:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

From500poundsto200
December 17, 2016
9:42 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

She knows nothing about food. How she even lost 10 lbs is beyond me. She says she used to eat 2 foot longs in one sitting, so I guess eating 1 foot long seems like a major lifestyle change. And does she not count sugar carbs? Because there is no way she is eating under 150
Carbs a day. The cream cheese alone on that bagel is 300 cals.
I feel bad for her baby. She's gonna have some huge baby with complications because she's too dense to know that captain crunch, chobani peppermint flips yogurt and salted caramel mocha coffee creamer arent pregnancy or healthy foods. Get a freaking clue. You are not a major weight loss success if you lose weight at 500 lbs and still weigh as much as two adults. She a big girl

December 17, 2016
10:58 pm
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 238
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

obviously an expert meowed
She knows nothing about food. How she even lost 10 lbs is beyond me. She says she used to eat 2 foot longs in one sitting, so I guess eating 1 foot long seems like a major lifestyle change. And does she not count sugar carbs? Because there is no way she is eating under 150
Carbs a day. The cream cheese alone on that bagel is 300 cals.
I feel bad for her baby. She's gonna have some huge baby with complications because she's too dense to know that captain crunch, chobani peppermint flips yogurt and salted caramel mocha coffee creamer arent pregnancy or healthy foods. Get a freaking clue. You are not a major weight loss success if you lose weight at 500 lbs and still weigh as much as two adults. She a big girl

that is a legit shit ton of cream cheese. 

December 17, 2016
11:11 pm
tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass
Hamprince of Meowtonia
Meows: 5506
Snarking Since:
September 6, 2013

I love me some cream cheese but MY GOD, that's enough for four people!

I am legitimately worried about her health and that of her unborn child.

On a snarky, BEC note — who chases an everything bagel and veggie cream cheese with peppermint yogurt? My stomach is churning at the thought of that combo puke

December 18, 2016
4:40 pm
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed
I love me some cream cheese but MY GOD, that's enough for four people!

On a snarky, BEC note — who chases an everything bagel and veggie cream cheese with peppermint yogurt? My stomach is churning at the thought of that combo puke

i mean, i love cream cheese too and i always feel like a coating on half a bagel feels like too much. that's a pile of cream cheese, on two halves each. 

December 18, 2016
4:44 pm
See My Loafers Former Gophers
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 984
Snarking Since:
November 20, 2012

I had to go and find the bagel pic.. what the actual f**k?!

formerly Troll The Respawn Jeremy
December 18, 2016
5:11 pm
give_it_up
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 252
Snarking Since:
August 5, 2014

I had to find the bagel picture, too. I was worried that I'd open it and it'd be what I consider a normal amount of cream cheese from the bagel place. But…that is a lot. And why combine both regular and veggie?

December 18, 2016
5:29 pm
Buttercups Baby
Hamcat
Meows: 123
Snarking Since:
April 12, 2016

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

This. Considering how her pregnancies have gone in the past, I just don't understand why she isn't doing everything humanly possible to try and have the healthiest pregnancy ever.

But what would I know. Maybe cream cheese promotes fetal bone growth or something.

December 18, 2016
5:47 pm
My Beloved Cookies
Cat
Meows: 49
Snarking Since:
June 18, 2015

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN-jUorg8ww/?taken-by=from500poundsto200

This has got to be the saddest thing I have ever seen.  "Housewife status" equals a chicken cooked in canned vegetables (of course WITH the juices from the canned vegetables).  It looks like a sad chicken swimming in algae infested waters.  

She strikes me as someone who has just never been exposed to a healthy diet and doesn't know where to start.

December 18, 2016
5:56 pm
blob leading the blind
Hamcat
Meows: 195
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2014

She totally does. And I get that. But once again I say, she has no excuse. She obviously (unfortunately for us…or fortunately for the shits and giggles?) has access to the internet. Or her doctor. Someone. She's willfully ignorant and that's what I can't stand. It's not just her life on the line anymore.

formerly deletedinstagrampic
December 18, 2016
6:55 pm
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

Does she have kids? Her husband sounds like he's gone a lot and she strikes me as a rural midwesterner. Lots of casseroles, canned veg and quick foods. It's just ingrained in her it seems like. Kind of like Fat guy. Where the thought of using fresh veggies or not using butter just doesn't occur to them. That's not to say all midwesterners are like that but the rural born, raised and stayed ones do.

December 19, 2016
12:21 am
Whiskat
Cat
Meows: 41
Snarking Since:
April 7, 2015

My Beloved Cookies meowed  
She strikes me as someone who has just never been exposed to a healthy diet and doesn't know where to start.

I agree!  It really seems like she has no idea what healthy food actually looks like. 

I also agree that ideally she'd be able to absorb the right info from the internet but…how to put this nicely?  Ok I can't.  Not everyone is the same amount of smart.  Not everyone is capable of doing good research and filtering information.  She also may have serious control issues where she's not able to stop eating like that because she's so used to that food.  I feel like she'd need a nutritionist to hold her hand and explain that a canned vegetable is not the same as a fresh vegetable. She'd probably benefit from someone tagging along with her when she shops to get her to stop buying processed foods, because from what she posts she cannot distinguish a healthy option from a fake-healthy option (like sugary cereal in skim milk…).  Honestly if she grew up with that horrible diet, it will probably take a lot of time for her to unlearn her habits and start consistently and permanently eating fresh healthy food. 

December 19, 2016
3:37 am
teen laqueefa
Expert Hamcat
Snarking Since:
June 10, 2015

her most recent video. "my arm is toned." those words did come straight out of her mouth. 

i agree with the overall positive message that she's trying to spread, but her saying that just kind of backs up everyone's assumption that she lives in a place of ignorance. 

December 19, 2016
4:34 am
The Y in StaYsha
Kitten
Meows: 4
Snarking Since:
November 27, 2016

My Beloved Cookies meowed

https://www.instagram.com/p/BN-jUorg8ww/?taken-by=from500poundsto200

This has got to be the saddest thing I have ever seen.  "Housewife status" equals a chicken cooked in canned vegetables (of course WITH the juices from the canned vegetables).  It looks like a sad chicken swimming in algae infested waters.  

If this is #housewife status, then by all means let me be forever unmarried. I have been following this girl for over a year and I have been waiting for a thread to get started on her. I seriously can't even with this chick anymore. Her food has ALWAYS looked like something a cat puked up and whoever pointed out she was constantly greasy – accurate. That aside I refuse to fall for the hillbilly backwoods ignorance idea. She has been exposed to proper eating and health care because she used to go to some physicians weightloss weigh-in and class every week. Also, her #myjourney #mywayoflife hashtags just let's me know if anyone opposes her food choices she will not hesitate to throw all Christian values out the door and unapologetically tell them to go f**k themselves (I saw it play out before on her page when a family member started trolling her page and she used the line "I'm a good Christian but…" before she unleashed a speach that would make a sailor blush.)
Lastly, and this may be BEC but I don't give AF, this person is the very reason i will NEVER do a #stopdropandchug. Dear God in heaven above this b***h sucking, slurping, and gulping are the things nightmares are made of. If you have ever seen a Stasia2point0 make up tutorial with her lip smacking, teeth sucking, and horrific contorted faces, then you will understand the general idea of how these nasty sucking videos go. puke

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.