:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

bunny_is_foraging
January 11, 2017
9:55 pm
bunnyisforaging
Kitten
Meows: 1
Snarking Since:
January 11, 2017

I know the protocol is to secretly read these in horror and then complain on my instagram that I'm being bullied until I 'get off the internet' but can I just say how much I appreciate running into this forum? 

It has legit helped me in a number of ways. 

First, I do feel like I've gotten a little too big headed for my own good and have been cold to my people on instagram. Mainly because of the 1,000's of insane questions I get asked everyday. Not kind of me. My eyes have been opened to my attitude and am making an effort to not be a stuck up know it all, because let's face it, I don't know it all.

Second, I do feel like lately I've become a 'personality' instead of just me. The pressure to cuss in every post is real, I feel when I don't lay it on thick, less people say 'they relate' and it's tiresome so it's such a relief to know that I don't have to light it up to get my point across. So I appreciate the wake up call. Thanks for the freedom, guys.

Third, yeah I tag companies often but the companies I've tagged have sent me product. I'm not seeking sponsors, they contact me. I don't except money, thought I've been offered many times. I think product for post is ok with my karma and don't want to make money off this insta as it's not what I set out to do. I feel it's a good trade. They offer me their product and I share only the ones I actually use and love. The people who follow me looking for awesome products that work for Paleo and non-dairy keto have a cheat because I don't lie about products. Which is a win win win for the company and myself and those people looking to find their way in the mass amounts of products claiming to be 'healthy'. I have a passion for product photography so it's kinda up my alley anyways, ya know? 

Four, [ haha the counting down is dumb but deal with me here ] Paleo. Yeah, I'm aware I say it wrong. Never have I corrected anyone on the pronunciation. This is something that I am self-conscious about because I have dyslexia and it affects the way I pronounce things. I know that I KNOW how to pronounce Paleo two ways, but I can't figure out which way is the correct way at the time of using the word because of the dyslexia. It happens with about 100 other words I say as well. Nothing I can do about that, maybe just try not to let it bother you so much. 

And then on the flip side, I'm NOT mentally stable lol, not at all. I've talked about that from the beginning. I am anxious and experience a great deal of depression but my daughter does not suffer for it. If anything, now more than ever it's not affecting her. When I was 435lbs and a shut in, it was. I don't live like that anymore. I don't share what I do outside of my 'health insta' other than food and some transformation photos so I'm not sure how you would even know what we do with our down time. Don't worry about my daughter though. She's the most well adjusted, mature and loving 8 year old around.

Yeah I use essential oils and am not to keen on modern medicine but I feel like that's a positive thing, guys! Nothing I've done naturally, has put me in danger but has helped me instead, so what's the harm? 

And yeah, my sister and I are intense. We are ok with it. You might not be, but that's not really our problem. 

January 13, 2017
12:25 pm
RaMotional
Hamcat
Meows: 118
Snarking Since:
March 8, 2014

I love bunny sha_clap2

Definite SOMI

It's Turtle Time!
January 13, 2017
1:03 pm
Obese Beast
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2015

Well that could have gone a lot worse. You're a SOMI for me, but definitely can't get through the stories. My god. So many, so little time.

January 13, 2017
1:46 pm
Cantaloupe Boob
Hamcat
Meows: 159
Snarking Since:
March 30, 2012

I think that the paleo way of eating is life changing, I really do. I also can respect the fact that you tag other big time paleo bloggers and companies, maybe in the hopes of getting some free stuff. I get it, this healthy eating stuff is $$$. But I know a lot of people have negative thoughts about paleo and to not pronounce it correctly makes someone seem ill informed. Now I understand your explanation regarding your dyslexia. But why not just not say paleo at all?

January 13, 2017
2:34 pm
Brokentoilet
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
December 13, 2016

sfun_nopity

January 13, 2017
9:12 pm
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

Lol @ the violin. I won't start following zee bunny again, buuut… that was a pretty sweet post. She's aware of her flaws (both those she sees and that we see) and is working on them. Actually, it's awesome of her that she didn't freak the f**k out!

January 27, 2017
11:52 am
Greasy Pawprints
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 239
Snarking Since:
January 1, 2015

I was a big fan of Bunny until she started spamming IG live stories with what seemed like 1000s of short videos about cooking something or talking about one thing or another. Impossible to keep up with and there's a thing called "YouTube" that would be perfect for filming your recipes or other vlog-worthy items. 

Disclaimer: I haven't looked at her account since I unfollowed, so I'm not sure if that's gotten better in past months. 

"Rawr! No excuses! Wait, is that queso?" h/t Skinny Dorito Taco Bake
January 27, 2017
11:54 am
Mr. Peanutbutter
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 225
Snarking Since:
February 16, 2013

She became a GOMI when she said endometriosis was a result of unresolved emotions. This woman is whack, sorry. I was rooting for her weight loss, but it's obvious she's got deeper issues. 

January 27, 2017
12:01 pm
Oy With The Poodles Already
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 218
Snarking Since:
January 21, 2016

Mr. Peanutbutter meowed

She became a GOMI when she said endometriosis was a result of unresolved emotions.  

This.

Her food looks awesome and her weight loss is awesome, but this is just bullshit. I was diagnosed with endo about 13 years ago and I can't believe the stupidity of that comment angry

January 27, 2017
2:14 pm
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

Mr. Peanutbutter meowed

She became a GOMI when she said endometriosis was a result of unresolved emotions. This woman is whack, sorry. I was rooting for her weight loss, but it's obvious she's got deeper issues. 

Wait…. how would that even work?

January 28, 2017
1:12 am
allij997
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
January 28, 2017

Aside from the insane amount of IG stories she feels the need to post (with her cussing up a storm with her kid in earshot I'm sure), what I don't understand is how the hell this chick is going to have a cookbook?? All she does is roast different veggies with different spices and throw a chicken breast on it and call it dinner or a salad. Pretty pictures, sure but deff not cook book worthy. "Here eat roasted veggies or raw zoodles 165 different ways" doesn't sound very appealing. It made me laugh with her comment about "no sharing recipes until my cookbook comes out!" Ya ok what ever will I eat if you don't tell me how to make the same-but-different salad again? Idk she's had her IG for like 4 years but just recently got a lot of followers and it's clearly making her drink her own juice. She just doesn't seem authentic anymore. All of those people come from her constantly posting transfo pics being she knows that's what gains her followers. It's deff not her peddiling her affiliate codes or posting sponsored content anyway

January 28, 2017
1:34 am
Black Assests Tank Top
Hamcat
Meows: 114
Snarking Since:
May 16, 2016

Mr. Peanutbutter meowed

I was going to post about this too! I became so ragey reading that post. I know I have mental health stuff to workout, but my two surgeries to remove cysts and endometrial scarring on my walls AND the removal of my left ovary totally is NOT BECAUSE OF THOSE ISSUES. I had a decent amount of respect for her especially after she posted on here. Any respect I had for her went out the window when I read that. It was so dismissive of others and what they're going through. I wanted to post a comment, but so many people were saying how much they agreed with her and thanked her for the post.

January 31, 2017
8:59 am
can jump good
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 471
Snarking Since:
March 4, 2013

I just want to know why her kid doesn't go to school.  They took off for a few weeks to see grandpa/daddy and explore SF but no school?

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.