:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
January 11, 2017
1:11 pm
goals
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
June 25, 2015

Preppy Turtle Telemarketer meowed

SoSkeptical meowed

Her latest Instagram:

"I'm obsessed with weird things like coffee cups and windows."

drooldrooldrooldrool

Now that Becca is back in the picture I guess she's all into being quirky and unique again.

Windows and coffee, so quirky and rAnDoM lololol! I can't even remember the last time I encountered coffee or a window. What a weirdo.

just posting to say this made me laugh so hard; you guys are good today clap

January 11, 2017
2:29 pm
SoSkeptical
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
December 14, 2015

I'm confused by the Blue Apron post.  She meal prepped six meals at Nippy's apartment, had him and his roommate taste test them…and then froze what they didn't eat for later?  

"I really enjoy all the styling tips, and it helps me when making my own recipes for the blog."

I have yet to see evidence of this, all of the food she posts looks unprofessionally photographed and disgusting.

January 11, 2017
2:44 pm
Nipolas Sparks
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I know it's BEC, but it's just annoying to me that she constantly refers to North Carolina as "the South." Like, I understand NC seceded with the Confederacy, but I just don't view it as a "southern state." It's just another TL thing, where she thinks it's cute and twee to live in "the South."

North Carolinian here. It's the south. Not the Deep South, but the south nonetheless. I will say Charlotte is obviously a large metro area and most people there are northern transplants.

I do think it's odd that she's constantly referencing "the south." I don't know anyone else that does that, ever.

January 11, 2017
2:49 pm
food made from food
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 247
Snarking Since:
March 18, 2016

Pinterest inspired Sonic cup meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I know it's BEC, but it's just annoying to me that she constantly refers to North Carolina as "the South." Like, I understand NC seceded with the Confederacy, but I just don't view it as a "southern state." It's just another TL thing, where she thinks it's cute and twee to live in "the South."

North Carolinian here. It's the south. Not the Deep South, but the south nonetheless. I will say Charlotte is obviously a large metro area and most people there are northern transplants.

I do think it's odd that she's constantly referencing "the south." I don't know anyone else that does that, ever.

I don't understand being proud of being from the south in general.

January 11, 2017
2:58 pm
What I Didnt Eat Wednesday
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2015

Tuckaroo meowed
Lol isn't the whole point of Blue Apron is not to food prep?  Like you have all your ingredients there so you can make a fresh meal on the spot…

Spot on, literally the entire point of the meal service idontknow

January 11, 2017
3:51 pm
SC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1723
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2011

brussels sports meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

just wanted to say i love this comment

January 11, 2017
4:03 pm
The McNittionary
Hamcat
Meows: 74
Snarking Since:
March 12, 2015

Am I the only one who just thinks she wastes these blue apron meals, as in she just throws them out or gives them to her parents etc…

They range from 500-700 calories a meal, which is perfect for a healthy diet. The sweet potato and kale hash turned out great, and I LOVED the kale and goat cheese combo! And who would have ever thought of putting sautéed onions on top of toasted baguette with a ricotta spread? 

- There is no way little miss ED is fine with a 700 calorie dinner. I know it's a perfectly acceptable meal calorie total for well a adjusted adult, but I just can't see someone who heavily restricts 90% of the time being ok with 700 cals. 

- Whenever she makes the blue apron posts she always cooks multiple meals at once, and I have never once seen her refer to eating one in her weekly recaps where she exhaustively ED journals every bite she had that week along with 1000s photos. 

- WTF, toasting a baguette covering it in ricotta and then freezing it? The blue apron meals are obviously not meant to be frozen and consumed later, the whole point is that it makes whipping up a meal easy. 

I really think she probably just chucks them in the freezer and then throws them out eventually. 

January 11, 2017
4:03 pm
runnerrrrr_
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
September 23, 2014

SC meowed

brussels sports meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

Woah woah woah. Why can't someone be proud to be from the south? I love my family's southern accent, weirdly religious behavior and affinity for chick fil a. It's endearing because it reminds me of home. Why can't someone be proud of where they are from? I don't diss people who are from shit holes like nj for being proud of their diners and immigrant populations. Nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from. But she isn't from the south so the convo is irrelevant. And if you're referring to racism go on with your bad self because racism exists everywhere. I've lived in the south, the ne and abroad and racists are everywhere…

January 11, 2017
4:13 pm
DOHnuts
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 326
Snarking Since:
September 25, 2013

runnerrrrr_ meowed

SC meowed

brussels sports meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

Woah woah woah. Why can't someone be proud to be from the south? I love my family's southern accent, weirdly religious behavior and affinity for chick fil a. It's endearing because it reminds me of home. Why can't someone be proud of where they are from? I don't diss people who are from shit holes like nj for being proud of their diners and immigrant populations. Nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from. But she isn't from the south so the convo is irrelevant. And if you're referring to racism go on with your bad self because racism exists everywhere. I've lived in the south, the ne and abroad and racists are everywhere…

rolleyes rolleyes rolleyes

TL needs to do something stupid soon, the insults here are getting as juvenile as TL herself.

January 11, 2017
4:57 pm
secret lives of fundies
Hamcat
Meows: 122
Snarking Since:
August 22, 2014

Honey and beans in chicken soup?? No, just no. puke

January 11, 2017
5:04 pm
Ground Turkey Filled Pinata
Hamcat
Meows: 192
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2015

SERIOUSLY.  Why?  Someone please explain the point of putting honey in a soup.  

Formerly Haterade15
January 11, 2017
5:14 pm
Nipolas Sparks
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
July 8, 2016

brussels sports meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

I don't think there's anything wrong with having pride for where you're from. The south is a wonderful place, sorry you feel that way. Moving on. boring

January 11, 2017
5:37 pm
Bangcock curry buff bowl
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2011

SC meowed

brussels sports meowed

tube sock tittie$ meowed

party0006 I love Brussels comment too

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.