:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

shrinkingwoogs
January 12, 2017
12:35 am
Shrinkingwoogs
Kitten
Meows: 9
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

So I was contacted by multiple people on Friday night that a thread on this site was made for me. That's why I haven't been posting much. I'm not going to throw a temper tantrum, make a 'pity me' post or go private. No point in going private if y'all are already following me lol. I know everyone is entitled to their opinions and this site gives you a space to voice those opinions. I truly am trying to make better heath decisions, be happier and more positive. Have I been a b*tch in the past? Yes I have. But I'm not going to do that anymore. But I just want to address that I have mental issues, but not the ones you think like my siblings. They did in fact get every gift off the registry and I didn't return it for cash.. that's so skeezy and that thought never crossed my mind. The Gfm I had was for when I was in severe pain and needed help… and the Amazon wish list, well I shouldn't have posted that and I'll be the first to admit that. I'm sorry that my food makes you guys want to vomit lmao I clearly don't make good food choices, which is why I weigh as much as I do. But I'll get better in time, but I'll never eat as healthy as a kale and lemon salad with grilled salmon. And when I said I was gonna start cutting processed foods next month, it's because I'm already trying to work on portions, cutting diet soda and bread from my diet. Sorry this is long, just thought I'd jump on here and at least defend myself. -Stephanie

January 12, 2017
12:47 am
obviously an expert
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 289
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

i knew it boringboring

January 12, 2017
12:53 am
Shrinkingwoogs
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

thumbsup

January 12, 2017
5:33 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Please do learn how to make a proper salad

January 12, 2017
7:53 am
galskap
Feline Porklord
Meows: 2335
Snarking Since:
July 9, 2015

teen laqueefa meowed

Alice meowed

teen laqueefa meowed

obviously an expert meowed
looks like she is going to take her health seriously and cut out processed food-but not until next month.  She needs a few more weeks of guzzling crappy pizzas and cheat meals for hitting her step goal of 3000.

i always eyeroll myself into 1853 when someone goes "i'm going to start that next week, month, etc." no you won't. 

I don't get it. Why not now?

because people think that it's better or some shit to start something fresh at the beginning of the month. but like, come on. when she said it, it was a week into january and she was already putting it off until next month. 

Anyone who says "I'll start ___" is obviously not very serious about their goals. You want something bad enough, you start NOW, ya dig?

January 12, 2017
8:40 am
Shrinkingwoogs
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

Ok, so what do you suggest for a salad? Because I really hate the taste of kale. But I'm willing to learn. And I know the whole 'I'll start next month' thing is something people say when they aren't serious, but I am. I've already started a little bit but nothing hardcore. I truly welcome all advice!

January 12, 2017
9:00 am
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1201
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

Shrinkingwoogs meowed

Ok, so what do you suggest for a salad? Because I really hate the taste of kale. But I'm willing to learn. And I know the whole 'I'll start next month' thing is something people say when they aren't serious, but I am. I've already started a little bit but nothing hardcore. I truly welcome all advice!

I've lived my whole life without kale and I'm good. Try a mix of lettuce and spinach leaves (or only one if you prefer), shredded carrots (use a potato peeler, peel the skin off and bin that and peel off the rest of the carrot in strips for the salad), chop up half a fresh pepper (red, yellow and orange is best), try a bit of beetroot, maybe some sweetcorn, chopped up cucumber, half a chopped fresh tomato, half a chopped up avocado. If you do want cheese, grate a tiny bit to sprinkle and ditto with the croutons and only a handful no more. I like some spring onion too but optional. Very important is the dressing. Ditch the creamy dressing or use only a few drops. Replace it with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and it will be much healthier. If you can afford it, use as many fresh veg as possible or use at least 4 bits in the salad excluding cheese and croutons. Those are add ons and use sparingly. Hope that helps

January 12, 2017
9:05 am
Jazz For Cats
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 291
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

Shrinkingwoogs meowed

You work in a grocery store, right?!? Maybe, once a week, pick different leafy green vegetable and try it out? That will give you IG content and expand your palate.

There are hundreds of salad recipes on the internet.

January 12, 2017
9:30 am
Shrinkingwoogs
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

Thank you both!! My mom does an oil and vin mix that I'll use instead of the creamy dressing. I'll be honest, ranch is my favorite but I KNOW it's not healthy and need to give it up. I did have more than I needed on those salads.. but I don't mind spinach leaves, so I'll definitely use those! I do have to start liking peppers and onions… I've never liked either. But maybe I'll get the taste for them? I will definitely google some healthier salad recipes, I just asked because I tend to like people's suggestions because they know what works for them and they always sound more appealing than some I see just randomly on recipe sites lol. Thank you again for the suggestions !

January 12, 2017
9:38 am
Shrinkingwoogs
Kitten
Snarking Since:
January 12, 2017

Jazz For Cats meowed

Shrinkingwoogs meowed

You work in a grocery store, right?!? Maybe, once a week, pick different leafy green vegetable and try it out? That will give you IG content and expand your palate.

There are hundreds of salad recipes on the internet.

And yes I do! I really do have so much at my disposal and can try new things weekly, I am about to head to the store now and get some spinach leaves and carrots. But I'll start trying more and see where I land!

January 12, 2017
10:01 am
RESPECT Platonic Chicken Bones
MEOWGOD
Meows: 13196
Snarking Since:
April 11, 2012

Shrinkingwoogs meowed

You are a grown ass woman.  Figure out how to make a salad.  Figure out how to make healthy foods.  Quit eating crap.

Begging for free shit on the internet makes you a grifter.  Let's recount this year quickly.  A Fitbit (if only I had a fitbit), a planner (I really like planners but can't afford one boo hoo) meds (My medicine I need is so expensive).  And it's only the 12th day of January.  

You want something?  Go to work or sell something of YOURS.   Don't hint for it, play off of people's emotions to buy it for you.  

Don't make enough money?  Work more hours or get a second job.

Quit being a scamming grifter.

January 12, 2017
10:06 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

Listen, kid – if you want to accomplish your goals then stop fiddlefarting around on GOMI trying win over your 'haters' with your posturing about how you're totally going to eat salads now and just start doing what you already know you need to do to get your shit together. You don't need us to tell you how salads work, ffs.

~*~ garbage person ~*~
January 12, 2017
10:26 am
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14846
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

RESPECT Shitish Grifting and Scams meowed

Shrinkingwoogs meowed

You are a grown ass woman.  Figure out how to make a salad.  Figure out how to make healthy foods.  Quit eating crap.

THIS. In the age of google and youtube it's seriously absurd to act like you don't know how to make a salad and need a snark board to act as your personal nutritionists. GMAFB.

~*~ garbage person ~*~

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.