:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Lyssjfit
January 11, 2017
12:45 am
Ghosts of Photoshop Past
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2902
Snarking Since:
June 13, 2014

Did she just make her IG private?

January 11, 2017
3:03 am
Mrs Grey
Hamcat
Meows: 145
Snarking Since:
March 23, 2014

Yes, she said her pics and videos have appeared on tv and on Facebook without consent and are being used to promote things she's never endorsed so she went back to private.

I'm sure she said more than that. Hopefully someone who has a longer attention span can provide more info because all I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH.

January 11, 2017
8:33 am
fitbitbrit
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2016

Mrs Grey meowed

Yes, she said her pics and videos have appeared on tv and on Facebook without consent and are being used to promote things she's never endorsed so she went back to private.

I'm sure she said more than that. Hopefully someone who has a longer attention span can provide more info because all I heard was BLAH BLAH BLAH.

She mentioned lawyers and legal action.. idontknow

January 11, 2017
8:53 am
Obese Beast
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 452
Snarking Since:
May 27, 2015

fitbitbrit meowed

Will give her credit, seems she has really toned it down & is being a whole lot nicer. thumbsup

Definitely seems a tad nicer.

January 11, 2017
12:02 pm
Smoosh
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 5, 2017

She had 2 videos up for a few minutes yesterday but deleted them. She was starting a rant about how everything was giving her a headache and how it's rude when she posts pics of her "old self" people say "Omg that doesn't even look like you" because just because it doesn't look like her on the outside doesn't mean it's not her on the inside that SHE'S THE SAME PERSON. I thought there was going to be more videos because it cut her off but she actually ended up deleting the vids all together. She prob realized it sounded so ridiculous or she didn't want to give her haters a reason to "#fukwitdatsmile". 

She seems to have calmed down for the time being. Let's see if it sticks. 

January 12, 2017
5:47 pm
dylarn
Cat
Meows: 20
Snarking Since:
September 27, 2014

So much yes to this thread

Since being high on pain killers she was just painful! She needed an intervention to stay off insta

But yeah she seems very regimented

January 17, 2017
12:47 pm
hot ham water_
Hamcat
Meows: 83
Snarking Since:
March 29, 2013

Okay, I had to come here after seeing her on my discover page. On her post about going into excess skin removal surgery, these are just some of her replies to comments trying to be supportive:

"who says I have to share anything? Ever think that that's a lot of pressure on me?"

"it sounds like, you think I'm dumb. I've paid for this surgery completely out of pocket, I'm educated in this area and I take pride in what I'm doing. I will continue to do what's right for Lyss."

"I'm impressed that you were able to deduce what my future intentions are. Thank you so much"

"I hope you find something more intellectually stimulating from me rattler than just a skin show."

"Superficial curiosity makes me uncomfortable."

"This account has nearly ruined my journey more than once. I've come to HATE sharing anything. There some kind of assumption and expectation I will share everything. I won't."

"Why?" (in response to someone saying they were excited for her)

and my personal favorite, after someone giving post-op advice:

"I DO GIVE A CRAP, it is serious. SEEING this for ME, would have changed my life. I never had anyone to model myself after, to learn the process from or to receive proper information. IF YOU don't give a shit, why the f**k are you following? You will not dictate how I react, feel or process my life. You have no idea what I'm going through, mental crisis OR physical pain, and you had no reason to say anything to me, except to be hurtful. I don't come onto your page and tell you how to live YOUR LIFE. Kindly f**k off back to the hole you crawled out of."

January 17, 2017
1:03 pm
Friendly competition
Cat
Meows: 18
Snarking Since:
November 1, 2016

hot ham water_ meowed

Okay, I had to come here after seeing her on my discover page. On her post about going into excess skin removal surgery, these are just some of her replies to comments trying to be supportive:

"who says I have to share anything? Ever think that that's a lot of pressure on me?"

"it sounds like, you think I'm dumb. I've paid for this surgery completely out of pocket, I'm educated in this area and I take pride in what I'm doing. I will continue to do what's right for Lyss."

"I'm impressed that you were able to deduce what my future intentions are. Thank you so much"

"I hope you find something more intellectually stimulating from me rattler than just a skin show."

"This account has nearly ruined my journey more than once. I've come to HATE sharing anything. There some kind of assumption and expectation I will share everything. I won't."

"I DO GIVE A CRAP, it is serious. SEEING this for ME, would have changed my life. I never had anyone to model myself after, to learn the process from or to receive proper information. IF YOU don't give a shit, why the f**k are you following? You will not dictate how I react, feel or process my life. You have no idea what I'm going through, mental crisis OR physical pain, and you had no reason to say anything to me, except to be hurtful. I don't come onto your page and tell you how to live YOUR LIFE. Kindly f**k off back to the hole you crawled out of."

She is THE WORST.

January 17, 2017
1:11 pm
fitbitbrit
Cat
Meows: 31
Snarking Since:
December 1, 2016

She always preaches about how happy she is, I think deep down she's really a sad miserable individual. She hasn't really been her same self since surgery. I think she's having a mental breakdown because she's had to recover. I get it when you spend so much time in the gym. But maybe a little bit too addicted?

January 17, 2017
4:21 pm
Somelady5
Kitten
Meows: 2
Snarking Since:
January 6, 2017

I can only imagine her latest post is partially about this thread lol she really isn't mentally sound. I think she is putting on a nice face so people think she's fine I mean why else would she be constantly saying no one can dime her light. Her surgeon should have probably done a psychological assesment along with her pre-op physical because she sure is havin a way harder time then she should, plus she has eluded to mental health issues in the past.

January 18, 2017
1:10 pm
gymjammy
Kitten
Meows: 3
Snarking Since:
January 18, 2017

hot ham water_ meowed

SHE IS INSANE! Seriously i cannot stand this chick. When i first came across her i was really interested because her transformation is incredible! BUT HER ATTITUDE is f**king awful. I used to hate follow RunSweatEatRepeat, but this Lyss b***h made me appreciate cristina and her mustache confused In a nut shell, she needs serious help. And her obsessing over her body and peoples opinions is not going to help. How does this chick not realize how bat shit crazy she is??

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.