:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Skinny Meg
January 9, 2017
12:19 pm
Latter Day Swoles of Bratz
Hamcat
Meows: 109
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Hot Lumpy Mess in a Tutu meowed

"I'll perform sexual favors for you if you let me embarrass and emasculate you for my internet following."
- Skinny Meg, wife of the year

She is a class act!

Formerly Hay_girl_Hay but unable to login or retrieve my account for some reason.
January 9, 2017
2:19 pm
orbit_mouth
Hamcat
Meows: 50
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2015

For the love of all things Holy!!! What is wrong with this woman?

Listen, my husband and I cut up A LOT! Like we take digs at each other all the time, I don't hate on Meg and Oliver for that. I get that type of relationship (although, I do think they both take it to the extreme and WAY to far in front of their kids especially). I would totally laugh at my husband for mistakenly putting on tinted chapstick and I may even say "I will give you a blow job if you let me take a picture!" but I WOULD NEVER POST THAT SAID PICTURE OR SNAPCHAP that conversation on a public forum with thousands of followers that I don't know in REAL LIFE!!! OMG! facepalm

January 9, 2017
2:29 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1088
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

She is such a b***h.

She never thinks to check with all her procedures before going and doing something else. Hey, guess what? You can't get botox and then get microbladed. Her "beauty" regime is too much upkeep and $$ for me. angry

January 9, 2017
2:34 pm
invalid username
Hamcat
Meows: 64
Snarking Since:
December 16, 2016

Well, he doesn't seem as hard up as the picture she likes to paint if he's willing to turn down a blowie for the not-even-that-embarrassing act of uncovering his mouth to reveal a bit of tint from chapstick. That's nothing compared to the other mortifying things she posts about him.

January 9, 2017
2:56 pm
Mayfair
Hamcat
Meows: 78
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2014

If she doesn't know what hole to use then she definitely doesn't know how to use her mouth for anything but running it. I would pass on it too. Teeth! And JFC her legs are unfortunate! Not that she would do anything correctly to actually see results but she needs to put in WERK on those calves.

January 9, 2017
3:08 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2532
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

She's such trash

January 9, 2017
4:09 pm
MENGLES
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 613
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

Mayfair meowed
And JFC her legs are unfortunate! Not that she would do anything correctly to actually see results but she needs to put in WERK on those calves.

This! How does someone lift and run so much and still have zero definition in her calves? I mean, we all know the answer (cough, diet and sugar, cough). She's so worried about baby abs everything else is ignored. 

January 9, 2017
4:14 pm
Cage free dog
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1243
Snarking Since:
July 21, 2014

Avenging Animal meowed

Wow, that latest video of her doing squats…we are treated not only to her ass in our face, we get to see the major jiggle as she walks up to the bar.

Can.Not.Un.See.eek

22 % BF My ASS

I have no idea why she posts these. 0% inspring, and all I see is Meg trying to not pee herself with various contraptions stuck up her holes.

Such a moron, and I wish I could unsee or unhear so much of her over sharing.

January 9, 2017
4:14 pm
Crunchwrap Supreme Single Mother Goddess
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 985
Snarking Since:
January 13, 2014

Latter Day Swoles of Bratz meowed

Hot Lumpy Mess in a Tutu meowed

"I'll perform sexual favors for you if you let me embarrass and emasculate you for my internet following."
– Skinny Meg, wife of the year

She is a class act!

Since we know that Madison has full access to all her mom's social media,  can't wait until she offers blowjobs to the boys on the playground.  

January 9, 2017
4:39 pm
Mayfair
Hamcat
Meows: 78
Snarking Since:
April 10, 2014

MENGLES meowed

Mayfair meowed
And JFC her legs are unfortunate! Not that she would do anything correctly to actually see results but she needs to put in WERK on those calves.

This! How does someone lift and run so much and still have zero definition in her calves? I mean, we all know the answer (cough, diet and sugar, cough). She's so worried about baby abs everything else is ignored. 

Sometimes I feel like she just wants her participation medal and doesn't care about real results. She bas been working out to extreme for YEARS. If I had to spray on my abs and buy my butt I would just give up and enjoy my life and my carbs. It's like she has no identity beyond some health blogger. If she doesn't work out 45 times a day then who is she. Not a great person to be around for starters.

Does anyone remember that TLC show my strange addiction about that guy that was addicted to working out? Only he never really worked out. He would go to 6 or 7 different gyms a day and stay there for like 15 minutes. Never even changed into gym clothes. That's her.

January 9, 2017
5:45 pm
I'm an 11, but continue
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 228
Snarking Since:
June 23, 2016

invalid username meowed
Well, he doesn't seem as hard up as the picture she likes to paint if he's willing to turn down a blowie for the not-even-that-embarrassing act of uncovering his mouth to reveal a bit of tint from chapstick. That's nothing compared to the other mortifying things she posts about him.

Haha, maybe it means something different for them. Or she just sucks at it (no pun intended lol) and the idea wasn't enticing enough for him to comply. rolleyes

Formerly Salty Like Utah.
January 9, 2017
7:54 pm
hugh_heifer
Hamcat
Meows: 160
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2014

Oh, good… meggles is getting Maleficent brows tomorrow. #MLdiditfirst

January 9, 2017
9:00 pm
Boringbeigelife
Hamcat
Meows: 162
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

Her DietBet must be a big letdown for her… you know she totally checked to see how many people signed up for ML's since they started at the exact same time. ML out-hustled her big time.

For all her heavy lifting, Meg sure isn't getting her rabid fangirls to fork out cold hard cash. I wonder how the boutique is doing?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.