:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

From500poundsto200
December 1, 2016
10:54 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2324
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

GossipCat meowed

Haven't head of her but just followed for fun… her photos are gross. They are all blurry and UNspirational. How does she have 17K followers?

She buys them like the rest of these losers

December 1, 2016
11:18 pm
stop trying to make tassels happen
Cat
Meows: 16
Snarking Since:
February 18, 2016

i hadn't heard of this girl but i just clicked to her insta… why is every picture blurry, grainy, dark? this is a photo sharing app… are you using a flip phone camera? most phones take pretty decent pictures now… i'm so distracted by the pics that i don't see the pics.

December 1, 2016
11:56 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

obviously an expert meowed

so i am wondering if she smokes.  On her break in post, she said something like "i hope you needed that cigarette more than me".  b***h is morbidly obese, Gest diab, high risk preg, and smoking????  I cant believe women can even justify smoking while preg. I hope I'm wrong. 

I can't find the pic now (did she delete that post?) but later in the comments she said she doesn't smoke…do I believe her, naw. From what I understand her husband drives a truck and isn't there a lot. Why would there be cigarettes in HER car that weren't hers.

Plus looking through her posts for that particular one I've realized just how greasy she always looks. If you really can't take a shower (puke) It's called dry shampoo girl, not that expensive, get you some!

formerly deletedinstagrampic
December 2, 2016
5:33 am
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 238
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

Eating Cake On The Toilet Single meowed
Ick.  Followed her for a hot second a few months ago but had to unfollow her.  There is only so much pseudo-weight loss instagram I can take and she was the straw that broke the camels back.  Around election time, and right around when she announced she was preggo she went on a series of anti abortion rants that just made me want to throat punch her.  b***h, YOU have a hard time getting knocked up because you are over 300lbs, that doesn't give you the right to make decisions for people who don't want to be pregnant.  GTFO. 

THIS. coupled with the fact that she keeps getting pregnant, and has lost multiple babies because of her weight and still won't take her weight loss seriously. yes, that's horrible and heartbreaking and i'm empathetic, but she knows that she is too big to carry a pregnancy to term and refuses to use birth control until she's at a healthier state. but has a huge problem with people who voluntarily opt out of pregnancy. like, f**k you dude. 

December 5, 2016
1:04 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

So…what exactly is a "meatless" Greek salad. I personally have never seen an actual Greek salad, in a restaurant or a recipe online that calls for meat on it. Does she think it makes her sound healthier? Cause it just makes her sound dumb.

December 5, 2016
11:21 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

She's just kind of gross and trashy

December 7, 2016
1:59 am
Eating Cake On The Toilet Single
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 293
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

Dear lord the video of her laying on her side…she looks like her fat is literally suffocating her.  And she can't figure out why she wakes up feeling like she's being choked and has a sore throat.  She probably snores like a freight train. 

December 8, 2016
11:05 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

Yeah, you weigh 400 lbs, are 19 weeks pregnant with gestational diabetes but let's get the Starbucks drink with extra heavy cream. Yeah. Let's do that.

It's okay though guys, she got it with Splenda. angry

December 13, 2016
9:10 am
sssf88
Cat
Meows: 33
Snarking Since:
July 4, 2015

This girl makes me crazy. She is SO uneducated about food and nutrition. Yesterday she posted a video about how she will never eat Nutella again because it has so much sugar. Duh! Where have you been? Of course she polished off the little pretzels and all the nutella before she read the nutrition label to discover it has 23g of sugar. 

Gestational Diabetes for the win!

trainwreck

//
//
//
//

December 13, 2016
1:39 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Didn't she eat captain crunch for breakfast the other day? But it was with skim milk so… #balance #idiot

December 13, 2016
2:57 pm
Eating Cake On The Toilet Single
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 293
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

I was laughing so hard at the captain crunch for breakfast *with skim milk* so healthy and then the nutella post…did she happen to look at the sugar and carbs in the cereal or is it omg healthy by osmosis because its in skim milk? 

December 15, 2016
11:56 pm
Priscilla Waller, Supreme Fundie Cheerleader
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 694
Snarking Since:
August 20, 2013

I had enough of a laugh with the cereal and skim milk, and then today she posted a caption that her "lips are true perfection." 

There are bloggers and instagrammers that I truly despise, and others that are just kind of innocently and hilariously ignorant and from whom I derive a lot of entertainment. Ashleigh falls into the latter for me, and I hope she keeps posting because she's become my chuckle of the day.

formerly Hair Not Corporating
December 17, 2016
6:38 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

She found salted caramel mocha coffee creamer. One serving is one tablespoon and has 6 grams of sugar. Judging by the color of that coffee she probably used 5 or 6 times that. So by her morning coffee alone (if she only drinks ONE cup) she's already over the daily recommended sugar allowance for women. And she has gestational diabetes. I can't wrap my mind around the stupid.

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.