:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – maximum search word length is 84 characters

just.staish / Stasia / Staysha / stasia2point0
December 4, 2016
11:38 am
gluten intolerance intolerant
Baroness of Ham
Meows: 294
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

I hope those people see that post and this b***h gets a healthy dose of what's coming to her.

December 4, 2016
11:45 am
alice
Meows: 12384
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008
December 4, 2016
12:09 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

anne frankenstein meowed
anyone else notice her complaining about the 4 dollar tip? 

Seriously! As if he post wasn't tacky enough she complains about a tip. I thought passengers weren't expected to tip?

December 4, 2016
12:33 pm

This has really just pushed me over the edge. As a marine wife, if my husband got trashed and had the good sense to get in an uber and not drive and I came across some lazy pos shaming him…god help me. How dare she judge him for drinking and making young mistakes on weekend when she herself claims to have suffered from drug addiction and problems drinking. What's worse is tomorrow morning that poor guy has to get up and go serve to protect her disgusting self and her shitty (pun intended) apartment. Way to go Stasia. My god the only reason I follow is because I am chomping at the bit to see the moment she ACTUALLY gets whats coming to her via KARMA.

Also, I'm sure the disgusting smell of her car which we all know exists due to burrito sweats did not help the poor guys stomach. puke

December 4, 2016
12:40 pm
A Pink Church
Hamcat
Meows: 70
Snarking Since:
April 24, 2016

From FB:

For someone who is very outspoken about wanting to be treated right, this post surprises me. He did the right thing by getting a ride and you proceed to take pictures of him while he was vulnerable? This is bullying and completely unacceptable for you to do this. Definitely giving Uber a bad name.

you need to delete your haters! People are far to petty and obviously have no life! I hope someone shares my stories

Also, how is one a "hater" when they never put anyone down, and never said anything hurtful? Just stating that this is out of character for someone who is usually so against this type of thing?

I've known stasia for a very long time, outside of social media, and I can personally say, that I absolutely do not think that this post is ok. It saddens me. I will unfollow, as it seems, having an opinion is considered being a "hater".

December 4, 2016
12:43 pm
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 197
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

meredithgrey meowed

anne frankenstein meowed

Seriously! As if he post wasn't tacky enough she complains about a tip. I thought passengers weren't expected to tip?

On Uber? Yeah, no, you aren't expected to tip.

December 4, 2016
12:43 pm
TooManyEggs
Hamcat
Meows: 106
Snarking Since:
June 21, 2015

I just saw this on FB, Posting it before it gets deleted.

https://s4.postimg.org/qk374g6zt/stasia.jpg

December 4, 2016
12:54 pm
Lying, Lazy BB Coaches with Accessory Kids
Hamcat
Meows: 178
Snarking Since:
August 3, 2016

I thought the latest GoFundMe debacle was disgusting, but this dwarfs that.  She should be ashamed of herself!  Does anyone actually believe a gorgeous guy kissed her on the cheek for telling him the barf story?  She's delusional, as usual.

popcorn

December 4, 2016
12:59 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

Someone ccommented in IG that they reported the post to uber. The comment is gone now. And so it begins! popcorn

December 4, 2016
1:00 pm
Flesh Mountain
Hamcat
Meows: 117
Snarking Since:
November 3, 2016

hole in the wall meowed

meredithgrey meowed

anne frankenstein meowed

On Uber? Yeah, no, you aren't expected to tip.

Thanks, that's what I thought…So she should just be grateful he tipped at all! She's so tacky

December 4, 2016
1:04 pm
No Harm No Fowl
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 609
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

gluten intolerance intolerant meowed

Someone ccommented in IG that they reported the post to uber. The comment is gone now. And so it begins! popcorn

The comment is gone, but not the post. Typical. She deserves what she gets.

December 4, 2016
1:12 pm
Baroness of Ham
Snarking Since:
June 3, 2015

Jazz For Cats meowed

I think the person removed the comment themselves so as not to receive the backlash of Stasias minions. Trust me I know first hand if you speak their queen they get nasty. Regardless, it's been reported, damage done.

December 4, 2016
1:32 pm
No Harm No Fowl
Count de Meowmy
Meows: 609
Snarking Since:
October 9, 2014

Jazz For Cats meowed

I think the person removed the comment themselves so as not to receive the backlash of Stasias minions. Trust me I know first hand if you speak their queen they get nasty. Regardless, it's been reported, damage done.

Ah, that makes sense. Probably a wise move. A bunch of people have warned her to delete it, but her fan girls are set on defending everything she does.

Want fast, ad-free forums? Click here!

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.