:

—  —

— Match —

—  —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

stasia2point0
January 10, 2017
11:33 am
Señor Doctor Bano's El Slicey Dicey
Hamcat
Meows: 111
Snarking Since:
August 4, 2016

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

prissymessy meowed

I checked the local YMCA FB page….

We are now hiring for a Youth & Family Program Coordinator. This position will run all of our Family Programs from Cheer to Guitar Lessons. Must have prior experience working with youth and supervising staff.
Apply online at http://www.valleyymca.org/careers and choose the Program Coordinator Position for Yuma.

Homegirl gave it a heart in the comments. angry

How would she be in any way qualified for this? Babysitting her niece & nephew once and supposedly teaching a middle school class about the birds & bees when she was in HS?

No, a program coordinator position does not require a PhD in child behavior and development but certainly the Y would want a candidate with BA/BS plus actual consistent work experience.

This. I'm a regular at my local Y and I'm good friends with the program coordinator. It's a very time intensive job, requires actual experience and usually some kind of degree or education. I seriously doubt Stacio got this position. She might be an assistant or got a job in the daycare.

January 10, 2017
11:41 am
KipDynamite
Senior Hamcat
Meows: 877
Snarking Since:
June 15, 2015

God, I hope it has nothing to do with her coming into actual contact with children. I would be SO PISSED as a parent if I found out that the place I pay to keep my child out of harm had hired a 500lb loser with no experience of taking care of children. Health and youth development? She needs that shit herself! She still acts like she's 15 and eats for the same number of people.

January 10, 2017
11:52 am
prissymessy
Cat
Meows: 13
Snarking Since:
November 19, 2015

The raven ate my jerky meowed

tulips grow wherever the f**k you plant them dumbass meowed

prissymessy meowed

We are now hiring for a Youth & Family Program Coordinator. This position will run all of our Family Programs from Cheer to Guitar Lessons. Must have prior experience working with youth and supervising staff.
Apply online at http://www.valleyymca.org/careers and choose the Program Coordinator Position for Yuma.

How would she be in any way qualified for this? Babysitting her niece & nephew once and supposedly teaching a middle school class about the birds & bees when she was in HS?

No, a program coordinator position does not require a PhD in child behavior and development but certainly the Y would want a candidate with BA/BS plus actual consistent work experience.

This. I'm a regular at my local Y and I'm good friends with the program coordinator. It's a very time intensive job, requires actual experience and usually some kind of degree or education. I seriously doubt Stacio got this position. She might be an assistant or got a job in the daycare.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree, she has no business in that position or even thinking she would qualify. Just was pointing out the annoying fact that she loved the post and in her head she thinks she is perfect for the position I'm sure. drool

January 10, 2017
12:21 pm
400 lb hole of suck
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 391
Snarking Since:
September 24, 2016

I can't help but feel like her weight would be a huge factor in not being qualified or considered for a position like that. That sucks but it's true. Someone to run programs etc would probably be have to help develop programs or teach/fill in etc and she's just not capable of that-unless it's Chair Zumba for 80 yr olds. Plus the y usually requires degrees even though they don't pay very well.

January 10, 2017
1:12 pm
my pet 'stache
Hamcat
Meows: 73
Snarking Since:
January 8, 2017

GossipCat meowed

Dv8 meowed
Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

Unfortunately she deleted it, for now. She has a facebook though.

Thank you for clarifying.

January 10, 2017
1:18 pm
artisanal twitter account
Hamcat
Meows: 107
Snarking Since:
September 5, 2015

teen laqueefa meowed

artisanal twitter account meowed

Dv8 meowed
Please forgive me for being new to this thread and stasia2point0, but I cannot find her instagram. What am I missing?

She killed her IG after the haterzzz pointed out that posting her drunk uber passenger was shitty and probably could get her fired.

someone posted a screen shot that was deleted from here shortly after where they reported her ig and it was deleted for violating TOS. so i don't even believe it was killed by her. i think she says that to save face. 

Oh wow. I missed that!

January 10, 2017
1:31 pm
B***h Brisket
Feline Porklord
Meows: 1488
Snarking Since:
August 24, 2015

teen laqueefa meowed

Dv8 meowed

She killed her IG after the haterzzz pointed out that posting her drunk uber passenger was shitty and probably could get her fired.

someone posted a screen shot that was deleted from here shortly after where they reported her ig and it was deleted for violating TOS. so i don't even believe it was killed by her. i think she says that to save face. 

Oh wow. I missed that!

You've not been here for ages. This was one of the hottest topics at the time imo

January 10, 2017
1:43 pm
Calico Clucker
Hamcat
Meows: 89
Snarking Since:
November 6, 2015

invalid username meowed

rocketman meowed

invalid username meowed
What exactly will the youth be developed into?

Cauliflower crumbles.

Dead.

roflgeistrofl

January 10, 2017
4:06 pm
TooManyEggs
Hamcat
Meows: 95
Snarking Since:
June 21, 2015

prissymessy meowed

Since she always said she loves playing her guitar.. My money is on her Singing/guitar lessons for the youth. She would love nothing more than to feel like a BOSS by being an influence for the youth of Yuma, sit in a circle, sing Kumbaya while chanting Mind body spirit. 

January 10, 2017
7:05 pm
TheDundies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 347
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

There is NO WAY she got that job. It says you need experience supervising staff. Nope nope nope. Nice try, girl. I bet it's hanging out/ "working" with youth through that church we were sure her friends were recruiting her to. Like youth group or something.

January 10, 2017
7:07 pm
Alice
Hi Im Alice And Ill Be Your GOMI Admin Today
Meows: 14982
Snarking Since:
September 3, 2008

TooManyEggs meowed 
Since she always said she loves playing her guitar.. My money is on her Singing/guitar lessons for the youth. She would love nothing more than to feel like a BOSS by being an influence for the youth of Yuma, sit in a circle, sing Kumbaya while chanting Mind body spirit. 

Sock it to me sock it to me sock it to me…

~ you and people like you ~
January 10, 2017
7:11 pm
TheDundies
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 347
Snarking Since:
February 19, 2013

And when I said nice try, girl – I meant Stasio, not the poster who mentioned the job. I'm sure Stasio wants us to think that's the job she got.

January 10, 2017
7:11 pm
From500toJealoushater
Expert Hamcat
Meows: 363
Snarking Since:
May 17, 2016

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

↑ Back to Top ↑

Please read and abide by GOMIBLOG’s Comment Policy.

Opinions expressed by forum commentators are their own, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the site admins or GOMIBLOG. GOMIBLOG makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this forum and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use.

For technical issues/ad complaints, please click here for the contact form.