:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Simply Taralynn / Undressed Skeleton / Taralynn McNitt
February 17, 2017
8:30 am
Dr. Miracle Noodles
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

Severus Snark meowed
1. The 75-page Nicholas Sparks tangible powerpoint of <1 year officially together is SO much yikes.  Was it full of photos of his own back?!  Did she use crayons and Twilight stickers?  Does he not look at the camera because we'll see the twitch?  I have so many questions.  And one prediction: it was a sponsored photo book and she had literally nothing else in her life to make a book about.

2. "I was so exacted to see Kyle later in the evening because I spent weeks making his gift."  And "The Halcyon creates their dishes with flavors from the earth".  alfdjswerdfjos.  wklejarhekjd, lkdafsld lasjkdfoeiw.  lsdaf wie?

3. Hello, squiggly "thigh gap" tile lines in the Amelie's bathroom pic! hi-103 Missed you, too, weird side-shot gorilla arms and mom-provided photoshoots of the back of TL's head.  Nothing contrived going on here.  Just bein' m'self.  

"Flavors from the earth" is Halycon's tagline/byline type thing. TL, who typically writes about companies/brands/restaurants by copy and pasting their own language, is just doing that again. drool

February 17, 2017
9:33 am
Highlighter sized stomach
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 330
Snarking Since:
September 8, 2016

Her hair looks like it's homing rats in the selfie she posted on her last blog post

February 17, 2017
9:33 am
TLs Royal Groupon Dinner
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 463
Snarking Since:
August 28, 2014

Guess who is in the Charlotte Observer today… TL has to absolutely hate her at this point. popcorn

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/theoden-janes/article133310929.html

Formerly Cokie Mason & Blair Waldorf.
February 17, 2017
10:27 am
blogruiner
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1645
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2014

I don't know … That wasn't exactly a glowing article. Sure, she might get more followers, but the gist of it to me was: You don't make any money doing this, so why are you constantly thrusting your abs in our faces??

February 17, 2017
10:47 am
the_recluse
Hamcat
Meows: 172
Snarking Since:
February 9, 2016

TLs Royal Groupon Dinner meowed

Guess who is in the Charlotte Observer today… TL has to absolutely hate her at this point. popcorn

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/theoden-janes/article133310929.html

That article is HYSTERICAL. The only missing aspect is how annoying her voice is.
She is a unicorn because she was an idiot kid who kept running into a microwave? WTF.
Love the 'very small pieces of a trust' bit too. That whole article reeked of semi-snark– hard to justify your IG 'career' curating narcissism when thats how you come across in an objective journalistic interview.
rofll

TL is still envious though– she's too stupid to read between the lines and would love to brag about getting written about, regardless of whether it's flattering.
drool

February 17, 2017
11:54 am
size xs cankles
Hamcat
Meows: 189
Snarking Since:
April 26, 2015

TL's run with her mom…5 miles with, 3 miles on her own. Times: "The first five miles were 9:50, 9:29, 10:01, 10:03, 9:57 and my last three solo miles were 9:39, 9:01, 8:52, 9:01!"

Hello idiot, can you count? This, to me, says she's just pulling those times out of her ass.

February 17, 2017
12:06 pm
WootWoot Droit Loop
Hamcat
Meows: 190
Snarking Since:
May 19, 2015

I can't believe they have 75 pages worth of real memories and she can't cobble together a coherent, well-articulated blog post a couple of times per week to save her life. "me want cookie everyday. Me have shoe laces and run with mom. Workout! Tell you more in approximately 12 days!"

* * Formerly Crunchy Fruity Poolsnax & GeniusMissy * *
February 17, 2017
1:13 pm
lurkatic
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 339
Snarking Since:
February 3, 2014

WootWoot Droit Loop meowed
I can't believe they have 75 pages worth of real memories and she can't cobble together a coherent, well-articulated blog post a couple of times per week to save her life. "me want cookie everyday. Me have shoe laces and run with mom. Workout! Tell you more in approximately 12 days!"

Don't forget "COFFESSS" and starting with a completely random day of her own choosing, covering that waste-of-a-days activities and then saying "let's go WAY back!" Like b***h you picked where you started why not just go in order?! 

February 17, 2017
1:22 pm
GrimmLover
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2014

I didn't know she could walk on water…

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQlaCtZAIn1/?taken-by=taralynnmcnitt

Also that picture just comes off as creepy/I'm thinking about ending it all. trainwreck

February 17, 2017
2:27 pm
My Baby Is A Better Kettlebell Than Your Baby
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 592
Snarking Since:
September 11, 2014

She was taking endless selfies of herself in front of my friend's parents' house on Queens Rd. the other day – doubt they were home (jobs) but i see their house in the background. Oh man I wish I could see that spectacle in action… imagine looking out your front window and some snaggly haired mess is on your lawn thrusting her collarbone and angling her iphone camera for about an hour straight…

Formerly Pumpkin Spice Bitchcakes
February 17, 2017
2:59 pm
Convent Fire Pit
Cat
Meows: 43
Snarking Since:
December 17, 2015

Did anyone happen to catch little miss snowflake's comment on Becca's instagram post? I thought she was in LOOOOOVVVEEEE with her new stylist sfun_blahblahsfun_blahblah

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQmA8omFCIX/?taken-by=hel_and_garm

What was the point of writing an entire post about how "amazing" your hairdresser is to then immediately switch to a new one? Amazing being relative since we're all pretty much in agreement that her hair looks like shit. I wonder if she got the cut/color for free in return for a glowing review on her blawwwwgggg. Who knows with this twat.

February 17, 2017
4:53 pm
RDwhoworks
Hamcat
Meows: 60
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2013

So she just posted this picture today: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQoK456AsjL/?taken-by=taralynnmcnitt

That's from last summer, right? Where are the blonde highlights? 

February 17, 2017
5:15 pm
SC
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1724
Snarking Since:
November 15, 2011

im so glad she took the time to tell us all about those winter running tips because of how cold it gets in Charlotte in the winter!! 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.