:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

The Fitnessista
December 23, 2016
1:20 pm
snarkmonster
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 230
Snarking Since:
May 24, 2012

Ok well sparkle pony's hair looks less ratty than usual, you can see her collarbones, and her legs look slim, so who cares what anyone else looks like, right? Pilot looks dopey too, but I guess he just looks like that. 

January 3, 2017
2:47 pm
snarkincluded
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

Wow. Reviving this thread from 2 weeks ago? She's officially bored us to death.

I'm reviving it to beg the question: What on earth is she doing in that kicking pose on IG and snap?? Is she trying to kickbox with her hands open in a "stop!" position? I can't get over it. She is forever awkward.uh

January 3, 2017
3:37 pm
jordygirl
Hamcat
Meows: 103
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2013

Yep, there hasn't been anything to snark on.  Total snoozefest.

Her latest post though about her 2017 goals….once again the MBA is on the list.  Yawn.  

January 3, 2017
3:50 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 597
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

snarkincluded meowed
Wow. Reviving this thread from 2 weeks ago? She's officially bored us to death.

I'm reviving it to beg the question: What on earth is she doing in that kicking pose on IG and snap?? Is she trying to kickbox with her hands open in a "stop!" position? I can't get over it. She is forever awkward.uh

All my eyes see are her crotch.

January 4, 2017
1:19 pm
irritated
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1333
Snarking Since:
October 2, 2012

Well she's in rare form with her giving up wheat and sugar post. I noticed she had not lost the last few lbs as quickly with her second kid and figured maybe she had relaxed a bit or was setting a healthier example for her daughters or something, but nope. Those last few lbs were bugging the shit out of her and in typical fashion, she couches it like she was feeling blah and consulted a doc blah blah blah. Last month or two she has been back to looking very thin and this is why. Just another diet. Just acknowledge it rolleyes

January 6, 2017
10:43 am
webbedtoes
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 400
Snarking Since:
January 15, 2015

Has anyone seen her Sponsored Insta of FB pics about her post baby bod program? The one pic doesn't even look like her. She is overly made up to the point that her eyes almost have a downward slant to them.

SSSF, don't know how to find a sponsored ad from my feed to post here. 

January 6, 2017
2:52 pm
jordygirl
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2013

webbedtoes meowed

Has anyone seen her Sponsored Insta of FB pics about her post baby bod program? The one pic doesn't even look like her. She is overly made up to the point that her eyes almost have a downward slant to them.

SSSF, don't know how to find a sponsored ad from my feed to post here. 

Holy cow. Just looked at it. She looks like she's in her 40's in that pic.

January 10, 2017
5:39 pm
aeroluv327
Hamcat
Meows: 77
Snarking Since:
August 11, 2012

Another year, another awkward recreation of that baby Livi picture.  

Livi is a really beautiful girl, though!

January 11, 2017
11:40 am
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

Is this disordered fool trying to make the front page of People.com by showing a brave, inspirational picture of her "loose skin" after baby and a long drawn out story about her post-baby body? Ugh, I had such high hopes for you Vagyna you wouldn't  try and get Instafamous. Oh wait, no I didn't.

January 11, 2017
10:44 pm
snarkincluded
Hamcat
Meows: 156
Snarking Since:
October 27, 2012

muffintopper meowed

Is this disordered fool trying to make the front page of People.com by showing a brave, inspirational picture of her "loose skin" after baby and a long drawn out story about her post-baby body? Ugh, I had such high hopes for you Vagyna you wouldn't  try and get Instafamous. Oh wait, no I didn't.

I can't believe she's pushing it so hard. She posted almost the entire post on IG. Digging for compliments around the lack of a 6-pack after 2 kids with an added bonus of people signing up for for her mom bod plan? Double bonus in Gyna's book.

January 12, 2017
7:59 am
jordygirl
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
May 10, 2013

I don't think she knows what loose skin means.  But I'm actually shocked she finally showed a forward facing picture (and for the record, I think she looks good and normal here).  

And if you're going to write a post about your loose skin and getting back in shape after baby, and creating a whole site (that even costs $$) about it, why photoshop your cover photo to make it look like you have a six pack?  Where's the loose skin you're referring to….  

January 12, 2017
2:22 pm
notacatperson
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 533
Snarking Since:
August 19, 2013

I was saddened when I read her post today where she said something along the lines of, "We made pancakes for Livi's birthday. Egg and banana for the girls, and traditional pancakes." Something along those lines. I assume the traditional were for Tom. Those poor girls are going to grow up with such a disordered version of women and food.

January 12, 2017
2:46 pm
muffintopper
Senior Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 15, 2012

notacatperson meowed
I was saddened when I read her post today where she said something along the lines of, "We made pancakes for Livi's birthday. Egg and banana for the girls, and traditional pancakes." Something along those lines. I assume the traditional were for Tom. Those poor girls are going to grow up with such a disordered version of women and food.

She been like that for the longest time. Her family eats normal food and she creates some bastardized "safe" version of it for herself. It must be exhausting living like that just to be 5 lbs lighter. 

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.