:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 10, 2017
8:59 pm
you should be ashamed of yourselfs
Hamcat
Meows: 92
Snarking Since:
April 2, 2015

I love how she just suddenly became gluten free because now she's being #sponsored by Udis. She's falling into the "gluten free is healthy" trap too eating all that processed crap just because it's OMG GF!

Also, it is easy to have the energy of a five year old when you have no job or daily responsibility to wear you out.

January 10, 2017
10:51 pm
Bazinga!
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2170
Snarking Since:
March 5, 2014

Why the f**k did Nips take multiple pictures of her getting into the car with coffee? Is that a photograph worthy event for them?

January 10, 2017
11:52 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1238
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Maybe Nips offered to get her coffee in the cold despite multiple coffee makers to get AWAY from her for a bit. Of course miss codependent tagged along.

They seem to have nothing in common except shared obsessions with controlled eating, exercise, and their bodies. She's never said anything indicative of chemistry or a shared appreciation for…anything.

Then again, maybe they are both that vacant and thus a perfect fit. Ground turkey and sweet potato poo drops for life. Gross.

January 11, 2017
12:19 am
Team Mom Tara
Hamcat
Meows: 198
Snarking Since:
March 25, 2013

I really think Tara's end goal was to be wifed up and sitting at home with no responsibilities as a house wife and playing around on instagram all day.

She tried to latch on so hard to Jeremy, Campbro, and now with Nips it's a never ending revolving door with this one. I'm surprised when she was with Jeremy how she seemed to live off of him since I don't think her blog was bringing in that much money.

I know my mom would have had something to say if I was supporting my bf at that age and busting my butt working while they stayed hom and played around on instagram all day. It's just very odd how she has seemed to skate by this long without any responsibilities and everyone in her life is cool with this or funding this.

I know it would never happen but I would love to hear Jeremy and Campbro had to say about their time dating Tara because from just seeing how she is on social media she doesn't seem like the easiest person to get along with as a friend let alone as a partner long term.

January 11, 2017
8:26 am
size xs cankles
Hamcat
Meows: 189
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

I know it's BEC, but it's just annoying to me that she constantly refers to North Carolina as "the South." Like, I understand NC seceded with the Confederacy, but I just don't view it as a "southern state." It's just another TL thing, where she thinks it's cute and twee to live in "the South."

January 11, 2017
8:38 am
size xs cankles
Hamcat
Meows: 189
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

WootWoot Droit Loop meowed
Re: Kyle's "inspiring meal prep" – What does he do with all the egg yolks? Also, seeing that he has a love for such beige meals makes me understand how he tolerates Tara. And..he could put one of those lunches in a food processor and it would totally be the same as expensive, grain free dog food. #inspired

Miegle's little invitation is cute. I wonder if Becca is invited? Also…they have a lot of plans for this year. I wonder if they will stay friends long enough to see them through.

I was coming here to ask — what the f**k IS that shit? What is that big brown blob in every container?

Edit: okay I now see that several others shared my concern, and that it's a sweet potato. Holy shit.

January 11, 2017
9:00 am
Hand Fruit
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2623
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2012

Cage free dog meowed
Maybe Nips offered to get her coffee in the cold despite multiple coffee makers to get AWAY from her for a bit. Of course miss codependent tagged along.

They seem to have nothing in common except shared obsessions with controlled eating, exercise, and their bodies. She's never said anything indicative of chemistry or a shared appreciation for…anything.

Then again, maybe they are both that vacant and thus a perfect fit. Ground turkey and sweet potato poo drops for life. Gross.

That's what I was thinking- he wanted to get away from the stage 5 clinger and she was suspicious so she tagged along with him. 

January 11, 2017
9:40 am
SoSkeptical
Hamcat
Meows: 87
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

Her latest Instagram:

"I'm obsessed with weird things like coffee cups and windows."

drooldrooldrooldrool

Now that Becca is back in the picture I guess she's all into being quirky and unique again.

January 11, 2017
10:10 am
Preppy Turtle Telemarketer
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1568
Snarking Since:
February 8, 2013

SoSkeptical meowed

Her latest Instagram:

"I'm obsessed with weird things like coffee cups and windows."

drooldrooldrooldrool

Now that Becca is back in the picture I guess she's all into being quirky and unique again.

Windows and coffee, so quirky and rAnDoM lololol! I can't even remember the last time I encountered coffee or a window. What a weirdo.

I'm annoyed that people are commenting like "omg wow what a photo!!!!!!!" on that picture of a f**king window. Her photography and editing are so shitty. Look at the clouds in the photo. That's not what clouds look like, Tara.

January 11, 2017
10:27 am
Boringbeigelife
Hamcat
Meows: 162
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

She is truly a black pit where ambition and brain cells go to die. Her ONLY goals in life are to be skinny, never have an actual "job" and to find a dude who will marry her and pay for endless salads and coffee.

What a complete waste of life. She does nothing to contribute to society. Taruuuuhhhh, why not make one of your resolutions be something other than selfishness? Why not volunteer? Why not help others with ALL YOUR FREE TIME instead of walking one thousand miles a day?

January 11, 2017
12:17 pm
lurkatic
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 339
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2014

Windows and coffee, so quirky and rAnDoM lololol! I can't even remember the last time I encountered coffee or a window. What a weirdo.

January 11, 2017
1:08 pm
Tuckaroo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 514
Snarking Since:
June 12, 2013

Lol isn't the whole point of Blue Apron is not to food prep?  Like you have all your ingredients there so you can make a fresh meal on the spot… I love how she has multiple personalities based on who she is dating.

Jerbro: OMG skinny blonde baking housewife

Cavebro: Italian everything

Nips: Protein powder/ground turkey food prep gym bunny

No wonder she clings to coffee so much, it is the only thing that has stayed constant in her life.

January 11, 2017
1:09 pm
Severus Snark
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2725
Snarking Since:
December 31, 2014

Cage free dog meowed

Thisthisthisthisthis.

My jaw nearly dropped when I saw his meals. Tara must be thrilled that he's into disorder for vanity as much as she is, and that her desperation to lose weight will look virtuous instead of shady.

There it is folks. Why they're together. Because they've both agreed to look the other way and go to extremes for skin-deep #goalz comments from strangers. Beginning to end. No matter what the sappy post she'll poorly refute this with says ("he's my best friend!" in 5…4…). No matter how many times he walks ahead of her or is exactly the opposite of who she claims to be. No matter how "deep" she tries to make it. It makes sense now. No wonder he doesn't mind the arms she photoshops onto him at the cost of his bird legs.

Nicholas Sparks af y'all. others-221

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.