:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Skinny Meg
January 10, 2017
8:40 pm
Your Photoshop is Showing
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 555
Snarking Since:
February 11, 2015

Yup. $350 and another $100 for touch-up.

And I thought $24 for my It cosmetics eye brow pencil was too much.

Formerly: snarklesaurusrex
January 10, 2017
9:16 pm
Fistful of FUPA
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 378
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2015

Your Photoshop is Showing meowed

No mention of gratuity…but a proper tip would put the initial treatment at over $400. That's a car payment for most people, but for Megda it's just another way to blow money out of her jiggly ass. She'd be better off investing in more lipo. 

FKA: Heart-Shaped Uterus
January 10, 2017
10:44 pm
Tits and Teeth
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2055
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2014

Fistful of FUPA meowed

pollita2312 meowed

well, knock me over with a feather: her eyebrows look fine! I was expecting eyebrows drawn with a sharpie like ML or those caterpillars that KLR shows sometimes.

now, to balance: Meg looks older than she is. Lots of lines in that wilted looking face.

The initial lines had me like uh

But the actually do look fine. Necessary? Nope. I have thought about microblading because my eyebrows are super light, but like magic, I can get the same results with a good brow pencil!

Any ideas how much something like this cost?

Usually hundreds. It's not cheap. Don't worry though she will tell us how much she paid! She doesn't look as bad as I expected but it's a very odd brow shape.

I wonder if the person who did her brows suggested that they reshape them because I certainly would.

January 11, 2017
5:43 am
#selfiesoversafety
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 644
Snarking Since:
October 22, 2013

Here's what I want to know about her…WHAT the hell is her goal?  She obviously lost a lot of weight compared to where she was many years ago.  Which is an awesome goal–healthy!! And I even get the "tone up" "lift some weights" goal. But here she is years later, saying she has a "goal" but what the hell is it exactly? And why can't it just be setting a good lifestyle example for her daughter? Or maintain this current weight and lifestyle, etc… It just drives me nuts that it seems like the current status is never enough for her and it's always on to the next, bigger, better, trendy, skinnier (whatever) thing. She used to be a better example–running, some weights, healthy lifestyle, even crafts! But now it just revolves around the next exercise, weight, fashion or makeup goal.  What a terrible example to show your little girl.  Just show her HOW TO LIVE a happy, healthy life. shutup

Ok, I'll step away now.  chair

Formerly Leggings are NOT pants & Beastmode Lawnmowing
January 11, 2017
7:57 am
Latter Day Swoles of Bratz
Hamcat
Meows: 68
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Fistful of FUPA meowed

No mention of gratuity…but a proper tip would put the initial treatment at over $400. That's a car payment for most people, but for Megda it's just another way to blow money out of her jiggly ass. She'd be better off investing in more lipo. 

I think it depends on where you go/live I had to have my brows done due to losing half my eyebrows from a medical issue and I paid 225 plus tip, and touch ups were 75.00 and one was "required" at 3 months but I loved mine and didn't want any tweaking or anything.
Her brows are very oddly shaped. The color looks good, but she, in general, is rough. I showed my husband her picture and asked for an age, he said 45 eek Less is more Meg!

Formerly Hay_girl_Hay but unable to login or retrieve my account for some reason.
January 11, 2017
8:54 am
MENGLES
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 580
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

I'm so over this trainwreck constantly filming her daughter working out. My son is the same age and I can't imagine barking orders at him about wall squats/etc as I film it for my 'fans'. It's f**king disgusting. I feel gross even taking a video or two to share with my family while he's playing soccer. Let alone snap chatting it to random people (and subsequently sharing photos of other kids and adults with thousands). I know I bring it up too much, but it's what I think is one of the worst qualities she has. 

January 11, 2017
9:59 am
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 937
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

MENGLES meowed

I'm so over this trainwreck constantly filming her daughter working out. My son is the same age and I can't imagine barking orders at him about wall squats/etc as I film it for my 'fans'. It's f**king disgusting. I feel gross even taking a video or two to share with my family while he's playing soccer. Let alone snap chatting it to random people (and subsequently sharing photos of other kids and adults with thousands). I know I bring it up too much, but it's what I think is one of the worst qualities she has. 

smiley-signs064
It seriously makes me cringe everyone I see this, or Madison looking for approval from her mom by doing exercise. That is seriously messed up, especially at age 7. There is no need to "warm up" at home before going to play soccer.

January 11, 2017
11:36 am
Your Photoshop is Showing
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 555
Snarking Since:
February 11, 2015

Because we needed more reason to know she was lying and continues to lie about her body fat. She claims she was 19% then 22% (whereas I think Oliver ratted her out at the tub when he said he saw 27%) Now she mentions 1 pound of fat loss and 1 pound muscle gain. I would think if her percentage was going back down, she'd be blasting that shit but it's curiously left out. I think she was 27% last time and it's down but still higher than 22% so she can't say anything without continuing to lie.

Formerly: snarklesaurusrex
January 11, 2017
11:54 am
hugh_heifer
Hamcat
Meows: 141
Snarking Since:
November 4, 2014

How does she not have a constant raging yeast infection from wearing her pants 4 sizes too small ? Add in the diva cup and tampons to stop pissing her pants, and she's got to be a funky cesspool of fungus and bacteria… no wonder #olliegetsnothing… it's because she he has funky vajayjay.

January 11, 2017
12:24 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

Because we needed more reason to know she was lying and continues to lie about her body fat. She claims she was 19% then 22% (whereas I think Oliver ratted her out at the tub when he said he saw 27%) Now she mentions 1 pound of fat loss and 1 pound muscle gain. I would think if her percentage was going back down, she'd be blasting that shit but it's curiously left out. I think she was 27% last time and it's down but still higher than 22% so she can't say anything without continuing to lie.

There is no way in hell that woman is anywhere close to 19-22%. Zero. The amount of fat that ripples when she exercises clearly shows that. I had mine done last year via a dexa scan and I was 21%and I look nothing like Meg. In a good way! She can only deceive the morons. facepalm

Formerly Hay_girl_Hay but unable to login or retrieve my account for some reason.
January 11, 2017
12:36 pm
Boringbeigelife
Hamcat
Meows: 101
Snarking Since:
December 29, 2016

Meg looks every try-hard bit of 45. The new eyebrows do nothing to help her. If her goal with her constant cosmetic procedures, hideous hair styles and over the top cosmetics is to look like her kids' skeezy Grandma, she's succeeding.

I agree with the ham above who said Meg has ever evolving "goals" that are nameless except that they tend to be achieving whatever was trendy 4-6 months earlier.

Her whole life's existence is about her outside appearance to the world. Her body/clothes/makeup/hair/house… there's nothing beneath the surface. No part of Meggles life looks effortless or classy.

January 11, 2017
1:18 pm
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
November 14, 2016

I rescind my brow approval. Her last snap advertising the lipscense. Holy sheeeeeteek the color looks awful and I can see her real brows then the additions. Not good. Not at all.

January 11, 2017
1:23 pm
Tits and Teeth
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2055
Snarking Since:
January 19, 2014

Boringbeigelife meowed

Meg looks every try-hard bit of 45. The new eyebrows do nothing to help her. If her goal with her constant cosmetic procedures, hideous hair styles and over the top cosmetics is to look like her kids' skeezy Grandma, she's succeeding.

I agree with the ham above who said Meg has ever evolving "goals" that are nameless except that they tend to be achieving whatever was trendy 4-6 months earlier.

Her whole life's existence is about her outside appearance to the world. Her body/clothes/makeup/hair/house… there's nothing beneath the surface. No part of Meggles life looks effortless or classy.

As someone who will be 45 in a couple weeks and still gets mistaken for mid-30's I'm offended by the comparison! rofl oregonian_winesmiley

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.