:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Skinny Meg
January 9, 2017
10:16 pm
Strip Mall Baptism
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 689
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2014

Salty Like Utah meowed

invalid username meowed
Well, he doesn't seem as hard up as the picture she likes to paint if he's willing to turn down a blowie for the not-even-that-embarrassing act of uncovering his mouth to reveal a bit of tint from chapstick. That's nothing compared to the other mortifying things she posts about him.

Haha, maybe it means something different for them. Or she just sucks at it (no pun intended lol) and the idea wasn't enticing enough for him to comply. rolleyes

Or he know she she would never do it. He knows she's not a woman of her word.

Formerly Totes16weeksout
January 9, 2017
11:33 pm
B***h Eating Crackers
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 738
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2012

Boringbeigelife meowed
Her DietBet must be a big letdown for her… you know she totally checked to see how many people signed up for ML's since they started at the exact same time. ML out-hustled her big time.

For all her heavy lifting, Meg sure isn't getting her rabid fangirls to fork out cold hard cash. I wonder how the boutique is doing?

I saw on Snapchat a graph showing she's spent almost 30k on shipping. So, if thats true she must be doing well enough on the orders 

January 10, 2017
6:26 am
Comeuppance In Cabo
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 230
Snarking Since:
May 7, 2015

Boringbeigelife meowed
Her DietBet must be a big letdown for her… you know she totally checked to see how many people signed up for ML's since they started at the exact same time. ML out-hustled her big time.

For all her heavy lifting, Meg sure isn't getting her rabid fangirls to fork out cold hard cash. I wonder how the boutique is doing?

This is kind of funny too since Meggles posts regularly without constantly shilling crap. ML only posts this much when she is trying to get more money out of her fangirls

January 10, 2017
7:20 am
#modifiedWhole30
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13513
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

Boringbeigelife meowed

She has neglected her blog for months, it's no wonder she isn't getting as much reader engagement for the diet bet.

January 10, 2017
7:57 am
Selfish & Sexless in TX
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 425
Snarking Since:
August 7, 2015

B***h Eating Crackers meowed

Boringbeigelife meowed

I saw on Snapchat a graph showing she's spent almost 30k on shipping. So, if thats true she must be doing well enough on the orders 

It was actually double that. There was a column for First Class and a column for Priority mail. Both somewhere between $25-$30k for the year.

January 10, 2017
9:55 am
#TwilightSnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2762
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2014

Boringbeigelife meowed

I'm gonna guess that ML's results feel more real and attainable because she got her body from diet and exercise,
not counting her boobs. I think a lot of her diet betters are doing the advocare thing too. People can at least kind of
relate because everyone can diet and exercise.

Meggles isn't even relatable anymore. When she was first starting out her goals and her body were average and she had struggles like normal people. Fast forward a few years and she had to get surgery to achieve the body she wanted and still looks just meh. She's unrelatable IMO because nkt everyone can go out and spend 20K on the body that they haven't been able to fix with exercise.

TL;DR ML has a better body and that's probably why she has more diet betters in my opinion. chair

January 10, 2017
10:22 am
Becky With the Good Hair
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
October 15, 2014

My heart broke watching her scold Madison for dropping during that bizzare "challenge" exercise in CF Kids. "THAT'S 20 BURPEES" UGH. She's wretched. Poor Madison. She's going to shame that girl right into an an eating disorder and/or exercise addiction. 

January 10, 2017
10:39 am
SkinnyTroutPout
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 350
Snarking Since:
April 18, 2015

After $ spent in surgeries, countless hours exercising her body is not what I will consider goals. Her eating (for someone than knows about nutrition) is just shit! Her clowny make up-eyelashes and tanning is just laughable. So, no I am not going to follow any of her guidelines.

Costco is selling Halo top ice cream now. I had never bought it before and probably will never do. Social-media "personalities" could be influencers but, that goes both ways. I stay away from whatever she recommends because, I don't want to look like her.

January 10, 2017
10:44 am
MENGLES
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 613
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

If anyone needs a good laugh, check out the photos she uses on OllieMarie to sell Lipsense. I was cracking up! Also, that blanket scarf is doing her body zero favors. 

January 10, 2017
11:33 am
mellamma
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1297
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2014

MENGLES meowed
If anyone needs a good laugh, check out the photos she uses on OllieMarie to sell Lipsense. I was cracking up! Also, that blanket scarf is doing her body zero favors. 

She looks o.l.d.

January 10, 2017
11:58 am
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1088
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

All of those pictures. Yikes.

I don't quite get the whole microblading phenomenon. Isn't it more for people who have thinning/missing/light eyebrows? In her pictures it looks like she has none of these, although I supposed that could be from make up. I guess I don't get it because I have plenty of eyebrow hair. I also have natural lashes that look much better than the ones she pays for.

And I wanted to slap her so hard on her snaps last night chastising Madison. Poor girl! Meg so needs someone yelling at her 24/7 for everything she does "wrong".

January 10, 2017
12:09 pm
Your Photoshop is Showing
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 609
Snarking Since:
February 11, 2015

Someone is avoiding alcohol and sugar for the next 21 days. She is finally getting the hint!

Hi, Meg! hi-103

Formerly: snarklesaurusrex
January 10, 2017
12:18 pm
B***h Eating Crackers
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 738
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2012

Selfish & Sexless in TX meowed 

B***h Eating Crackers meowed 

Boringbeigelife meowed 

It was actually double that. There was a column for First Class and a column for Priority mail. Both somewhere between $25-$30k for the year.

Wow, thats nuts!!! She snaps so much I don't look at all of them closely, I didn't realize the second column was for a different shipping method. So, she's doing REALLY well.

Also, my username is censored when its quoted now LOL party0006

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.