:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Miss Kyree Loves
January 12, 2017
4:53 am
starbaby
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2016

latest pic – hows the bags under her eyes! 

so your baby is a great sleeper hey Kyree?  My baby woke up every.2.hours last night and even i don't look that haggard.  

I hold a small hope that she actually removes these bonnets, dummy strings etc off the baby after she has taken a photo but i really wish she'd STATE that to people since i really question the intelligence of some of her followers. e.g. someone wrote under the eyeball pic "looking glam" and another "motherhood suits you, you are radiant" umm…. 

January 12, 2017
5:14 am
yvoire
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 559
Snarking Since:
July 25, 2013

starbaby meowed

latest pic – hows the bags under her eyes! 

so your baby is a great sleeper hey Kyree?  My baby woke up every.2.hours last night and even i don't look that haggard.  

That's a bit rough. I look terrible if I am woken just once overnight. There's a lot of things to snark about with Kyree, not sure eyebags is one confused

January 12, 2017
6:16 am
starbaby
Kitten
Meows: 6
Snarking Since:
December 27, 2016

Possibly, although I missed the memo about what we were and weren't allowed to snark about.

My point was more to the fact that while she gloats about how her baby is such a good sleeper, "like a GEM" it may not actually be the whole truth.  A bad sleeper doesn't fit well with the perfect image Kyree likes to uphold.

Besides, how is a comment about Kyree's appearance deemed worse than the two previous comments that called the baby ugly!?  

January 12, 2017
6:25 am
booourns
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2013

yeah eyebags seem like fair game snarkwise… Also, sassessory rofl

January 12, 2017
6:59 am
BellybuttonFluff
Hamcat
Meows: 86
Snarking Since:
July 22, 2016

Umm…didn't she have her hair done recently? It already looks like it needs re-doing again.

Either get a decent colourist who can recommend an appropriate blonde or go natural and brunette.

And I have to agree, she is an odd looking baby.

January 12, 2017
11:32 am
Toast Halo
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 608
Snarking Since:
June 24, 2015

I think her baby is cute, but I love most babies. I had a daughter in November, so of course my baby is cuter (because every mom thinks theirs is the cutest), but I see nothing odd about Kyree's. Maybe her outfits, but not the baby.

January 12, 2017
10:56 pm
peewee from the hotdog stand
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 478
Snarking Since:
April 4, 2013

The baby looks like the fat guy in the original Teen Wolf movie. Or Meatloaf in recent years. 

January 13, 2017
4:39 am
Insane Patchouli Drenched Twit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 216
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2016

Just get those f**king hats or bonnets off your baby . It's Summer , and not Little House on The Prairie .

And yes rather begrudgenly I have to agree , baby is less than attractive

January 14, 2017
5:15 am
booourns
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
September 13, 2013

yeah despite the fact that her entire life revolves around "styling" drool and photographing her house and baby she hasn't been able to capture single a pic that makes me think "awww". Or anything close to that… Maybe stick to your free shit and kmart chic pics and leave the poor child alone

January 14, 2017
6:09 am
Squishydishy
Cat
Meows: 37
Snarking Since:
December 20, 2016

Alaska seems like such a strange thing for an Australia to call thier baby girl. I don't get it.

January 14, 2017
7:25 am
So Steiner
Cat
Meows: 34
Snarking Since:
May 25, 2016

Alaska?

It's noice. It's different. It's unusual.

Plus she is a bogan.

January 14, 2017
8:24 am
pandapaw
Kitten
Meows: 5
Snarking Since:
November 11, 2016

At first, I thought she might have been inspired by the John Green book "Looking for Alaska". But she doesn't appear to be a reader. XD

And if she baby had been conceived in Alaska, we would have seen pictures of the journey on her instagram.

So we can all but wonder …

Btw: I've noticed she uses verb conjugations like "got my hair did". English is not my first language, but I've lived under the impression it's "got my hair DONE". Is this Australian slang or something?

January 14, 2017
5:16 pm
Insane Patchouli Drenched Twit
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 216
Snarking Since:
February 4, 2016

So Steiner meowed

Alaska?

It's noice. It's different. It's unusual.

Plus she is a bogan.

Ha ha So Steiner .
I read that in Kath speak !

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.