:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Run, Sweat, Eat, Repeat
February 17, 2017
11:33 am
liquid pizza
Cat
Meows: 21
Snarking Since:
August 16, 2016

I'm also confused about why she wears huge baggy hoodies all the time. If I spent all of my free time weighing my food and hitting the gym, I'd wear clothes that highlight my slender body. Why put in all that work if she's going to dress like a hobo?

February 17, 2017
11:33 am
MamaStark
Hamcat
Meows: 151
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

My friends and I were discussing this earlier. What if the scale is in her kitchen because she does weighted feeds. Like they do for breastfeed babies. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she weighed herself right before and right after eating. Or even WHILE eating.

February 17, 2017
11:39 am
whirling
Cat
Meows: 24
Snarking Since:
January 3, 2017

Sugar free strawberry syrup soaked into an english muffin???? What in the hell??? I'll never understand. 

puke

February 17, 2017
11:43 am
RunSweatNoodleRepeat
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2016

I don't really see the purpose in going to get her body fat tested so she can "make her plan for the rest of prep" or whatever.

If you can't tell by looking in the mirror what you need to do to be stage ready, maybe you're in the wrong sport…

Sure, some competitors get their bf% tested occasionally, but I guarantee you they're not all running out on the reg so they know how to "plan" their prep. No one on stage is going to care what your exact body fat is if you still don't look good.

She was apparently sub 20 % before surgery (I think she said 15%?), probably lower now and she still looks like a noodle. Most women would be pretty darn shredded at 15%. She's got a little ab definition up top and you can sort of see where her back muscles should be, but she's still got noodle limbs with zero definition. Bikini is hugely about the legs. They don't care about your tiny bit of back definition at all

It just irks me that she's so obsessed with her weight and body fat, but totally overlooks the fact that she still doesn't have enough muscle to fill out her skin. And the fact that she wants to act like such a bikini competing big shot. She's clearly not. Another competition that's a total waste of money and time. I cannot wait for her to get last place again and come up with some excuse as to why she still sucks. Then she'll maintain maybe 5 lbs over her stage weight a while and cut for another competition after making minimal improvements. yeahokyeahok

February 17, 2017
11:44 am
my pet 'stache
Hamcat
Meows: 76
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

I can't decide which is worse, those ridiculous head wraps or those horrendous sunglasses. I laugh every time I see them. She looks like a fly.

February 17, 2017
11:47 am
RunSweatNoodleRepeat
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2016

MamaStark meowed
My friends and I were discussing this earlier. What if the scale is in her kitchen because she does weighted feeds. Like they do for breastfeed babies. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she weighed herself right before and right after eating. Or even WHILE eating.

My theory is that she leaves it in the middle of the kitchen as a reminder not to eat. 

Maybe that's the best surface in the apartment for weighing, but freaking put it away some where when you're done. It's not like you need to know how much you weigh every time you walk by*. 

(*Oh wait, it's C we're talking about, she probably does need to know.) rolleyes

February 17, 2017
12:05 pm
MamaStark
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

And on all the sugar free crap. Have you ever read the reviews of the bag of sugar free gunny bears o no Amazon. I think of that every time she says something is sugar free

February 17, 2017
1:30 pm
Franky Doyles Plait
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 647
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

whirling meowed

Sugar free strawberry syrup soaked into an english muffin???? What in the hell??? I'll never understand. 

puke

It reminded me of the tampon English muffin from OITNB puke

February 17, 2017
1:41 pm
TrashFace
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 300
Snarking Since:
February 22, 2012

I thought it was actually meat juice at first and almost hurled into my trash can 

February 17, 2017
1:56 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2523
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

Anyone know why didn't she want to get the 360 body lift? I mean yeah she lost over 100, but what would make her not want the full body lift? I'm gunna guess cost? I lost about 240 pounds and needed the body lift due to all the skin. I still have excess on my legs, but that's a WIP.

I also don't understand why her TT scar is soooo high. My scars are pretty gnarly, so I can't knock her for that, I'm just confused why her doctor didn't lower the scar for her.

Her abs are OK–but I would rather eat real food and be a little thicker than eat the frankenfood she concocts uh

February 17, 2017
3:09 pm
MamaStark
Hamcat
Snarking Since:
December 22, 2016

galskap meowed
Anyone know why didn't she want to get the 360 body lift? I mean yeah she lost over 100, but what would make her not want the full body lift? I'm gunna guess cost? I lost about 240 pounds and needed the body lift due to all the skin. I still have excess on my legs, but that's a WIP.

I also don't understand why her TT scar is soooo high. My scars are pretty gnarly, so I can't knock her for that, I'm just confused why her doctor didn't lower the scar for her.

Her abs are OK–but I would rather eat real food and be a little thicker than eat the frankenfood she concocts uh

I think she just went TT for the quick abs.  Thinking abs make the physique competitor? And her surgeon's skill (or lack their of) in regards to TT's was severely lacking according to those who followed her during that time.

February 17, 2017
3:16 pm
Poop, weigh, complain, repeat
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 214
Snarking Since:
July 1, 2016

galskap meowed

Wow – congrats on your weight loss!

February 17, 2017
3:29 pm
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2523
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

Thank u PWCR; it's been quite the ride hugggg

As far as thinking the TT would result in abs she was totally misinformed. Plus abs only show themselves when you have a low BFP.

I mean a 360 is basically a TT but it goes all the way around. I got a new belly button and the abdominal muscle repair as you would with a TT. No lipo tho. The skin removal was expensive enough cry

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.