:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

From500poundsto200
November 28, 2016
9:47 pm
blob leading the blind
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 226
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

Apologies if this is redundant; I've searched and only found one post about her in Stasis' thread.

She showed up in my IG explore page and after clicking on her I see her crap more often than not. She just seems like yet another wanna be saying she wants to lose weight and yet doing everything the opposite to actually lose any.

Anyone else noticed her?

formerly deletedinstagrampic
November 28, 2016
10:01 pm
Buttercups Baby
Hamcat
Meows: 153
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

Her Instagram videos are a little blurry. And her food photos make me feel a little sick.

Yay for her pregnancy but… Anyone else hate her spelling of Leigha?

November 28, 2016
10:31 pm
RESPECT Teal tube of human cookie dough
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13291
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Does she ever wash her hair? It's always a greasy mess kind of like her camera lens. She always is chewing gum. Gross.

November 29, 2016
2:10 am
Priscilla Waller, Supreme Fundie Cheerleader
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 694
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2013

She strikes me as the kind of person who is overweight not because they're particularly lazy or gluttonous, but because they truly don't understand nutrition.

This morning, she ate oatmeal mixed with Hershey's chocolate syrup. I have a major sweet tooth, but seeing that made me cringe really hard. Chocolate syrup belongs on ice cream; it's not for breakfast. 600 calories before 9 a.m. is way too much. 

That said, she lost 3 lbs last week so she's doing something right. 

My major complaint is her food pics. They always look really unappetizing, and it's like 40% content of the plate, 60% horrible photography and misuse of the flash. 

formerly Hair Not Corporating
November 29, 2016
2:30 am
From500toJealoushater
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 366
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

Ick.  Followed her for a hot second a few months ago but had to unfollow her.  There is only so much pseudo-weight loss instagram I can take and she was the straw that broke the camels back.  Around election time, and right around when she announced she was preggo she went on a series of anti abortion rants that just made me want to throat punch her.  B***h, YOU have a hard time getting knocked up because you are over 300lbs, that doesn't give you the right to make decisions for people who don't want to be pregnant.  GTFO. 

November 29, 2016
8:16 am
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5799
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

Priscilla Waller, Supreme Fundie Cheerleader meowed

She strikes me as the kind of person who is overweight not because they're particularly lazy or gluttonous, but because they truly don't understand nutrition.

This morning, she ate oatmeal mixed with Hershey's chocolate syrup. I have a major sweet tooth, but seeing that made me cringe really hard. Chocolate syrup belongs on ice cream; it's not for breakfast. 600 calories before 9 a.m. is way too much. 

That said, she lost 3 lbs last week so she's doing something right. 

My major complaint is her food pics. They always look really unappetizing, and it's like 40% content of the plate, 60% horrible photography and misuse of the flash. 

How much oatmeal and chocolate syrup did she use to get up to 600 calories confused She used almond milk which is usually low in calories.

She had some kind of shake the other day that she concocted from protein powders and collagen that added up to nearly 600 calories, too.

Honestly, the calorie counts aren't as alarming as some ingredients. I mean, she's almost 400 pounds. She can lose weight eating 2000+ cal/day.

Of course, with her being pregnant IDK if weight loss should be high on her list of priorities even though she is morbidly obese. She needs to worry less about carb counts and more about eating quality foods (lots of produce, lean protein, etc). Instead she's having meal replacements for dinner after having 4 burgers for lunch others-221

November 29, 2016
9:14 am
High Maintenance
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 937
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2014

Overhyped Bicycle Print meowed

Her Instagram videos are a little blurry. And her food photos make me feel a little sick.

Yay for her pregnancy but… Anyone else hate her spelling of Leigha?

It looks like a typo, but probably isn't.

This might be the saddest IG I have ever seen. She's had two still births (and two other babies), likely related to her weight/blood pressure and the ultrasound shows a baby that is not very active. Plus she is moving soon and likely changing doctors mid pregnancy. It's fine to lose weight during pregnancy if morbidly obese and supervised, but her food choices are atrocious. So much burnt cheese.

November 29, 2016
10:25 pm
blob leading the blind
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

Yes. Her food choices wtf. Especially while pregnant. Now she has gestational diabetes so that's just great. She says she's going to "work on it" but literally 3 weeks ago (and she's what 18 weeks now) she was eating a KING SIZE Reese's. What the actual f**k? I want to say at one time I read her saying that is her WEEKLY "reward." And she wonders why she has gestational diabetes. confused

November 30, 2016
12:11 pm
Whiskat
Cat
Meows: 46
Snarking Since:
April 7, 2015

Priscilla Waller, Supreme Fundie Cheerleader meowed

I got this impression as well.  I think there are a lot of people who honestly have no idea what healthy food means because they grew up with horrific eating habits.  She clearly thinks an onion soup covered in cheddar cheese is "healthy" and a greasy-looking pita with some veggies on top is "low-carb." 

She doesn't annoy me, clearly she's trying really hard to lose weight through diet and exercise.  It's just that she has no clue what healthy food looks like.  She should really consult a nutritionist.  If she were eating better food she'd see results faster.

December 1, 2016
12:38 am
400 lb hole of suck
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 401
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

so i am wondering if she smokes.  On her break in post, she said something like "i hope you needed that cigarette more than me".  B***h is morbidly obese, Gest diab, high risk preg, and smoking????  I cant believe women can even justify smoking while preg. I hope I'm wrong. 

December 1, 2016
10:10 am
GossipCat
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2016

Haven't head of her but just followed for fun… her photos are gross. They are all blurry and UNspirational. How does she have 17K followers?

December 1, 2016
12:50 pm
Gogocard
Cat
Meows: 11
Snarking Since:
October 22, 2016

I like her.  She's not conventional by any means, no, but what she does works very well for her.  Since I've been following her she has lost about 60 pounds.  She is also very open about her journey and doesn't hide anything, I like that as well, totally different from Stasia….who is very shady.  She can stay on my internet.

December 1, 2016
10:41 pm
blob leading the blind
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

I just don't get it. I've never been pregnant but her dinner looks like two huge chicken breasts with a small smattering of veggies. Does she really need #alltheprotein?

Her picture/video quality is kind of atrocious. I haven't had a phone that took pictures that bad since like 2005?

And I'm sorry, I just don't buy the whole "she doesn't know what she's doing, it's not her fault" in regards to health. I'm assuming her $39.99 flip phone has internet access. I didn't grow up eating mcdonalds every day by any means but my mother was not/is not the most creative cook and the only vegetable I saw on my dinner plate was from a can. So one day I started looking on this big wide web of ours and found a plethora of information. It's all out there…now more than ever. Sorry, not buying it.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.