:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Skinny Meg
January 11, 2017
4:35 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1081
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

Is she still telling strangers in Periscope she is 25? Because she looks NO WHERE close to 25.

So did we ever determine is she was doing the 21 days of fasting and prayer like she said Madison was doing? Because she needs a "cheat" day this weekend to eat Nutella. She can't even go 7 days giving up sweets?!

January 11, 2017
4:55 pm
Smattering of Cardio
Hamcat
Meows: 149
Snarking Since:
October 20, 2014

Those eyebrows look like a caterpillars.  

Why in the f does anyone have to buy a Home Chef meal for french toast?   Or for that matter another version of a burger with blue cheese on it?

And lastly, how long does it really take to cut broccoli?  This is just me, and i could be wrong, but i feel like all those pre chopped veggies are full of preservatives and stuff.  

sfun_deadhorse

January 11, 2017
5:16 pm
Crossfitandmacros
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2016

Do you think she gets a discount for promoting all of these places – CrossFit, nails, brows, botox…etc?? SHe switches up places a lot, I wonder if they give her a discount for so long and they on to the next place?

She says they don't have credit cards or debt, but I don't think I believe her…. she lies about a lot of things, progress pics, body fat sfun_blahblah…I think she knows she'd get a lot of crap for flaunting everything and being in debt. I mean her food budget alone is more than most working families make a month.

Just my two cents! 

January 12, 2017
10:48 am
Ohhhhmyyyyy
Hamcat
Meows: 113
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2013

Latter Day Swoles of Bratz meowed

I rescind my brow approval. Her last snap advertising the lipscense. Holy sheeeeeteek the color looks awful and I can see her real brows then the additions. Not good. Not at all.

I just don't understand why they are commiting years to this brow trend. Thick brows are a trend, anyone who even picks up a fashion magazine or anything like that knows brows have trends just like hair, clothes ect. No way would I commit to thick brows for years like that. Plus some people look like they are constantly mad.

January 12, 2017
10:54 am
Massive FUPA
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 633
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2013

So I admit, i wasn't listening to the conversation on SC (I know better than to turn her shrill voice up), but was I the only one weirded out by her mom laying on their bed when Oliver was trying to get it in?! She appears to have learned her absence of boundaries from her mama.

January 12, 2017
11:30 am
MENGLES
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 613
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

Massive FUPA meowed

So I admit, i wasn't listening to the conversation on SC (I know better than to turn her shrill voice up), but was I the only one weirded out by her mom laying on their bed when Oliver was trying to get it in?! She appears to have learned her absence of boundaries from her mama.

You should have listened. Yeah, it was totally weird to be on the bed, but she was making fun of Meg for snapping and periscope (and hanging up on her mom to get back on periscope).

January 12, 2017
12:54 pm
OhTheHorror
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 403
Snarking Since:
November 13, 2013

Crossfitandmacros meowed
Do you think she gets a discount for promoting all of these places – CrossFit, nails, brows, botox…etc?? SHe switches up places a lot, I wonder if they give her a discount for so long and they on to the next place?

She says they don't have credit cards or debt, but I don't think I believe her…. she lies about a lot of things, progress pics, body fat sfun_blahblah…I think she knows she'd get a lot of crap for flaunting everything and being in debt. I mean her food budget alone is more than most working families make a month.

Just my two cents! 

I think you're underestimating the amount of money she makes form her boutique.  I have no doubt they have a lot of cash to spend right now, but I also doubt they're smart about planning for the future.  

January 12, 2017
12:58 pm
Jack O' Lanterns Journey
Hamcat
Meows: 85
Snarking Since:
June 19, 2016

The right brow (in her pic) starts fine and then slighlty dips down and goes up (did that make sense?) maybe her face is just asymmetrical. But I would want that fixed at least so they look even. I had never heard of meg but had to see what she's about. So she's not 45? confused

January 12, 2017
1:47 pm
MENGLES
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 613
Snarking Since:
March 14, 2013

More lik 35.

January 12, 2017
2:08 pm
Irene
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1237
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2011

IdontsweatIsnarkle meowed
Is she still telling strangers in Periscope she is 25? Because she looks NO WHERE close to 25.

So did we ever determine is she was doing the 21 days of fasting and prayer like she said Madison was doing? Because she needs a "cheat" day this weekend to eat Nutella. She can't even go 7 days giving up sweets?!

I'm pretty sure the 'I'm 25' thing is a joke. It is kind of rude that people jump on her 'scopes and apropos of nothing ask her how old she is. her regular viewers know she's older and are all in on it. The same way aiden says he's 13 when asked how old he is.

I'm by no means a meg fan, but i dont think she is seriously trying to fool people about her age

January 12, 2017
2:19 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

Irene meowed

IdontsweatIsnarkle meowed

I'm pretty sure the 'I'm 25' thing is a joke. It is kind of rude that people jump on her 'scopes and apropos of nothing ask her how old she is. her regular viewers know she's older and are all in on it. The same way aiden says he's 13 when asked how old he is.

I'm by no means a meg fan, but i dont think she is seriously trying to fool people about her age

I know it is an "inside" joke with her periscope clan, but I think in her head Meg truly feels she looks 25. She does all her expensive upkeep to keep trying to turn back time, but in reality if she stopped half of it she would look younger.

January 12, 2017
2:56 pm
Brad Pitts Tit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 307
Snarking Since:
June 27, 2016

Your Photoshop is Showing meowed 

Because we needed more reason to know she was lying and continues to lie about her body fat. She claims she was 19% then 22% (whereas I think Oliver ratted her out at the tub when he said he saw 27%) Now she mentions 1 pound of fat loss and 1 pound muscle gain. I would think if her percentage was going back down, she'd be blasting that shit but it's curiously left out. I think she was 27% last time and it's down but still higher than 22% so she can't say anything without continuing to lie.

She ain't 19%.rolleyes I was 19% in October and have lost bodyfat since then (yay, prep!)…I (and all the rest of my competitors) look nothing like her. It's so insulting to actual professionals/participants/avid fans of this fitness world.

Pretty sure she has surpassed 27% and is closer to/in the 30 range. She has no muscle tone whatsoever, she has no strength, everything jiggles, she has gone backwards fitness-wise…she's so horrifically average I'm almost embarrassed for her but then I quickly remember she is an awful human being.

Formerly Dental Stigma
January 12, 2017
5:38 pm
IdontsweatIsnarkle
Feline Porklord
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2014

Snapping Aiden saying "oh my God" and Meg is like "Where did you learn to say that?!" and Oli telling him we don't say that. Very next snap Meg is chasing Aiden with the camera and says, "Oh my God, look at all your hair!" Gee, Meg. Wherever would he hear that? And what happens when he starts saying everything else you say?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.