'd be like hey, can you not……idontknow

Then again, if I were Pappalynn I'd also probably say "can you not take these random pictures of us in the snow on a random day, its embarassing". Meanwhile Mommylynn is in her room getting ready as if these are glamour shots………

*formerly The Jello was on Point, Pretty Buns
January 10, 2017
4:13 pm
irritated
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1334
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2012

So I swear I'm not a stalker, that meighan chick today came up on my IG suggested people or whatever you call it and she appears to be in Europe. (@meiggles if I recall correctly? I've clicked over to her account once when Tara tagged her) so why is Tara saying she was over for dinner a few days ago?! Is there another Meigan?? Is she actually making that up??

January 10, 2017
4:27 pm
OneSevenThree
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

Irritated – can't quote. Meiggles or whatever got back last week from Europe. I think she just posted that on IG yesterday as a flashback or throw back photo.

January 10, 2017
4:30 pm
irritated
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1334
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2012

OneSevenThree meowed

Irritated – can't quote. Meiggles or whatever got back last week from Europe. I think she just posted that on IG yesterday as a flashback or throw back photo.

Ha, I thought I caught her in yet another sad lie. Honestly I was feeling almost sorry for her for lying about something as mundane as having dinner with a girlfriend so I guess good for you, Tara!

January 10, 2017
4:53 pm
Garlic Powder
Hamcat
Meows: 59
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2015

" I have the energy of a five year old and sometimes it comes in handy."

Except for every time you sit down to watch a show or movie and then you have absolutely no energy and fall asleep at 8pm like an elder. So which one is it, Tara?

Also this b***h not only has a coffee machine, she has a f**king NESPRESSO machine. Yet her shirtless wonder decides to get up and leave the house in the winter to go get her coffee? Why not walk over to the $600 piece of equipment in the kitchen and BREW A CUP?

January 10, 2017
4:56 pm
Garlic Powder
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2015

I guess I'm the only one who thought the middle school craft for TL's 26th birthday was a bit juvenile and embarrassing? idontknow

I mean, it's sweet I guess- but when I first saw it I just couldn't help but think, was this made for a 6 year old or a 26 year old?

Editing to add: Well we now have an actual date for her birthday, wasn't there something weird in the past about what the actual date was? Like she had mentioned her birthday over the years and on two occasions they weren't the same? Does anyone remember this, so that I don't appear completely batshit?

January 10, 2017
5:11 pm
Garlic Powder
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
August 2, 2015

And, sorry for all the posts, but can we talk about the honey in her crockpot chicken soup? HONEY? I enjoy cooking and have read many a recipe, and have yet to see this. Is this a thing? Am I the stupid one or is it her?

January 10, 2017
5:11 pm
lurkatic
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 339
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2014

I guess I'm the only one who thought the middle school craft for TL's 26th birthday was a bit juvenile and embarrassing? 

Yes, agreed. 

But the most important thing from this post is that we learned that Nips fully intends to eat something that looks like the following 8 times (maybe 16?) 

What the actual f**k, Nips. puke

January 10, 2017
5:34 pm
Always On Vaca
Hamcat
Meows: 131
Snarking Since:
April 30, 2015

That looks disgusting. Also, no veggies (besides the sweet potatoes)?! puke

(FKA: Jennifer Barkley; Rainbow Sprinkles Shaming)
January 10, 2017
7:39 pm
Duplicitous Leftovers
Cat
Meows: 28
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

lurkatic meowed

I guess I'm the only one who thought the middle school craft for TL's 26th birthday was a bit juvenile and embarrassing? 

Yes, agreed. 

But the most important thing from this post is that we learned that Nips fully intends to eat something that looks like the following 8 times (maybe 16?) 

What the actual f**k, Nips. puke

What even IS that? Egg whites, sweet potato (I never would have guessed that, so good sleuthing vvcat, they look like uncooked…uncooked dough? meatballs?) and wtf else is there?! Turkey?

Also, is TL gluten free? Because it's hard to tell. drool

January 10, 2017
8:48 pm
lurkatic
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 339
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2014

What even IS that? Egg whites, sweet potato (I never would have guessed that, so good sleuthing vvcat, they look like uncooked…uncooked dough? meatballs?) and wtf else is there?! Turkey?

Pretty sure it's dry, completely unspiced ground turkey and quinoa (quinoa at top turkey on bottom). Whatever it is it's atrocious. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.